Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I might be wrong but she seems less sick than normal pregnancy nausea let alone hyperemesis.
I'm 8 weeks on my first pregnancy here and there is no way I could eat and drink what she does, let alone stay up in a hotel bar.
I'm so sick and tired all the time (and I know it's not hyperemesis and i also know I'm lucky to be pregnant).
No children at home and I barely struggle though the day at work nibbling ginger nuts and dry toast and straight home to bed 🙈🙈.
This one with her fake hg, meals out, hotel stays and blow dries is really giving me the rage. I've never felt like this about an instagrammer before.
I was so happy for her when she fell pregnant and I would have loved to see her enjoying her pregnancy if she didn't start the hyperemesis bull. 😡😡😡😡
I have thought this so much. I was very very nauseous at the beginning till about 8 weeks. It stopped and back again between 12 and 16 weeks but only on and off, but the days I had it I was floored. Never vomitted not once. But I honestly could not stomach the meals she is putting away even on my non nauseous days because I would just be turned off them at the thoughts of them making me feel sick. Now I'm a big girl similar to Sarah but I can openly admit I am a size 18 pre pregnancy. I have lost a stone since the start due to this nausea and being turned off food but again never vomiting. I have since gained back 10 of the 14 pounds I have lost I am 24 weeks but I still look smaller than pre pregnancy and my eating is very mich so normal. So I call bullshit on the HG because no way she would be maintaining her weight if she had as much vomiting as she has claimed nor would she be able to stomach the food she is even on her good days as she puts it. Nor would she be physically able to do what she is doing if she was as sick as she is saying.

Reactions: 9
We won’t be shown the breakfast now awhile as the gluttony would be obvious so she will save us that reel until maybe the cocktail and dinner stories expires… we are watching you witch. Tick tock to the hospital

Reactions: 12
Can only imagine what she ate at breakfast - big fry up no doubt after saying she is feeling sick again! Course she is going to praise the hotel/staff, she got it for free and no doubt will hound them for another free visit before and after the baby arrives. Really do feel bad for Luke, could she not have bought him too and made it a "family" weekend away.

Reactions: 12
I’d feel rough too if I drank sugary drinks all night. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her drink actual water.

I’m not buying the sickness but sure none of us are. All the food she’s shoveling into her gob and she expects people to believe she has HG?
duck off sarah, what a time waster.

Reactions: 22
Can only imagine what she ate at breakfast - big fry up no doubt after saying she is feeling sick again! Course she is going to praise the hotel/staff, she got it for free and no doubt will hound them for another free visit before and after the baby arrives. Really do feel bad for Luke, could she not have bought him too and made it a "family" weekend away.
It wouldn’t surprise me to hear she ate the waitress. If anyone goes missing in the area we know where they are

• Haha
I absolutely know that midwives are the epitome of professionalism but I wish there was a world whereby this witch turns up to CUMH tomorrow lunch time and she gets told ‘go on away out of it, you were shovelling free food into your gob all weekend and now you’re looking for attention’

maybe I’ll write the screen play

• Haha
  • Heart
Does she not realise her feet are bán white when she’s applying the shimmer over her tan

Reactions: 4
@Thechubbymoaner you funny fucker 😂😂

the comment about the staff… I didn’t know that every other hotel she has been to the staff were rude and not smiling and not talking to customers 🙄 she over emphasises normal things! Like the bed, the bath, the biscuits, the customer service/hospitality staff being hospitable… she’s going to lay low on the food posts now awhile she must have realised it didn’t tie in with the hypermeresis stories. Anyone here know was Keith dropped on the head as a baby? Or just as an adult?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she was having the beer last night and obviously hungover this morning,that baby doesn't stand a chance with that hippo, abusing it while in the womb and mentally abusing Luke, horrible witch

Reactions: 4
Jesus for a weekend away as couple just us two bullshit perfect couple crap she sure does spend alot of time on the phone !!!!!!!!!

Any wexford tatters recommended any nice restaurants in wexford heading there for next few night s we did initially have the Riverside booked but was recommended another hotel thank god now 😜😜😜

Reactions: 10
What in the potato sack high school musical is she wearing and don’t start me on the 90’s music video hair

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.