Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is this review on Dymocks?

I think Crystal might be on the crystal šŸ˜‚
She obviously hasn't read too many books.

what a bleeping hole this chick is. I canā€™t even begin to describe the fury she instantly makes me feel. So her world tour has dropped to Bendigo with no other plans in the works. Even one ā€œeventā€ is too much for this arrogant, pig faced woman. duck you sophie, you reap what you sow. Iā€™m bleeping loving 2022 for you.

ETA - I know how unhinged this post makes me appear, but honestly itā€™s how I feel about Sophie. Like, sheā€™s such an angry, vindictive, arrogant monster. And she can turn around and say Iā€™m a jealous hater, but there is nothing at all in this world that I envy about her life. Nothing at all.
She makes out like she is doing the "hicks from the country" a huge favour. Those people are too good for her. Hope they don't buy tickets.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder why she has no mates to help her unpack lol. Or no family members. Jaryd finally seems to have clicked that she is a mole.
Won't be long be one of those mentioned will be rolled out for all the haters to see that everything is FINE!!

If not, she has really tit in her own nest.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Ugh I'm sick to death of her pretending everything is selling out to try and create pressure for people to buy..

She said there's a handful of sizes left an hour ago... Looking now every single size is in stock and none even show the 'low stock' symbol

duck I hate this liar
It actually goes against the rules for Advertising Standards. Iā€™ve never reported anything for that, but itā€™s in their code if anyone was bothered reading it and submitting a complaint.

Reactions: 8
Insider knowledge, I can 100% confirm that everything in the gift bags was donated in exchange for ā€œexposureā€. Not sure about the grazing table / drinks. Very hypocritical considering she calls out businesses who donā€™t pay her for her ā€œvalueā€.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This is actually a really great review of her piece of tit book. :poop:

View attachment 1282121
Love it! Sounds like she was an actual fan, and genuinely interested. So took time to read the book and had critiqued it fairly. This reviews better not get deleted, itā€™s perfect!

I can't get over the contempt she shows towards her child. The least motherly of mothers.
I canā€™t get over that she so willingly puts it out there for everyone to see, then gets so defensive if anyone mentions it. She claims her babies are everything and being a mother is her #1 priority. Then we get this. And I get it, thereā€™s been hours of Lego with my son that I really couldnā€™t enthusiastic about at times, but I would never film and post it on public social media. How awful for floss to see this one day, after being made to wait 5 months to open her present??! Awful šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Reactions: 8
I was at a major shopping centre today, Big W had tonnes of her books, if you didnā€™t search for it, youā€™d never have found it, huge display taking up an entire end for Lisa Curryā€™s book.

Kmart had no tickets on the shelf and no copies, hopefully they didnā€™t sell out.

QBD had heaps of copies, the salesperson was lovely and spent quite a bit of time helping my daughter find a book sheā€™s been asking for, for a while, so I asked how the sales of Sophieā€™s erotic fiction book are going, she said she hasnā€™t sold any herself so asked another lady who said she thinks theyā€™ve sold 1 copy, she said itā€™s been so slow they moved it from their main wall yesterday ā¤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.