Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her gut knew business partnerships werenā€™t for her?
Sorry is that not literally what all her businesses are? Partnerships with others? Sheā€™s done nothing on her ownā€¦

oh except for her book and Shaw Media. Which have been super successful šŸ¤”

actually canā€™t even count the book cos didnā€™t LD write a chapter? Lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This morningā€™s get up so trashy. When youā€™re bogan but you donā€™t know it!

Sheā€™s like a young Judy Moran.
The likeness is uncanny - I wouldn't say she's even a young version of her she actually looks like her!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her comments regarding taking her one woman tit show on the road to the poor under privileged country bumpkins who rarely get any entertainment is offensive.
I live regional not too far from Bendigo actually and Iā€™m not that deprived that Iā€™d shell out $100 for 2hrs of her šŸ˜© Most of us country dwellers live full lives, it really bugs me the perception she has that country folk have a second rate existence.
Sheā€™s a hideous human šŸ˜–

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Won't all the bogans be at their footy and netball games on a Sunday arvo?

Can someone take a hit for the team and do a drive by to see how many actually show up? We know she'll make it look more by hiring a crowd to fill it out.

• Haha
BAB75F98-C31F-4713-8C01-E1178B6D991F.png

No they didnā€™t. This is obviously because so many people including several of the other survivor contestants said she isnā€™t self aware.
531ADA1D-E1EB-42B2-857D-66D2D3207452.png

She told her own story. She still comes off as the bad guy.

84F6AC20-6C27-41BF-8C38-DD296F2D6E03.png

haha yeah, ok. Is this because Mia has bailed on the failed lipstick business? šŸ˜‚ ā€œitā€™s not for meā€ because she tried (half arsedly) and failedšŸ™„šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This morningā€™s get up so trashy. When youā€™re bogan but you donā€™t know it!

Sheā€™s like a young Judy Moran.

I can't work out if Sophia's lips are like that because of all the filler or the giant teeth:unsure: . That side profile is horrendous.

Is there trouble brewing between Sophie and her family . . . . or the very little friends she has left?? Her latest stories seem to be quite telling.

No surprises though considering the tit content of her book.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1277265
No they didnā€™t. This is obviously because so many people including several of the other survivor contestants said she isnā€™t self aware.
View attachment 1277266
She told her own story. She still comes off as the bad guy.

View attachment 1277267
haha yeah, ok. Is this because Mia has bailed on the failed lipstick business? šŸ˜‚ ā€œitā€™s not for meā€ because she tried (half arsedly) and failedšŸ™„šŸ˜‚
Yeah Iā€™m not sure where she was going with that. She HAS told her OWN story in both text and audio and people have still branded her a bad guy. No amount of positive spin could have changed their views when HER story (as narrated by HER) is out there forever in hard cover. She clearly needs to see her psychologist more often as she STILL has no self awareness.

Reactions: 18
Won't all the bogans be at their footy and netball games on a Sunday arvo?

Can someone take a hit for the team and do a drive by to see how many actually show up? We know she'll make it look more by hiring a crowd to fill it out.
It wouldnā€™t be possible to do a drive by because the event is in a lecture theatre on a University campus šŸ¤£ I didnā€™t even know it was possible to book this room for a public/non uni event!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did a deep dive....2021 (she escaped just before we hit lock down again)
I was referring to the calendar photo with a date for Perth and Hobart for the "tour". As someone else said it was probably a prop.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.