Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While not impossible it would be incredibly difficult to loose 10kg in 2 weeks. Even though she claims to loose weight quickly when starved, we certainly didn’t see this in her 3+ weeks on a restricted diet and increased physical activity on Survivor.
Her grandiosity is laughable

Is this like when she said she ran 10km everyday for a month for her friends charity. But had to give up netball (diamonds) and afl because of her dodgy knees? It's not like running isn't hard on the body, but I guess when you are so naturally talented you can go from couch sloth to worlds best athlete ever

Reactions: 8
The big Target event with damnit Minogue and Bec Judd was last night at target chadstone. Doormat and Scummy were just perusing target with their “interior designer” and tried to make it appear that they were part of the promo…
This is bleeping hysterical 😂😂😂😂 You literally cannot get more desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You’re so right on all points.
It’s hugely triggering

this was also the time of my name sake’s debut. There aren’t many people I know in an acute depressive phase who whack on a leotard to celebrate their 30th birthday in iso

My personal opinion I had severe depression and was hospitalised a few times and in my experience i was not smiling, laughing, dancing let alone playing dress up and couldnt give a turd if it was my birthday or not. Makes me furious that she said this because she promotes be you however it's only when she wants people to feel sorry for her or hasn't had enough attention she puts this crap out there. LD mustn't be bringing her coffee in the morning anymore. However someone said it before the eyes generally don't lie, because they don't look like CEO first lesbian Multi millionaire life is awesome at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The big Target event with damnit Minogue and Bec Judd was last night at target chadstone. Doormat and Scummy were just perusing target with their “interior designer” and tried to make it appear that they were part of the promo…
*Danni Minogue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My personal opinion I had severe depression and was hospitalised a few times and in my experience i was not smiling, laughing, dancing let alone playing dress up and couldnt give a turd if it was my birthday or not. Makes me furious that she said this because she promotes be you however it's only when she wants people to feel sorry for her or hasn't had enough attention she puts this crap out there. LD mustn't be bringing her coffee in the morning anymore. However someone said it before the eyes generally don't lie, because they don't look like CEO first lesbian Multi millionaire life is awesome at the moment
totally agree, my partner is the same. Severe depression that has required several hospitalisations in its worst stages and there is absolutely no way you can even put on that front in that space. The goal was to manage one thing a day, which could be just getting out of bed! She’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she is full of tit!

Like most of the statements that come out of her mouth there is a whole lot of sensationalism attached to them just to get attention/engagement.

Why is she talking about this now? Has the book ready died a slow death. 🤷‍♀️
The lunchtime event she was at today with MG (and sponsored by Cygnet) was a $200 a head fundraiser for St Vincent Hospital’s mental health and addiction medicine with guest speakers also plugging their books and sharing stories.

The time was right to speak her truth 🤷‍♀️

No indication if she went as an ambassador for Cygnet or as a benefactor, elevating people with a shared experience.

Maybe she’ll get a guest host spot and share her story next time.

Reactions: 7
Her latest post LOL
Firstly, this may be unpopular but I think she looks fantastic in her throwback photos. Never looked healthier in my opinion. She looks athletic, lean, and muscular not malnourished. I think she realised she cannot maintain that figure as she’s naturally a lot bigger than that (plus over 30 now - welcome!!!) so she will play on this thinner Sophie = unhappy Sophie.

I don’t even know where to start with the tulla house lol. “I wasn’t planning on purchasing ANOTHER property but as soon as I saw it I fell in love with the entertaining area” bla bla bla.
1. who’s looking at property in Tulla just for fun?
2. The outdoor are/entertaining area is quite underwhelming. It’s nothing lux.
3. Right next to the airport, backs onto the freeway. Paid 900k for a family home. That is entry level for Melbourne. The kind of home young couples struggling to break into the market would go after.
4. she better plan to stay there for a long time, she won’t be adding much value to that house with the Reno - it’s just not a sought after area. Plus with reducing the number of bedrooms that knocks out a whole market of certain buyers.
Hmm $900k isn't entry-level in Melbourne. Plenty of houses in the $500-600K bracket.

Lmao! The girl is clinging to anything

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I love, love, love is how she's tried to turn AK into the villain, yet AK sounded super strong, firm with boundaries and HONEST with her the entire time. And then breaks up with her and ends up at the OLYMPICS! Like it must kill Sophie that something she is not attached to anymore is successful for a change. I feel so sorry for everyone in her life.
The podcast interview with Mia Freedman really just cemented how much Smoph talks herself up and AK is dedicated to her career and was super transparent with Sophie about it. Poor Maddie came off second best.
She knows that AK isn’t scummy (no pun intended 😂) garbage and won’t use her large profile to respond back so she’s comfortable making her look like the bad guy, while also using her name and large profile to attract book sales.
It makes me chuckle that she says in the mamamia podcast that AK told her from the very beginning that she would have to leave at some point to go overseas, but then old mate acted shocked and devo when it actually happened.

On a side note Maddie is a baller but has not done anything significant with her career since 2019… I wonder what happened that year 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
new thread title thoughts: Mausoleum house, no business nous, will she ever marry her second choice spouse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Hmm $900k isn't entry-level in Melbourne. Plenty of houses in the $500-600K bracket.
$500K-600K is far out though - think Melton. There aren't even many houses in Glenroy for that price range anymore. Town houses for a different story but houses...not so much.

Reactions: 10
I'm glad Target are inviting the homeless to their events now
Literally no compassion for Maddie she is by all accounts a willing and able participant in this shitshow.

Reactions: 8
You want to go to bed with your fiancé but she would rather listen to annoying ring tones and film the dogs. Take a hint scummy!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“No response is a response. And it’s a powerful one”. Ya Soph, that’s why your sister, your mum, Jaryd and his family, AK and her family, your old friend group have cut you out and don’t speak to you or having anything to do with you anymore. They aren’t going to respond to your BS lies and invasive gossipy stories. The absolute irony for her to post that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.