Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what a bleeping hole this chick is. I can’t even begin to describe the fury she instantly makes me feel. So her world tour has dropped to Bendigo with no other plans in the works. Even one “event” is too much for this arrogant, pig faced woman. duck you sophie, you reap what you sow. I’m bleeping loving 2022 for you.

ETA - I know how unhinged this post makes me appear, but honestly it’s how I feel about Sophie. Like, she’s such an angry, vindictive, arrogant monster. And she can turn around and say I’m a jealous hater, but there is nothing at all in this world that I envy about her life. Nothing at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Poor Maddie is obviously injured which is not going to be great for her job/sport. No love from Scum. She is putrid.
Maddie, do not move into that house!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
what a bleeping hole this chick is. I can’t even begin to describe the fury she instantly makes me feel. So her world tour has dropped to Bendigo with no other plans in the works. Even one “event” is too much for this arrogant, pig faced woman. duck you sophie, you reap what you sow. I’m bleeping loving 2022 for you.

ETA - I know how unhinged this post makes me appear, but honestly it’s how I feel about Sophie. Like, she’s such an angry, vindictive, arrogant monster. And she can turn around and say I’m a jealous hater, but there is nothing at all in this world that I envy about her life. Nothing at all.
Darling you’re preaching to the choir- this group therapy is a safe space ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19

That’s it hey, with all of these flogs
You made quick money cool, I’d love money. But I also love my job and my family and waking up everyday living my life that doesn’t involve having to pretend I’m better than anyone and do nothing that betters the lives of anyone including my family.
they literally make things worse for everyone. And not one of them spends their empty days doing volunteer work, cannot even front up to the school for reading or canteen once a week for a couple of hours.
we witch and snark about it because it’s mindblowing and infuriating that these fuckwits have a “platform”, make ridiculous amounts of money making really tit ads and lying poorly and the number one Thing for me is the sheer arrogance that they thing they are awesome and important. It shits me to tears that these narcissistic social media whores think they are better than other people
You are trash
Your 5 minutes of fame are up. Thankfully the world is a fickle place because none of this vapid tit is ever long term
Enjoy your hideous hours and sunnies and broken hair Sophie

being alone and miserable is going to bleeping suck
Especially in about 2 years when your kids hate your ass and realise being part of a normal family at dads, with a bed time and table dinners and waking up before noon is actually the coolest thing in the world

I must be pmsy 😂😂 I’m ranty as duck today 😂 apologies

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Poor Maddie is obviously injured which is not going to be great for her job/sport. No love from Scum. She is putrid.
Maddie, do not move into that house!
no love for Maddie because instead of having a bit of sympathy that she has hurt herself she’ll be pissed off that Maddie isn’t there helping Sophie unpack/babysit/generally be her slave

Do we want to have bets on what the reason will be that she has to suddenly cancel her worldwide tour/event in Bendigo?

Reactions: 14
That’s it hey, with all of these flogs
You made quick money cool, I’d love money. But I also love my job and my family and waking up everyday living my life that doesn’t involve having to pretend I’m better than anyone and do nothing that betters the lives of anyone including my family.
they literally make things worse for everyone. And not one of them spends their empty days doing volunteer work, cannot even front up to the school for reading or canteen once a week for a couple of hours.
we witch and snark about it because it’s mindblowing and infuriating that these fuckwits have a “platform”, make ridiculous amounts of money making really tit ads and lying poorly and the number one Thing for me is the sheer arrogance that they thing they are awesome and important. It shits me to tears that these narcissistic social media whores think they are better than other people
You are trash
Your 5 minutes of fame are up. Thankfully the world is a fickle place because none of this vapid tit is ever long term
Enjoy your hideous hours and sunnies and broken hair Sophie

being alone and miserable is going to bleeping suck
Especially in about 2 years when your kids hate your ass and realise being part of a normal family at dads, with a bed time and table dinners and waking up before noon is actually the coolest thing in the world

I must be pmsy 😂😂 I’m ranty as duck today 😂 apologies
You just hit the nail on the head. Influencer culture is so selfish and entitled. I love womens sport and one of the reasons is because most of the athletes are so generous with their time and money. I’ve been to Matildas games, cricket games, footy games and all the athletes are just generous. True role models. Just look at how Maddie was before she met Scummy. I still remember AK visiting sick kids in hospital when she was playing for Sydney. Sam Kerr usually gives her boots and jerseys to fans post match (most of the Matildas do).
People like that should be admired as they work hard, are inspirational and are humble. Not influencers who think they are entitled to things just because they have Instagram followers :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
156B8026-4999-467A-B6BD-8ED3D00ACD98.jpeg
“Girls”? What’s with the reference to girls? I thought this tit was for ✨all humans✨… hmm seems a bit off brand.

Just want to be abundantly clear that I am taking the piss out of this marketing disaster only. I am an ally, I support inclusivity- but this just shows another perfect example of performative activism.
Let’s include everyone when it might earn us a buck.. a few months in and its a flop, and they’ve already forgotten about the he’s, they’s and others.

Real nice Soph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I wonder if the business doing the grazing table is doing it for free. They seem like a relatively new business and we all know she only sees the worth/value in herself.

I wonder if her sister and Abby will end up good friends since she’s just moved to the same town that Abby is building in. There aren’t a lot of school choices around.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I wonder if the business doing the grazing table is doing it for free. They seem like a relatively new business and we all know she only sees the worth/value in herself.

I wonder if her sister and Abby will end up good friends since she’s just moved to the same town that Abby is building in. There aren’t a lot of school choices around.
I am certain they are doing it for exposure.
And i dislike her for it so much. Especially as she thinks bendigo and its residents are so lowly and poor and underprivileged.
I hope she tags the tit out of them and everyone there gets a business card or maybe a promo of 5% or something so they get customers from this.
She's such a grifter

And i dislike her for it so much. Especially as she thinks bendigo and its residents are so lowly and poor and underprivileged.
I hope she tags the tit out of them and everyone there gets a business card or maybe a promo of 5% or something so they get customers from this.
She's such a grifter
Unfortunately, for small businesses Iike this that get involved with the likes of TYM and LL, it can do much more damage than good.

There is no way I would support anyone who was "working with" these grifters and I'm sure I'm not alone

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She's such a grifter
And they were promised 10+ locations of exposure which had now changed to 1 confirmed and she'll plan events over the next 8 months 😂 long enough so people can forget her empty promises

Reminder scum- international travel has been open for ages now, you're 5 months late on flossys dream house and also her 'solo trip to Florence' 😉

• Haha
Can everyone please go and vote for anything but UAP just to p her off
Hi Mia

Now we know you read here, I hope you've followed along carefully and managed to understand what the big words mean.

We offer a service here which includes teaching ignorant, cashed up bogans how to spell complex words like LIBERAL.

Hope you whack on some Isuzu lippy for the big day today! 👄

Reactions: 17
0A53CE74-073B-46E1-AE11-2528D7FB2F7B.png

GUYS GUYS GUYS! 😂😂😂 I’m sure this comment was in this thread and not Aussie influencers I hope I’m right

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.