Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The calm before the storm... she always goes quiet when her heads ready to explode

No morning pic wit curtains open either.... hmmmm there's a storm coming in ladies sit tight
Yes I hope scan went well I wish no harm on her or baby my only gripe is wit her constant lies and how she pawns luke off wit everyone, that shite boils my blood .
I'd say its killing her reading here

Reactions: 30
The calm before the storm... she always goes quiet when her heads ready to explode

No morning pic wit curtains open either.... hmmmm there's a storm coming in ladies sit tight
Yes I hope scan went well I wish no harm on her or baby my only gripe is wit her constant lies and how she pawns luke off wit everyone, that shite boils my blood .
I'm behind in my reading - whats been happening??

• Haha
Reactions: 1

It's killing her because what's being said is true and she's raging that everyone can see through her lies and bullshit

Reactions: 11
I’m here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Normally her outbursts are in the car after her morning group watch this space 🥴 I hope everything went ok with her scan & nothings wrong with bump no woman deserves that but she's still a gowl. She never learns what she puts out people are gonna react to it 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've the popcorn ready - she's prob sitting in the "jeep" adjusting the green blazer now, quick eye duck before the rant.......

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh I’d say she’s only fuming 😤 she’s also as bold as brass, so she’ll be on later “not every cheating scandal fits all”

Sarah, he’s just not that into you…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Jean,

Sayyyrahhh here. I know it's been awhile but I just said I'd check in after the last few days, its been a journey!

Myself and Teeth were gifted a booodiful stay in Enniscorthy, they opened the hotel just for us. We stopped for food on the way and then got dinner in the hotel too cause it was free. I ate loads and drank loads of non alcoholic cocktails, I had a small taste of Teeths wine but it was just a sip. I forgot then that I had HG so I pretended I was sick Friday night to my fans just incase they got suspicious.

The band the hotel picked were amazing and again just for me and Teeth. We laughed and laughed it was such a vibe.
Saturday morning we went for breakfast and I had a fry and a scone but I didn't show anything because I said I was sick and felt hungover.
We got more food and more drinks and it was so nice for us to "just be".
Teeth had me warned that we needed to be home for the county final on Sunday which I was upset about cause he was out with the lads and then the Barrs won and Luke sang Allez les Bleus to all the lads so I could see who was around. Rumour has it they had to take his phone cause he was texting other girls but anyone who knows us knows we are stronger than smell on the bedsheets at the moment there's no breaking us Jean.
Anyway to get him home I pretended Luke was sick and then I sent him to school yesterday morning even though I told all my 50k fans that he was vomiting but I had to go for lunch with Keet and my scan Jean I couldnt ask anyone else to take him again for a 4th day in a row, even though I have him 99% of the time.
Anyway Jean I'm fuming and I must go inspire my lovely group.
Chat soon xox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I think she'll come back and say 'couldn't come on yesterday after the scan because we had to pick lewk up from school, he was still sick. He's been vomitting all day and night i'm egggausted. Someone stopped me outside cumh to tell me i'm one woman for some woman ploughing through doing the best i can' yadda yadda yadda! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What a crappy Monday though
1. Child vomiting (whether she cared or not)
2. More than likely dropped by Proceieve
3. Hotel may have reached out on the tit quality of her “footage” and the feedback they got so I’d be surprised if she’s allowed post it
4. Keet on the piss and her pissy at home Sunday night
5. Cheating scandal speculations
6. School more than likely gave her a talking too after the parent complaint re 48 hour rule broke
7. Cringe begging for baby bits hasn’t worked out and now she’ll have to fork out for revenge baby

pure speculation here - keet got breathalysed over the limit from Sunday or she got caught driving alone (that would be the cherry on top)

duck me I wouldn’t like to be her. Brings it on herself but Christ Almighty it’s no life I envy, I’m not a jealous troll Burps 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I do hope her/bump are okay but I do think she hasn't come on to get people talking. Also, it isn't a long time at all to not be online but for her it is so if everything went ok at the scan she must be fuming from what has been said on here and Luke's school being contacted. She will either come on talking today or put up a message saying she is taking some time for herself etc to cause more suspense!

Reactions: 13
Hi Jean,

Sayyyrahhh here. I know it's been awhile but I just said I'd check in after the last few days, its been a journey!

Myself and Teeth were gifted a booodiful stay in Enniscorthy, they opened the hotel just for us. We stopped for food on the way and then got dinner in the hotel too cause it was free. I ate loads and drank loads of non alcoholic cocktails, I had a small taste of Teeths wine but it was just a sip. I forgot then that I had HG so I pretended I was sick Friday night to my fans just incase they got suspicious.

The band the hotel picked were amazing and again just for me and Teeth. We laughed and laughed it was such a vibe.
Saturday morning we went for breakfast and I had a fry and a scone but I didn't show anything because I said I was sick and felt hungover.
We got more food and more drinks and it was so nice for us to "just be".
Teeth had me warned that we needed to be home for the county final on Sunday which I was upset about cause he was out with the lads and then the Barrs won and Luke sang Allez les Bleus to all the lads so I could see who was around. Rumour has it they had to take his phone cause he was texting other girls but anyone who knows us knows we are stronger than smell on the bedsheets at the moment there's no breaking us Jean.
Anyway to get him home I pretended Luke was sick and then I sent him to school yesterday morning even though I told all my 50k fans that he was vomiting but I had to go for lunch with Keet and my scan Jean I couldnt ask anyone else to take him again for a 4th day in a row, even though I have him 99% of the time.
Anyway Jean I'm fuming and I must go inspire my lovely group.
Chat soon xox
👏👏👏 im blocked but still howled at that! Nice to read she is still a dose!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do hope her/bump are okay but I do think she hasn't come on to get people talking. Also, it isn't a long time at all to not be online but for her it is so if everything went ok at the scan she must be fuming from what has been said on here and Luke's school being contacted. She will either come on talking today or put up a message saying she is taking some time for herself etc to cause more suspense!
She is probably gone silent , because it's all falling down around her. Maybe Keith's gone home to mummy. I do hope her and baby okay though.

Any of her 50 K asking is she okay ? Maybe she's blocked all the tattlers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cosatta are following Sarah and they gifted a blogger Jade Moynihan a baby travel system in the past. Is Sarah next for a freebie.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hopefully all is well with her and baby but it’s obvious she is drawing out the silence to gain traction 🙄

Reactions: 16
Cosatta are following Sarah and they gifted a blogger Jade Moynihan a baby travel system in the past. Is Sarah next for a freebie.
Bella baby stores are following her too..She will keep going to get all the freebies she can. The only thing is all us Tattlers can do is contact any company she tags/ has gifted or is a pr drop.
Whats wrong with the Bugaboo she had for Luke?

Reactions: 5
I do hope the baby is okay but I have an awful feeling she hasn't spoke to get get people talking :oops:

That's the issue with lying so much, people will always assume the worst.

She really has set herself up for failure.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.