Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I do not think anything is going on. She is just annoyed at Luke's school being (rightly so) contacted, Keith being out without her celebrating and proceive dropping her.
Expect an email drop soon.
Let’s remember truths & lies of late:

*Lies:
PCOS & 90 cysts
Infertility
Ivf collab/pay ??
Having Luke 99% of time
Not being able to fly to OR cancel Lanzaroddy
Betty & caring allowance
Brian/access/visits
Weight gain
Hypermeresis
midwife Seamus Heaney Miriam

*truths:*
Very few, I can’t validate anything not even her actual weight gain .
Does not own the house she celebrated buying.
Cannot give a truthful timeline of Her&keith.
She is absolutely bleeping not a belter , she is a bleeping melter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Pew pew is the best thing to come from these threads for sure.

Also as someone said above. Maybe she is just shutting the duck up and is gonna "just be" which is what we have all wanted at one time or another so great. I'll get less greys from watching her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let’s remember truths & lies of late:

*Lies:
PCOS & 90 cysts
Infertility
Ivf collab/pay ??
Having Luke 99% of time
Not being able to fly to OR cancel Lanzaroddy
Betty & caring allowance
Brian/access/visits
Weight gain
Hypermeresis
midwife Seamus Heaney Miriam

*truths:*
Very few, I can’t validate anything not even her actual weight gain .
Does not own the house she celebrated buying.
Cannot give a truthful timeline of Her&keith.
She is absolutely bleeping not a belter , she is a bleeping melter
She is absolutely bleeping not a belter, she is a bleeping melter
There's our new thread title
You's wagons are absolutely killing me today 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Most of the accounts Burps has followed recently seem to be either baby supplies (makes sense for begging) and small little wannabe mom blogger accounts farming out their kids for claaaabs. I wonder is that to get ideas of drama etc from them, more stolen content life experiences. More and more I think she has an issue, she only wants a baby not a child 😔 the obsession is real

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For those missing her baboon lips and thunder tits 🤣🤣🤣🤣 surely the blazer b on today and the rant will be onreel
Screenshot_20221013-082833_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lads what time is it? Have no idea if it’s morning or night without Sarah’s time stamp to help me. Gonna chance getting up now.. here goes nothing…

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Lads what time is it? Have no idea if it’s morning or night without Sarah’s time stamp to help me. Gonna chance getting up now.. here goes nothing…
I really am not myself without the daily window and curtain open picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait sorry to derail but did that bleeping wagon Shannon Joyce get dumped? She’s on about not being able to use a frozen embryo because it’s “mine and his” 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wait sorry to derail but did that bleeping wagon Shannon Joyce get dumped? She’s on about not being able to use a frozen embryo because it’s “mine and his” 👀
Yeah they split. She posted a story about it a few days ago

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He’s been missing for ages and lo and behold isn’t our Scammen getting ready to launch her product and she makes the big announcement- Tattle PI had it called ages ago 🤣

Reactions: 6
He’s been missing for ages and lo and behold isn’t our Scammen getting ready to launch her product and she makes the big announcement- Tattle PI had it called ages ago 🤣
Rat abandoning a sinking ship comes to mind after the GoFundMe scandal, stick around for the money and get out of dodge when publicly called out 🤢 it’s all kicking off for the cork huns, scammen getting dumped, Sandra Murphy almost outed as Rosie’s house on that thread and going MIA and burps going MIA. I wonder will this latest scandal give the witch an excuse to move Luke to a school closer to the Barrs parish (I’m not sure of the areas down there but saw it discussed here before)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did Beddy get her chips
Did Sarah get her stennos
What song did Lewk learn this week
Is the washing on the clothes horse
Are the curtains open or closed
Did she have a chicken burger
Did she have the chats with ham hock
How the duck can I 'just be' today without knowing all this.
Who knew we all needed her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.