Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealsmilf

VIP Member
How can she keep going on about how severely heartbroken she was?? Like its so so offensive to Maddy.

My marriage broke down in such a traumatic way a few years ago, and every now and then I have something that triggers a fleeting memory of the pain, but I rarely talk about it. And when I do talk about it, its with gratitude because I am so so grateful for my life now and my new relationship. I would choose this relationship over my marriage a zillion times over - so when I speak about my past, its positively. I don't rehash my darkest moments over and over.

Talking about the song that kept her alive and how she was self-harming FFS. How about "I went through a painful breakup but I am so happy it led me to my life with Maddy. This song got me through some dark times but hearing it now makes me smile". That wasn't so difficult.....

Maddy is 100% second choice

• Heart
Reactions: 37

emmyglue

I’m cringing at Sophia’s attempted “bar” flex. Girl sit down. You have a cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

savefloss

VIP Member
This makes me absolutely furious you did not do full time care of your children through Covid, you continually breached covid rules in VIC, you sent Bobby to school & Floss to childcare, you had people living with you, gosh you even managed to have several relationships. Fuck off you narcissistic bitch.
THIS!!
She also frequently left her radius, even travelling rural for a finger bang at one point. She misused Jarryd’s classification as an essential worker for her own advantage, along with the “single mother” sympathy card…she obviously had people in her home on several occasions and fucked the kids off to their dad’s whenever possible so actually got a physical break…she also didn’t have to worry about money during this time as the pyjamas were flying off the shelves …

Reactions: 34

saaahhhhreal

Chatty Member
what a fucking arsehole this chick is. I can’t even begin to describe the fury she instantly makes me feel. So her world tour has dropped to Bendigo with no other plans in the works. Even one “event” is too much for this arrogant, pig faced woman. Fuck you sophie, you reap what you sow. I’m fucking loving 2022 for you.

ETA - I know how unhinged this post makes me appear, but honestly it’s how I feel about Sophie. Like, she’s such an angry, vindictive, arrogant monster. And she can turn around and say I’m a jealous hater, but there is nothing at all in this world that I envy about her life. Nothing at all.
That’s it hey, with all of these flogs
You made quick money cool, I’d love money. But I also love my job and my family and waking up everyday living my life that doesn’t involve having to pretend I’m better than anyone and do nothing that betters the lives of anyone including my family.
they literally make things worse for everyone. And not one of them spends their empty days doing volunteer work, cannot even front up to the school for reading or canteen once a week for a couple of hours.
we bitch and snark about it because it’s mindblowing and infuriating that these fuckwits have a “platform”, make ridiculous amounts of money making really shit ads and lying poorly and the number one Thing for me is the sheer arrogance that they thing they are awesome and important. It shits me to tears that these narcissistic social media whores think they are better than other people
You are trash
Your 5 minutes of fame are up. Thankfully the world is a fickle place because none of this vapid shit is ever long term
Enjoy your hideous hours and sunnies and broken hair Sophie

being alone and miserable is going to fucking suck
Especially in about 2 years when your kids hate your ass and realise being part of a normal family at dads, with a bed time and table dinners and waking up before noon is actually the coolest thing in the world

I must be pmsy 😂😂 I’m ranty as fuck today 😂 apologies

• Heart
Reactions: 33

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
While not impossible it would be incredibly difficult to loose 10kg in 2 weeks. Even though she claims to loose weight quickly when starved, we certainly didn’t see this in her 3+ weeks on a restricted diet and increased physical activity on Survivor.
Her grandiosity is laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 33

underthefreeway

WTF is her obsession with having nude sexual pictures all over the McMansion?? I’m not a prude by any means, but you have young kids. They shouldnt be shielded from sex and sexuality, but they also shouldn’t be over saturated with it either. That neon sign looks like it would be found at a trucker stop or a strip club, not in a house!!

Reactions: 32

beigebabe

VIP Member
“I’ll never complain because I love my children more than anything in the world, but they’re a lot”

“I’m happiest with them, but they’re a lot”

“I don’t have a second to breathe, because I put them before myself, but they’re a lot”

Yeah ok, tell us again but much you love your kids and how you’re incomplete without them 🙄

What a shitty thing to write.

Just a tip, but it might not be soo much if you didn’t leave lunches, homework and groceries until 6pm on a Sunday, fucking idiot.

• Heart
  • Wow

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
Ok this just had me rolling. A follower questions the price of a ticket to her Bendigo Bonanza and she claps back with how she is Sophie Cachia and that she is worth it. Then obviously feeling butt hurt about someone questioning her worth she then begins to list off all the costs involved with staging an event like this. Hmmmmm pretty sure she asked for people to donate items to the goodie bags in return for "exposure and promotion" . I would also hedge my bets that a majority of these other services or items have been donated or massively discounted. There is no way she is doing this and "barely turning a profit". She is Sophie Cachia - she knows what she is worth! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
Omg I’m so jealous!!! I too want:
1. Fried orange hair
2. No friends
3. ugly house with morbid interiors
4. Family who presumably don’t talk to me
5. No fashion sense or style
6. Fake relationship with my fiancé
7. A failing cosmetic bizznesss
8. Baby daddy who isn’t doing everything I say anymore
9. A fiction book outlining all of my enemies.
10. The most perfect feminine lesbian sexual labia and vulva EVER

How do I go about getting all this? Soooooo jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 31

I could size down

Screenshot_20220525-110110_Instagram.jpg

I get why her picture of her hair was so filtered now. Its nowhere near the same colour.

I'm not in Melb, but I wouldn't be go to Boda 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31