Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She told poor Luke way too early and announced her pregnancy too early, always best to wait after the 12 weeks imo.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh god I truly hope nothing has happened and surely to God if it did she wouldn't be straight online to follow Feileacain so hopefully it's just that she was following them already. this is why people wait till they are further along to announce but she insisted if things are going to happen they will happen etc. But the point is announcing things and making it a huge thing online and to loads of family and friends would make it even more devastating should something happen & not just for themselves but for Luke and all around them.. Please please I genuinely hope she's just attention seeking this time and all is well with their baby & continues to be well 🤞🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She told poor Luke way too early and announced her pregnancy too early, always best to wait after the 12 weeks imo.
I hope all is well but I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said here… the reaction videos and all that shite for the gram.. there was no need for any of it.

Reactions: 22
I don't want to comment on any possible issue with her pregnancy.

But there is zero wrong with telling your children before 12 weeks. Anything can happen a pregnancy at any time.

Reactions: 7
Well if she hasn’t lost the baby or been told there is no heartbeat- she’s set this diversion/bluff up in a horrifically cruel manner. Complete silence- longest she’s ever been AWOL and following Feileachain then. If it’s genuine it’s very sad for all concerned. If it’s a game it’s utterly sickening

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Irrespective of when she told the world her news, these things can happen at any stage. I prefer to wait and I didn't tell my kids till 20wks on this one. I wish she didn't tell Luke but it wouldn't change the outcome. I just find it's kinder to shield kids, hard enough dealing with it yourself 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Think (hope) we are reading too much into this. Like still has baby due in April on the profile - she'd change that if anything happened, that'd be changed while following that place on IG if she only started following today

Reactions: 3
I thought Feileacain was for still births? She’s only about 12 weeks? I might be wrong
Yeah I was thinking the same. Thought it was more for stillbirths/neonatal death. I’m thinking maybe she followed it over the weekend as it was baby loss awareness week and the wave of light was going over social media. Hopefully that’s why. She is being very quiet though.

Reactions: 4
Think (hope) we are reading too much into this. Like still has baby due in April on the profile - she'd change that if anything happened, that'd be changed while following that place on IG if she only started following today
I guarantee it’s another low stunt from her.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Did she do her groups today? 😳 surely someone knows from here? I really hope we are reading to much into this 🙏 I wouldn't wish this on my worsr enemy unfortunately 😔

Reactions: 2
If something has happened to the baby would she actually be online to start following anybody?
Total ploy for attention if u ask me

Reactions: 17
After all that went on over the weekend and the whole thing with sending her sick son to school on Monday, it's just a case of lying low methinks!
There's probably alot going on in the background and she's recording to share another time 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Feilecain are for babies born sleeping, basically. They are an absolutely amazing group of women who have also suffered baby loss, they come in and help you dress baby, provide a cuddle cot to keep baby feeling warm when you're holding them, they have little ink stampers to take prints of baby's hands and feet, they take cuttings if baby's hair,they take the most beautiful photos of baby and parents, they are angels in disguise. Last week was baby loss awareness week, and last Friday was the wave of light, everyone who loved those lost babies light a candle at 7pm.
Just clearing this up- for those lucky enough not to know who they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Feilecain are for babies born sleeping, basically. They are an absolutely amazing group of women who have also suffered baby loss, they come in and help you dress baby, provide a cuddle cot to keep baby feeling warm when you're holding them, they have little ink stampers to take prints of baby's hands and feet, they take cuttings if baby's hair,they take the most beautiful photos of baby and parents, they are angels in disguise. Last week was baby loss awareness week, and last Friday was the wave of light, everyone who loved those lost babies light a candle at 7pm.
Just clearing this up- for those lucky enough not to know who they are.
She's barely out of the 1st trimester. I hope her follow is a coincidence 1) because I wouldn't wish a miscarriage on anyone and 2) I sincerely hope she's not going to spin a "late miscarriage"/stillbirth narrative.

Not 2 days ago she still had "hyperemisis" , she's barely a week out of hospital for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.