Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor child, regardless how he feels, he should be at home being minded! That lazy evil bleep if I was one of the other mammies I’d be going mad, my kid gets sick then I’ve to take time off MY REAL JOB to mind my baby because she couldn’t be bothered to keep hers home with a bug?! Next it’ll be Luke is suffering from sympathy HG 🙄
She couldn’t keep him at home sur she sent him in to be babysat so himself and herself could go for a scan… Jesus that poor child is nothing but an inconvenience to her, how dare he be feeling off the night before a scan of magnum!! She hasn’t time to organise a sitter at crazy o clock so he must go to school….

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I got a great nights sleep last night and I’m feeling like a woman of action today. Now I want you all to tell me honestly if this is a stupid idea but I was thinking of setting up a page to make brands more aware of how people actually feel about these grifters getting freebies. It could involve people anonymously sending in their accounts of having purchased from a certain business and being disgusted seeing bloggers get the same for free after, the message would be shared to stories and the business/hotel/restaurant etc would be tagged. Now, if not many people follow it, it will die on its arse ✨and that’s ok ✨, to quote the burp herself. But sure we could give it an aul go anyway.

Obviously if I set it up and posted the name here, if ye wanted to give it a follow BUT nobody should state on tattle that they have followed the page

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I got a great nights sleep last night and I’m feeling like a woman of action today. Now I want you all to tell me honestly if this is a stupid idea but I was thinking of setting up a page to make brands more aware of how people actually feel about these grifters getting freebies. It could involve people anonymously sending in their accounts of having purchased from a certain business and being disgusted seeing bloggers get the same for free after, the message would be shared to stories and the business/hotel/restaurant etc would be tagged. Now, if not many people follow it, it will die on its arse ✨and that’s ok ✨, to quote the burp herself. But sure we could give it an aul go anyway.

Obviously if I set it up and posted the name here, if ye wanted to give it a follow BUT nobody should state on tattle that they have followed the page
Great idea Beddy.

This one is on a mission to get as much as she can free, another reason she was itching to get to 50k, but insta is only a sideline for our Burps 🙄

Reactions: 15

Great idea ,

Reactions: 5

Brill suggestion!

Reactions: 4
She wears her emotions. You just knew she was fit to kill any Tattler that came within an asses roar of her. It’s so sad the amount of time she spends on here.

Reactions: 11
She thinks she’s a celeb around cork.ugly fade on her.her sister Donna is way better looking.she mustn’t eat anything she’s so slim!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She sounds extremely insecure, she knew what she was at getting him to pass the phone around so she could see who was there (aka other women)
It was taken off him because he was trying to get on to this one last night,close relation of mine involved with the Barr's club,the girl in question is aware of burps,he was dishing out the compliments to the girl,how fit she looks and he finds her attractive,the girl was well aware of his situation but went along with it for the laugh,she said he was pathetic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
She couldn’t keep him at home sur she sent him in to be babysat so himself and herself could go for a scan… Jesus that poor child is nothing but an inconvenience to her, how dare he be feeling off the night before a scan of magnum!! She hasn’t time to organise a sitter at crazy o clock so he must go to school….
She fucks off for another wknd away from him the poor child sick & she gets rid of him to school as you said his an inconvenience to her. Not thinking about Luke our any of the other kids in his class. She's just awful !!!!

Reactions: 8
Made up or not the school should stick to the 48 hrs rule or even keep him off today ... she really needs to take notes to keep up with her lies
This is where she will end in trouble, misquoting or lying about the school. Cork is a small place burps I already know moms who have reported you. One pregnant mom with a son in Luke’s school who could do without her son getting a big at school. However we all know there was no vomiting so this is about your lies and not actual infection control

Reactions: 14
It was taken off him because he was trying to get on to this one last night,close relation of mine involved with the Barr's club,the girl in question is aware of burps,he was dishing out the compliments to the girl,how fit she looks and he finds her attractive,the girl was well aware of his situation but went along with it for the laugh,she said he was pathetic
Oooooh you just got keet bashed when she logs back on here after ramming her gob full at lunch,phone will be confiscated 😂 if I was the lads I wouldn’t take his phone from him, let him at it if he’s that way inclined, I wouldn’t be saving burps feelings

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Had she a savage ass???

Unfortunately, this is Burps reality now. I'd say Teet is a player and it's only a matter of time before he gets sick of her controlling ways and baby or no baby and no matter what relationship Luke has with his stepped up family Teet will leg it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I sleep with Keith just to piss Sarah off, is there a lawyer/counsellor in here that will explain it to my husband that I had to do it for tattle & this smug witch

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Thank duck I'm semi single, I could not go back to that carry on of worrying what they are up to on a night out 🤢

@brandambassador your poor sister will be reading this! Don't let her be picturing you and Nicotine Keet together 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now that's why she's so insecure, not surprised i heard similar stories before but didnt believe it, was his brothers or parents around surely they would tell him cop on

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.