Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Contradicting yourself there to be fair, I’d be careful making comments like that.
I honestly don’t wish bad on Sarah but I’m a big believer in you get back what you put out she’s done nothing positive with her account only lied made up her own version of her ailments shipped Luke off to whoever will take him used Luke as a pawn against Brian and Keith wants a baby because Brian has one and for the gram rushed her pregnancy announcement for the likes didn’t even give time to luke about being pregnant so no I don’t think she deserves to have another baby she’s pregnant now and I do hope it all goes well but if it doesn’t she’s done it to herself by being so vile and manipulating people and situations to get what she wants

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t wish bad on Sarah but I’m a big believer in you get back what you put out she’s done nothing positive with her account only lied made up her own version of her ailments shipped Luke off to whoever will take him used Luke as a pawn against Brian and Keith wants a baby because Brian has one and for the gram rushed her pregnancy announcement for the likes didn’t even give time to luke about being pregnant so no I don’t think she deserves to have another baby she’s pregnant now and I do hope it all goes well but if it doesn’t she’s done it to herself by being so vile and manipulating people and situations to get what she wants
That's an awful thing to say, she done it to herself. That could be quite triggering to women who have actually lost babies ,make them think its their fault or they done it to themselves.

I don't like her , she's a fuckn liar but hope her baby comes to no harm and comes to this world safe and sound!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s like all the instahuns pressed a self destruct button this weekend. What the hell is going on??

Burps is gone awol, Julie twins posted stories of herself and teeth’s sister in law after peeing themselves including video footage of the stained clothes, Sue Dan house is putting up stories of her kids eating their cereal out of manky stained Chinese takeaway cartons, My solo mom has also gone awol (presumably she self combusted on the couch having not moved for months) , more than just a ma has put up multiple stories about autistic kids (kids with autism to you & me) having mental issues as if everyone with autism has mental health issues and it’s all after kicking off over on Sandra in the city’s thread.

jesus lads what’s going on like🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s like all the instahuns pressed a self destruct button this weekend. What the hell is going on??

Burps is gone awol, Julie twins posted stories of herself and teeth’s sister in law after peeing themselves including video footage of the stained clothes, Sue Dan house is putting up stories of her kids eating their cereal out of manky stained Chinese takeaway cartons, My solo mom has also gone awol (presumably she self combusted on the couch having not moved for months) , more than just a ma has put up multiple stories about autistic kids (kids with autism to you & me) having mental issues as if everyone with autism has mental health issues and it’s all after kicking off over on Sandra in the city’s thread.

Who are all these new people I have to follow ? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She'll be back with one of these....
"You only see a tiny bit of my life, lot's going on in background"
"We were just being"
"We were laughing, weren't we"
"I was eggggggghausted"
"Trolls, trolls, trolls"
"Those that know us know"

Take your pick

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t wish any bad on her but she doesn’t deserve another child to abandon she lied all the way through her pcos and ivf if something does happen that’s karma sounds harsh but couldn’t happen a nicer person in my opinion
I understand everyone's frustration at this twunt, her freebies etc, she boils my piss too but.... I would never wish pregnancy loss on her. Karma works in other ways, but I would really hope that it wouldn't be a loss of this or any baby. If she never got pregnant or whether she deserves to be pregnant is a conversation after the horse has bolted 🤷‍♀️

but she is now and even with everthing said here about her lies etc I think every woman deserves a healthy pregnancy and baby.

If she does abandon the baby then thats her loss, keeeet and majella will take care if it and we can ll carry on bitching about burps lazy ass. But please I'd ask that no harm be put out into the universe on this pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

I think Irish instahuns let it all go to their head unlike no others 🥴 and their egos and sense of self importance inflate and inflate until they lose all sense of reality and they think they should be able to do whatever the duck they want and not be questioned. They are egomaniacs and lose all self awareness. This all culminated for a few of them over the weekend, they can’t even see they look like complete assholes. I for one cannot wait for the blogger bubble to burst and all these twats come crashing back down to earth

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There’s definitely another ‘I don’t want to say anything but……’ poor hounded Sayra sob story on the way. She’ll pick something minor out of all the comments to whinge about to deflect from everything else .
She can’t moan about her ‘HG’ because she showed us herself that she can travel for hours in a car, eat all around her, drink mocktails/ bottles of 0.0 wine.
She can’t moan about the ‘trolls’ calling her out on Luke’s sickness - he was either sick and she sent him to school or he wasn’t and it was all a ploy to get hamhock home from the pub. Nor can she call out people contacting the school about it - she put it out there , in public, that the child was vomiting .
She can’t bring up Teet’s alleged antics at the pub because that’s just highlighting the fucked up relationship they have and doesn’t fit the ‘I get to love you ‘ narrative .
Our Sayra has backed herself into a corner again and the only way she knows how to get out of it is to go ‘silent’ and have people worry about her and magnum ……..again.
watch this space .

Reactions: 29
New thread title

Burps on the beg for a babies cot
Keith getting jiggy with someone hot🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just saw a message saying someone was speculating that I am Sarah on another thread, does anyone know what thread it is 😃😃😃😃?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t wish any bad on her but she doesn’t deserve another child to abandon she lied all the way through her pcos and ivf if something does happen that’s karma sounds harsh but couldn’t happen a nicer person in my opinion
Instead of the boy who cried wolf, she's the girl that crys keeeeeeeet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I love it! I am normally accused of being Michelle so this is unexpected😃
My hair isn't as nice as Sonics unfortunately 😃
Awh really?! 😔 you know there’s a great hairdressers in cork that’ll sort ye, ran by a load of dodgy sisters….. I just can’t think of the name right now 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.