Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie continuously confuses Florence’s behaviour with being strong-willed, independent and spirited.

She’s being a brat because that’s the way you’ve raised her and it’s not cute. The poor girl is going to have issues at school what with the ridiculous fringe, the family breakdown and the inability to connect in an age appropriate manner. Having her every move since birth documented online along with her parents sexual escapades doesn’t help either.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Haaay guiz!
So I can’t stop listening to her book. Christ on a bike she actually is convinced she’s a bleeping Saint! “I changed her pads for her” LOL Sure Soph. That group of friends dumped you as the fakeness and wannabe-ness was too much!
If I was Alana - I’d be soooo pissed at how she was portrayed, and even more pissed that basically she is saying Mads is a doormat. Admitting that she should dump Mads every time Alana wanted her back. RUN MADDIE RUN. The best bits in the book is when she turns on her fake tears and then clears her throat (cos all the ciggie smoking leaves her very mucusy). Never listed to an audiobook that includes throat clearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone read Idol, I’ve just ordered it as it’s meant to be really good…
Reading the synopsis now made me think about old mate…

Definitely on Good Reads… here are the reviews as of about 2 mins ago for your reading pleasure!
Have you been influenced by Clem Ford too?I was going to track it down at the library.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Has anyone listened to the ladies we need to talk podcast episode titled "LiLLs lesbians later in life" our tallest female lesbian CEO wasn't interviewed, she must have missed the call out!
I love this podcast and hadn’t listened to that episode yet because I didn’t want to risk hating it if Chomps was on!! So very relieved to hear she wasn’t featured- gosh I wonder who was interviewed considering the world’s most famous, beloved, intelligent and beautiful later in life lesbian CEO wasn’t? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Sophie continuously confuses Florence’s behaviour with being strong-willed, independent and spirited.

She’s being a brat because that’s the way you’ve raised her and it’s not cute. The poor girl is going to have issues at school what with the ridiculous fringe, the family breakdown and the inability to connect in an age appropriate manner. Having her every move since birth documented online along with her parents sexual escapades doesn’t help either.
Sophie continuously confuses HER OWN behaviour with being strong-willed, undependent and spirited.

Sophie is also a brat!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love this podcast and hadn’t listened to that episode yet because I didn’t want to risk hating it if Chomps was on!! So very relieved to hear she wasn’t featured- gosh I wonder who was interviewed considering the world’s most famous, beloved, intelligent and beautiful later in life lesbian CEO wasn’t? 🤣🤣
There's no way she would be as they always keep identities anonymous, and there's no way Chomps would miss an opportunity to spruik herself/her work of fiction. Also mostly women in their 40s and 50s were interviewed, and we all know Scum is a mere 23 years old being the youngest mummy 😇

Reactions: 3
Can't blame ya girl.... I'd sleep in the car if I was you 😂
Just came here to post this too
Has she just realised that she is the Second Choice or maybe waiting until Bratty and Betty are in bed?

Thought she would race home to the "darl"🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.