Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wineglass

Her comments regarding taking her one woman shit show on the road to the poor under privileged country bumpkins who rarely get any entertainment is offensive.
I live regional not too far from Bendigo actually and I’m not that deprived that I’d shell out $100 for 2hrs of her 😩 Most of us country dwellers live full lives, it really bugs me the perception she has that country folk have a second rate existence.
She’s a hideous human 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Welcome to thread #10 for the not-so-young mummy Sophie Cachia!

Congrats to @itssobutiful for our winning thread title 👏🏻. You could play for the Diamonds with skillz like that!

We’re all still enjoying the international book tour. Our girl has been hitting big global metropolises like Sale and Bendigo to sign copies of one star book for her dozens of loyal fans.

• Haha
  • Heart

sophiesgiantego

I imagine she has belittled him for a long time in private but now she has gone public with it all I bet his family have gone berserk. I couldn’t imagine his father standing for her shit.
I know a close relative of LD’s who can’t even talk about the book they’re that disgusted by it 👀

Never been a big fan of his fathers, but I’m definitely hoping he’s hit the fucking roof and demanded NB set more boundaries. This book does nothing but embarrass the guy who stood beside her and let her trample him for years on end with no consequences. She deserves to be on the receiving end of whatever Jordy can influence NB to throw at her.
Jordan’s always hated Sophie too, so this probably isn’t far off!

• Wow

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Not really on topic, but how's Bec Judd calling the current, nearly-winter weather in Melbourne at the moment 'fucked'.

How long has she lived here? This is just really really regular weather. Surely her house of 1000 arches has a heater or two she could chuck on? I'm forever confused by people who complain about really standard weather that happens every year, without fail, and hasn't gotten anywhere near as cold as it is going to get? I would've thought the queen of the slopes who bangs on about 'blue bird days at Buller' whenever she can, would be fairly used to cold weather and have a pretty high tolerance to it?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
Sorry for the double post but this has infuriated me. I have an eating disorder and anxiety / depression. Those photos are someone who is loving their new bod - when I loose large amounts weight due to my anxiety I am cold, certainly not running (I over exercise as part of my ED) due to low calories and fainting. I wear baggy clothes and am in hiding - not wearing crops, smiling in bike shorts etc
I know everyone is different but I’ve been in many a hospital for EDs and know many people who suffer and this is not the typical behaviour of someone in a crisis period.

• Heart
Ohhh and also I hear from very good and reliable sources that LD has very much broken off his leash. He will do what he has to and smile and nod to a certain extent to keep peace for the kids. Behind closed doors, she is a laughing stock to them all.

• Wow
  • Heart
I saw Maddie in the wild today. Saw a tall woman walking and I was admiring her legs - and looked up to see it was Maddie. She’s got an amazing figure. Very nice pins! But she didn’t look happy at all. Was lost in her thoughts. Felt like walking behind her and planting subliminal messages under my breath of run run run

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

magsmagsmags

Chatty Member
It’s so obvious both Mia and Sophia read here. Incredibly embarrassing that they continue to behave they way they do after reading back public perceptions of their behaviour.
So at the top of Mia’s screen shot looks like someone called Courtney has sent the screenshot to her… but regardless she’s just advertised the Sophie Cachia Tattle thread to all of her followers hahah
Also hi Courtney thanks for snitching!

• Haha
Reactions: 28