Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God just put myself the torture of watching - she is talking in circles and so obviously 100% lying!! Nearly sold out but have a whole chunk still sitting there. Have cut things out but you'll still get the same as before. I don't do this for me I do it for you - what an absolute crock. She is getting beyond desperate - must have a mortgage payment due!!

Plus the Shepparton event is 10am on a Sunday - is she kidding!!!

Reactions: 21
God just put myself the torture of watching - she is talking in circles and so obviously 100% lying!! Nearly sold out but have a whole chunk still sitting there. Have cut things out but you'll still get the same as before. I don't do this for me I do it for you - what an absolute crock. She is getting beyond desperate - must have a mortgage payment due!!

Plus the Shepparton event is 10am on a Sunday - is she kidding!!!
Most of the audience she’s hoping to appeal to are footy/soccer/hockey/netball Mum’s on Sunday’s…she’s dreaming

Reactions: 6
So generous of you Smoph giving up your time and covering costs yourself so us poor deprived regional peeps can come see you … so kind 😩
I really should come along and support you I mean $60 is a bargain … but yeah nup thanks very much.
Tell you what if you give me $60 I’ll consider coming along and be a seat filler for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most of the audience she’s hoping to appeal to are footy/soccer/hockey/netball Mum’s on Sunday’s…she’s dreaming
She actually says in her spiel that she knows most of the people coming to see her are single mothers - is that just a Bendigo thing she's talking about - she's ridiculous!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So a local business I know reached out to Sophia as they were interested in donating towards the goodie bags for the Bendigo event…. Using the word event very loosely here. Anyway she replied with they could donate an item to the goodie bag or…. Wait for it….. be one of the event sponsors starting at….. $15,000!!!!! Fifteen bleeping thousand dollars. Dead.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
So Scummy, your plan to ca$H in on low SES regional suburbs wasn’t very well thought out was it?? Nice attempt at a rescue effort though

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220523-195112~2.png
Comments got turned off mighty quick after this little nugget was thrown at her 😆

Edit - looks like they are back up so that her dipshit dickehead minions can come to the defence and she can show the world how loved she truly is

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When she lowers the tickets to $30 each and makes it BYO Muesli I'm taking one for the team and going just so I can see the tit show for myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We've commented on the fried hair failure to represent boda

But let's not forget 'classic sophie' has a dead phone...pity her ONLY brand partner left doesn't specialize in battery packs. duck this woman is the worst

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So a local business I know reached out to Sophia as they were interested in donating towards the goodie bags for the Bendigo event…. Using the word event very loosely here. Anyway she replied with they could donate an item to the goodie bag or…. Wait for it….. be one of the event sponsors starting at….. $15,000!!!!! Fifteen bleeping thousand dollars. Dead.
Aaaahhhhh, so that is where she makes the big $$$$.

Yeah nothing in it for the CEO though.

Reactions: 2
Got this before the dirty delete
It’s a real skill, convincing yourself that people dislike you because deep down, they are loving you sick. I don’t even know how she gets to that conclusion. It’s beyond weird. Yeah, I’ll admit that I have a bit of an obsession with her but it’s because I literally can’t look away from this wreck. It’s my guilty pleasure 💁🏻‍♀️ I wonder with each passing day if this will be the one where she displays a tiny shred of self awareness. I’m still waiting ⏰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.