Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nielsen BookScan’s for the week ending May 14 - Soph's novel dropped out of the top 10. Can only imagine how badly it's going almost 10 days later

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 10.27.34 am.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she should get all these women who write to her to review her book because the real reviews paint a very different story 😂

Reactions: 9
Why on earth would Maddie got to the Royal Melbourne and wait for hours to get a couple of tiny stitches?

Reactions: 10
Why on earth would Maddie got to the Royal Melbourne and wait for hours to get a couple of tiny stitches?
I thought the same and wondered why the hell she couldn't get it done at a GP and stop clogging up the ED.

Then I had lightbulb moment and realised that MG was hoping it was going to take 5hrs + so she didn't have to put up with her sleazy, manipulative partner. 👏👍

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah thought the same but maybe cos it was a Sunday she wouldn’t have been able to get into a GP. There are super clinics though. Totally unnecessary to go to the busiest hospital ED for stitches. Could’ve waited until today.

Reactions: 7
Just an observation- Maddie looks like she’s sleeping on a bluey pillow case, so she could be sleeping in one of the kids room.. definitely trouble in paradise
Probably because one or both of the kids are in bed with Soph.

Reactions: 9
So how did the kids manage to a) get their hands on paint and b) paint the wall?

Oh that's right, because you probably weren't watching them!
How didnthey op
Vinyl floors, dark plasticy looking finishes, messy finishes, low ceilings. All looks very dated already, not at all high end.
I’ll disagree with a majority tho, she’ll not have got mates rates for much. Joiners, builders, suppliers couldn’t give a hoot if you’re an influencer or the queen. In this climate you’re paying in full (and then some). She might have got the taps and a few bits and pieces discounted but generally she’s had to pay for the mausoleum which is comical because it’s an exercise in over capitalising and what not to do,

I agree this i don't think she would of got mates rates either. Builders can pick and choose at the moment and even quote ridiculous prices just cause they don't want to do it aswell and some people are willing to pay. The house looked so so much better before the renovations turned it into the mausoleum brothel

Reactions: 7
How didnthey op

I agree this i don't think she would of got mates rates either. Builders can pick and choose at the moment and even quote ridiculous prices just cause they don't want to do it aswell and some people are willing to pay. The house looked so so much better before the renovations turned it into the mausoleum brothel
Isn't the builder an "insta famous" builder so there would definitely be some major kick backs.

Mind you, with that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if there has been a fallout as the company hasn't been mentioned for months.

Reactions: 5
Let's see if the interior designer ends up putting up anything more than a story on her instagram page of the final product! She must be horrified - there's no way I'd be advertising any of that house as my work.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.