Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shocked to see taylah with smoph, thought that friendship was dead

But then it all made sense cos God forbid she'd go to a concert with just her son, needs another adult/nanny at all times

• Haha
Reactions: 14

But then it all made sense cos God forbid she'd go to a concert with just her son, needs another adult/nanny at all times
Youre so right. Good old taylah has been dragged back in because scum has been dumped by everyone else and she needs a future babysitter.

Reactions: 7
For someone who doesn’t need to plug the bajamas she sure plugs them.

Developments with Eyesooroo totally have us waiting in anticipation. Um… hang on. I’m just trying to go back through my notes. Caitlin? I don’t seem to have gotten this months comms plan. Can you fax through something? Who was this months charity partner? I need to put something in this media release. When is the next product drop? Have you looked through the teledex to find the name of someone we can #sponnotspon? Are we changing our target demographic to only ladies? Hello??? Anybody there? It’s been 4 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220525-110110_Instagram.jpg

I get why her picture of her hair was so filtered now. Its nowhere near the same colour.

I'm not in Melb, but I wouldn't be go to Boda 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Holy duck the hair is absolutely horrendous. I didn't have high hopes but thought it may have at least been red for 24 hours. Go check her post it's faded orange and still so fkn fried.

Reactions: 9
Not WK-ing, that is not a bad first step, but she should go back ASAP to keep it fresh

(But her lips look stupid and my goodness she is smug)

Reactions: 11
This makes me absolutely furious you did not do full time care of your children through Covid, you continually breached covid rules in VIC, you sent Bobby to school & Floss to childcare, you had people living with you, gosh you even managed to have several relationships. duck off you narcissistic witch.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Hahaha how has she managed to make her hair look so bad in 12 hours?! I’ve been through the whole “hairdresser destroyed my blonde hair” thing. Recently. Why is she not using good quality products to at least help it appear healthier? Mine was trashed but with olaplex no.3, protein masques, and hydrating shampoo and conditioner (and minimal heat) it looks and feels fine now. Hers looks like she’s had a run in with power point. Surely as an owner of a hair salon can afford salon quality products? Or just take some home for free? 🤔

• Haha
How does she go from perfectly styled hair late yesterday to that manky, limp, dirty looking hair in like 18 hours? I don’t get it? Aren’t most people able to maintain salon styled hair for a day or so with a bit of care and maybe some dry shampoo/product? She looks like such tit not even a day later.

Reactions: 15
This makes me absolutely furious you did not do full time care of your children through Covid, you continually breached covid rules in VIC, you sent Bobby to school & Floss to childcare, you had people living with you, gosh you even managed to have several relationships. duck off you narcissistic witch.
THIS!!
She also frequently left her radius, even travelling rural for a finger bang at one point. She misused Jarryd’s classification as an essential worker for her own advantage, along with the “single mother” sympathy card…she obviously had people in her home on several occasions and fucked the kids off to their dad’s whenever possible so actually got a physical break…she also didn’t have to worry about money during this time as the pyjamas were flying off the shelves …

Reactions: 34
I feel 100% smug about how tit her taste in music is. Along with her bad taste in everything else I suppose. She just… isn’t very cool or cultured?

Reactions: 16
How can she keep going on about how severely heartbroken she was?? Like its so so offensive to Maddy.

My marriage broke down in such a traumatic way a few years ago, and every now and then I have something that triggers a fleeting memory of the pain, but I rarely talk about it. And when I do talk about it, its with gratitude because I am so so grateful for my life now and my new relationship. I would choose this relationship over my marriage a zillion times over - so when I speak about my past, its positively. I don't rehash my darkest moments over and over.

Talking about the song that kept her alive and how she was self-harming FFS. How about "I went through a painful breakup but I am so happy it led me to my life with Maddy. This song got me through some dark times but hearing it now makes me smile". That wasn't so difficult.....

Maddy is 100% second choice

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How can she keep going on about how severely heartbroken she was?? Like its so so offensive to Maddy.

My marriage broke down in such a traumatic way a few years ago, and every now and then I have something that triggers a fleeting memory of the pain, but I rarely talk about it. And when I do talk about it, its with gratitude because I am so so grateful for my life now and my new relationship. I would choose this relationship over my marriage a zillion times over - so when I speak about my past, its positively. I don't rehash my darkest moments over and over.

Talking about the song that kept her alive and how she was self-harming FFS. How about "I went through a painful breakup but I am so happy it led me to my life with Maddy. This song got me through some dark times but hearing it now makes me smile". That wasn't so difficult.....

Maddy is 100% second choice
I reckon she carries on with it coz it’s then an excuse for her to be an hole. When she wants to be a tit parent, a toxic partner, a terrible family member, an aggressive business owner, all she has to do is refer back to this enormously traumatic stage of her life (Which grows in severity every time she mentions it) and suddenly everyone around her will let her tit behaviour. Now that she’s put out there that she was suicidal and self harming, everyone around he has that “well I don’t want to be the one who puts her back in that place” and she’s forever got an out for manipulating the people around her.

Reactions: 22

Not surprised to see Taylah back in the mix to be honest as Sophia is down one babysitter now LD moved.

What does surprise me however, is the fact that the babysitter went to the concert and "the darl" didn't.🤔

I reckon she carries on with it coz it’s then an excuse for her to be an hole. When she wants to be a tit parent, a toxic partner, a terrible family member, an aggressive business owner, all she has to do is refer back to this enormously traumatic stage of her life (Which grows in severity every time she mentions it) and suddenly everyone around her will let her tit behaviour. Now that she’s put out there that she was suicidal and self harming, everyone around he has that “well I don’t want to be the one who puts her back in that place” and she’s forever got an out for manipulating the people around her.
Yes nothing more than an excuse for her poor behaviour and a very ordinary 2022.

Not surprised to see Taylah back in the mix to be honest as Sophia is down one babysitter now LD moved.

What does surprise me however, is the fact that the babysitter went to the concert and "the darl" didn't.🤔
Probs at home keeping bitchy betty in line (& in bed at a reasonable hour!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.