Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the lads took is phone off him last night over Sarah ringing him constantly haha!! She had Luke video calling him singing/shouting allez le bluez telling Keith to pass him around to the lads for a laugh.. she's so bleeping needy it's actually pathetic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I won't tag the nursery but I will name them anyway lol
I hope to fook they don't give her tit all for free.

Bloody beggy Mitchell's and the cork huns are the worst for it.

Reactions: 12
If the hat nursery give her a feee buggy j am emailing them,I spent over a thousand euro on baby stuff there

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Apparently the lads took is phone off him last night over Sarah ringing him constantly haha!! She had Luke video calling him singing/shouting allez le bluez telling Keith to pass him around to the lads for a laugh.. she's so bleeping needy it's actually pathetic
She sounds extremely insecure, she knew what she was at getting him to pass the phone around so she could see who was there (aka other women)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It's very obvious she had a good aul read here, u can see she's fuming putting on the seat belt😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If the hat nursery give her a feee buggy j am emailing them,I spent over a thousand euro on baby stuff there
She had no problem tagging bugaboo or whatever for the hats but won’t tag the nursery place because of “the talk”. She’s desperately addicted to reading this thread and answering all comments made here passively aggressively. Honestly the school thing, she had him in hospital for being thirsty but vomiting is fine? I’ve had it out with MIL for sending kids to crèche sick because when we mind them I catch it from them everytime and I’m in mid 20’s 😂 sick of people sending sick kids to school knowingly ESPECIALLY when they don’t work so have no excuse. If you’re stuck for a sitter and have a big day in work or used all leave no one would judge you for it, tit happens but swanning off for ducking g lunch? And witch, fix the bump in your stupid chavvy pony tail ye trollop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I highly doubt they will give her anything..the owner is all business and about making the money...they don't need the advertising either ..have an established reputation..I have to say the fact she had to be accountable for her luke story and did not tag the shop shows that maybe finally the tide is turning for influencers..I don't care who you are..you can't just say what you like to make a story or expect everything for nothing....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mup the bleeping Beddy! Extra chips for you this Friday and a new pair of sandles! About time she’s knocked off her self appointed pedestal as best mother, corkonian woman, blogger etc. may be an issue that schools etc cannot act on what she posts in order not be accused or harassment, singling her out, breach of privacy even though she’s a public page unless it’s complained about. More people in her locality need to be doing this
Nanny Beddy is as sick of Sarah's tit as the rest of us are 😂😂 Go on Beddy girl 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just going for a bit of lunch
Where is the money coming from and where is the hyperemesis gone??

Reactions: 19
Please email them anyway and let them know Beggy Mitchell is on the beg. No harm to give them the heads up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sure she didn't even drop him! More lies 🙄
She probably rang them after, as she had no choice and played it down completely. ‘Just to let ye know Luke felt a bit sick during the night, but he was fine this morning, call me if he’s not himself’. Unfortunately I know a few weasels like her, and that is how they wheedle out of things and cover their backs

Reactions: 9
She's fuming, a head on her for batein' in back doors!!! Saaaaayyyyyyrrrra gurrrrrl you're a dose!!

Was Lukoland supposed to go to this scan, you know to "include" him before he is dumped again with whoever will have him?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She sounds extremely insecure, she knew what she was at getting him to pass the phone around so she could see who was there (aka other women)
Soo insecure she's a dope.. my fella isn't long out of the bed, absolutely dying from the session. He booked 2 days off work and i wouldn't dream of waking him to take the kids to school. He's milling through a fry up and he's probably meeting the lads in moks later. Keith probably isn't allowed out again 🙈

Reactions: 11
Happy Monday tattlers!! God she's fuming getting in the car i got all excited as I thought we were getting another rant. Well done informing the school sick of her bulshit. Looks like the tide is turning for sure, first that label place last week and now proceive! I contacted them about the BA thing last week and they will review the role, thought she was a good fit, didn't know all the lies, sorry if it offended anyone. It was a really decent few messages off them

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.