Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beddy

Chatty Member
I got a great nights sleep last night and I’m feeling like a woman of action today. Now I want you all to tell me honestly if this is a stupid idea but I was thinking of setting up a page to make brands more aware of how people actually feel about these grifters getting freebies. It could involve people anonymously sending in their accounts of having purchased from a certain business and being disgusted seeing bloggers get the same for free after, the message would be shared to stories and the business/hotel/restaurant etc would be tagged. Now, if not many people follow it, it will die on its arse ✨and that’s ok ✨, to quote the burp herself. But sure we could give it an aul go anyway.

Obviously if I set it up and posted the name here, if ye wanted to give it a follow BUT nobody should state on tattle that they have followed the page

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Langerlaugh lol

Apparently the lads took is phone off him last night over Sarah ringing him constantly haha!! She had Luke video calling him singing/shouting allez le bluez telling Keith to pass him around to the lads for a laugh.. she's so fucking needy it's actually pathetic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

brandambassador

VIP Member
If I sleep with Keith just to piss Sarah off, is there a lawyer/counsellor in here that will explain it to my husband that I had to do it for tattle & this smug bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Booboo68

Chatty Member
She sounds extremely insecure, she knew what she was at getting him to pass the phone around so she could see who was there (aka other women)
It was taken off him because he was trying to get on to this one last night,close relation of mine involved with the Barr's club,the girl in question is aware of burps,he was dishing out the compliments to the girl,how fit she looks and he finds her attractive,the girl was well aware of his situation but went along with it for the laugh,she said he was pathetic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Feilecain are for babies born sleeping, basically. They are an absolutely amazing group of women who have also suffered baby loss, they come in and help you dress baby, provide a cuddle cot to keep baby feeling warm when you're holding them, they have little ink stampers to take prints of baby's hands and feet, they take cuttings if baby's hair,they take the most beautiful photos of baby and parents, they are angels in disguise. Last week was baby loss awareness week, and last Friday was the wave of light, everyone who loved those lost babies light a candle at 7pm.
Just clearing this up- for those lucky enough not to know who they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
A song of burbs pregnancy 🎤🎹 up 12 lbs and counting , 11 "ailments" lying, 10 weeks of sleeping, 9 tik toks dancing, 8 all around her, 7 hospital visiting, 5 EYE fucking grins, 4 calling KEETS, 3 blowdrys, 2 Ba deals , and 1 minute spent with luke .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m not going to be false enough and worry about burp. She has pissed on all I’ve been through with PCOS, ivf & the lot. I’m not going to pretend her silence worries me. She’s a selfish pig who is an emotional abuse of a mother to Luke. People wouldn’t dislike her if she didn’t use illnesses some of us have for attention and selling on her page.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Madgereal111

VIP Member
She'l be on now later saying how she was stopped on the street in enniscorthy by a lovely lady who said to her... "you're looking great, best of luck with your pregnancy Sarah, the whole of enniscorthy is behind you girl" 😂😂😂

Oh how we laughed and laughed Keith, didn't we
We did Sarah girl 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Lorzy

Nothing more I hate than this. If uv something to say just say it or else don't be coming on here saying uv something to say but u will in time. Are u binden Brian's crew by any chance????
Really?! 🥺
jeez, I just wanted to say I actually love the Lols on this page, goin thru a SHITE time at the min with my Dad bein sick and I actually did leave more than this comment yesterday, just didn’t want to go on a huge rant for my first bit of input!
Actually think ur comment is bad form and completely uncalled for bein honest!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Crones884

VIP Member
Hi Jean,

Sayyyrahhh here. I know it's been awhile but I just said I'd check in after the last few days, its been a journey!

Myself and Teeth were gifted a booodiful stay in Enniscorthy, they opened the hotel just for us. We stopped for food on the way and then got dinner in the hotel too cause it was free. I ate loads and drank loads of non alcoholic cocktails, I had a small taste of Teeths wine but it was just a sip. I forgot then that I had HG so I pretended I was sick Friday night to my fans just incase they got suspicious.

The band the hotel picked were amazing and again just for me and Teeth. We laughed and laughed it was such a vibe.
Saturday morning we went for breakfast and I had a fry and a scone but I didn't show anything because I said I was sick and felt hungover.
We got more food and more drinks and it was so nice for us to "just be".
Teeth had me warned that we needed to be home for the county final on Sunday which I was upset about cause he was out with the lads and then the Barrs won and Luke sang Allez les Bleus to all the lads so I could see who was around. Rumour has it they had to take his phone cause he was texting other girls but anyone who knows us knows we are stronger than smell on the bedsheets at the moment there's no breaking us Jean.
Anyway to get him home I pretended Luke was sick and then I sent him to school yesterday morning even though I told all my 50k fans that he was vomiting but I had to go for lunch with Keet and my scan Jean I couldnt ask anyone else to take him again for a 4th day in a row, even though I have him 99% of the time.
Anyway Jean I'm fuming and I must go inspire my lovely group.
Chat soon xox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49