Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS!!
She also frequently left her radius, even travelling rural for a finger bang at one point. She misused Jarryd’s classification as an essential worker for her own advantage, along with the “single mother” sympathy card…she obviously had people in her home on several occasions and fucked the kids off to their dad’s whenever possible so actually got a physical break…she also didn’t have to worry about money during this time as the pyjamas were flying off the shelves …
And 3 weeks in WA just before our next lockdown (with the PA to babysit of course)

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I just have to address some things in Chompers post.
1. You were not a “single mum” in lockdown. Sharing custody was allowed and you shared the kids with LD.
2. secondly due to LDs status as an essential worker (he was working as a hospital orderly at the time) and prob signing your own permit as working in “media” (lol) you were sending Bobby to school at least some of the time and mostly likely Betty to childcare as well
3. Your house was like a revolving door of friends visiting, dinners, parties (including that embarassing birthday where she had her flaps on display in the ridiculous Mariah Carey outfit) with multiple receipts of people in the background, in photos, multiple pizzas/plates of food on the table, voices in the background.
4. You visited regional VIC several times, receipts for this also
you are full of tit Chompers.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How can she keep going on about how severely heartbroken she was?? Like its so so offensive to Maddy.

My marriage broke down in such a traumatic way a few years ago, and every now and then I have something that triggers a fleeting memory of the pain, but I rarely talk about it. And when I do talk about it, its with gratitude because I am so so grateful for my life now and my new relationship. I would choose this relationship over my marriage a zillion times over - so when I speak about my past, its positively. I don't rehash my darkest moments over and over.

Talking about the song that kept her alive and how she was self-harming FFS. How about "I went through a painful breakup but I am so happy it led me to my life with Maddy. This song got me through some dark times but hearing it now makes me smile". That wasn't so difficult.....

Maddy is 100% second choice
Wowwwww this!!!!!

same with me, a few years ago I went through the worst heartbreak. I learned through and got over it. I look back now at those times and I wouldn’t change it for a thing. Such a positively pivotal moment (Soz sounds like a cachia reference)

anyway she’s still not over old mate. Massive red flags. Maddie needs to run for the hills. Wonder what will happen the day AK decides to come back to Australia 👩🏻‍🔬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
1. You were not a “single mum” in lockdown. Sharing custody was allowed and you shared the kids with LD.
2. secondly due to LDs status as an essential worker (he was working as a hospital orderly at the time) and prob signing your own permit as working in “media” (lol) you were sending Bobby to school at least some of the time and mostly likely Betty to childcare as well
3. Your house was like a revolving door of friends visiting, dinners, parties (including that embarassing birthday where she had her flaps on display in the ridiculous Mariah Carey outfit) with multiple receipts of people in the background, in photos, multiple pizzas/plates of food on the table, voices in the background.
All of this. Her post infuriated me. All Victorian’s suffered through the long lockdowns, obviously some more that others, but for scummy to lie and play the single mother/mental breakdown card is bleeping bullshit. Both kids were with her part time, and at school/childcare most days. Friends popping in and out like it was flinders street station and she was able to begin and end multiple relationships throughout hard lockdowns. duck off scummy.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
All of this. Her post infuriated me. All Victorian’s suffered through the long lockdowns, obviously some more that others, but for scummy to lie and play the single mother/mental breakdown card is bleeping bullshit. Both kids were with her part time, and at school/childcare most days. Friends popping in and out like it was flinders street station and she was able to begin and end multiple relationships throughout hard lockdowns. duck off scummy.
Totally agree. As someone who actually worked, with two kids at home, including a lower primary child, with zero help, it’s offensive to me and my friends in the same boat for her to play the bullshit victim. Move on drama Queen
And the AK drama is self inflicted.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also the Alana video was like in March-April wasn't it? That particular lockdown only lasted 1-2 months right? Similar to the rest of the country? Obviously Melbourne experienced far far worse but her severe heartbreak during lockdown was only a few weeks?

How long did Maddy experience the same heartbreak during lockdown? You know when Sophie treated her as badly as she claims AK treated her.

Honestly her lack of self-awareness is staggering

Reactions: 14
which one was the rural hookup? I couldn’t suffer through the book past a couple of chapters

Reactions: 2
E954BCFE-E7F2-43B7-85F2-98782CDCEBA6.png
Hmm seems Abby and Amelia got their invite. Maybe Scummy forgot to forward her mail from the last couch surf to the mausoleum?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I want to back track to get ticketed money making event video! It’s sucks her phone died mid way through it’s a real shame she hasn’t done sponsored content or partnered for a brand like cygnet and had one of those portable chargers handy in her car that she can’t leave the house without so her phone never ever dies……

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does Sophie need her pantry organised, I've only seen her cook three times.

And can she tag Guy Sebastian a few more times? Is she 12 years old?

And her cultured love of cuisine only extends to canned peaches.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didnt she sleep in these just yesterday after wearing them for a whole day?
Or does she gift herself heaps of pairs bc she's a #girlboss and #companyowner. Much important, very wow.

Also Sophie Cachia, then there was her. Your hair, looks like tit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.