Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's see if the interior designer ends up putting up anything more than a story on her instagram page of the final product! She must be horrified - there's no way I'd be advertising any of that house as my work.
I couldn't see any recent posts on the designers page flaunting Casa Del Black Plague.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love, get that you are moving house but does that really give you a free pass to go into the office(??) looking like that??? Eeeek. PJs and hair as fried and orange as all heck.
I don’t understand how you could be a “partner” in a hair salon and a) let yourself have your hair look like that b) ALLOWED to have your hair like that 🤮

Reactions: 11
I recall when the designer was flying to Melbourne and visiting her. Before she left, she was posting about how she would be touring the house and posting up lots of videos on the progress. I think there may have been one.

Reactions: 1
"Thank you for all your messages and reviews" and proceeded to share 10 screenshots, but doubled upon one message. She's got so few good reviews she could only find 9 to post 😂

I know we bring this up all the time, but when does the jealousy start?! Survivor flopped, house is HIDEOUS, Isuzu still only has 3 lippies and fiancee clearly hates her... What does the second half of the year bring for her?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So ticket prices reduced to $60 for the Bendigo and Shep events. Why would you reduce if the Bendigo event was almost sold out 🤔

And JFC that hair 😳😳😳 I have never seen hair that bad or frizzy!
And now I’m just being a picky witch because I can and I lived there for 40 years, but it’s not Shep, it’s Shepp 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahaha she has reduced the price because the tickets weren’t selling! Much business woman, so CEO.

Reactions: 12
I have no words for this hair. Tickets reduced to $60 because no one wants to go 😂
This is box dye home job hair. Not CEO and partner of a hair salon hair.

Maybe she leaves her hair like that so her followers feel like she’s relatable 🙄

Reactions: 7
Woww she's so generous!!! Cutting a third of the price from just 'random extras' and not at all her inflated egos initial profit margin.

So glad she does this for the poor people of regional towns. Nothing for her at all.

Hope it still tanks at $60 😏

Reactions: 10
So ticket prices reduced to $60 for the Bendigo and Shep events. Why would you reduce if the Bendigo event was almost sold out 🤔

And JFC that hair 😳😳😳 I have never seen hair that bad or frizzy!
How good is that!!

Regional Vic was her last frontier and it looks like there is a major swing against her.
The leader of the First Ever Lesbian Party seems to have lost her seat. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
'It's not a money maker for me, I do these events for YOU and the ticket prices are to cover costs. You'll still get your goodie bag and grazing tables, because I didn't pay them'....wow how do her stupid followers buy this crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn’t she comment back at someone the other day, harping on about her value and how expensive these events are to run?!! Value diminished over course of a few days honey?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If you purchased it full price you’d be pissed!
Oh, don’t worry, Scummy is going to personally reimburse all 5 guests who paid full price. She’s loosing money from this and only doing it for her rEgi0nal fANzzz ✌🏼

Looking forward to the scones and museli Shepp set up!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's obviously sold minimal tickets - hilarious!!!!!!! $60 is still ridiculous! God I'm loving this slow motion car crash!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.