Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of the fuckin hair she's like Miss Trunchbull from Matilda. And will the dirty witch ever stop picking at her ears and face 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry to derail but did ye see sincerely stupid/desperate Chelsea comment on her pig feet photo 🤢 Like desperate to be an instahun! I can even smell her from here. I hope the hotel burn the sheets after Sarah and Keet to exercise the demonic stench from them 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He looks like he is dying. Let’s be real he spent the whole time knocking back the booze.
That hotel used to be lovely I’ve no idea what it’s like now but inviting the likes of burps tells me all I need to know.

Reactions: 8
Don’t red heads/gingers go blonde when going grey (they don’t go grey) I remember Tommy Tiernans wife saying something before about that (she had red hair) it’s now blonde.

On the beg again for baby boo bibs for the new baby 🙄 I swear if they send her a free package of bibs il be buying mine elsewhere they probably will so any other suggestions send them on!!!

Reactions: 4
On the beg again for baby boo bibs for the new baby 🙄 I swear if they send her a free package of bibs il be buying mine elsewhere they probably will so any other suggestions send them on!!!
As obvious as the day is long! We see you. And if baby boo haven’t learnt from the backlash they got gifting sineads curvy style then I don’t know what to say! And before anyone asks what was the drama - they sent scabby Sinead stuff and got so much hate they had to put up a post about marketing costs Vs sending a few influencers freebies however that’s a kick in the hole to customers who pay over and over for their stuff.
Also I don’t need to see the big fat ugly four eyes ‘before picture’- you’re not a swan girl you’re a bleeping whale

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not one comment under that photo of her and him I bet she’s raging, she was only hoping someone would come on and say what a beautiful couple they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If the baby boo stuff is so good why does she need to order the same every year

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As obvious as the day is long! We see you. And if baby boo haven’t learnt from the backlash they got gifting sineads curvy style then I don’t know what to say! And before anyone asks what was the drama - they sent scabby Sinead stuff and got so much hate they had to put up a post about marketing costs Vs sending a few influencers freebies however that’s a kick in the hole to customers who pay over and over for their stuff.
Also I don’t need to see the big fat ugly four eyes ‘before picture’- you’re not a swan girl you’re a bleeping whale
I actually didn’t know they sent her stuff I don’t follow her Jesus they must be desperate if they are sending the likes of her bibs aswell as that they also put the cost of their bibs up aswell so I doubt il be a returning customer just have to go back to the ol reliable one wash penny’s bibs 😂😂

Reactions: 3
‘People say oh she put it all back on’ but burps doesn’t read tattle 🤣🤣
Burps hun stevie wonder can see your not at your lightest or your happiest. Keet be givin out about your size once this baby comes. He doesn’t like fat people. He might want to look in the mirror though 🧐 You only wanted to get pregnant as you said yourself so you could eat what you want without people judging your size. Pathetic human. Another 4.5 stone to go and your eating a fry for breaky , chicken wings and chips for lunch and a steak and chips for dinner and a desert!! How is it physically possible to eat the much shite food in 8 hours! My body wouldn’t cope with that! And Tryin to justify it by saying ‘your picking ‘ on food is bullshit. Owe it burps you scoffed everything on front of you so don’t be preaching to your minions about making better choices where possible you absolute dose.
Also , your pic is at 2 different angles with the second one much further away so obviously your face won’t look as fat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I dont think the hotel even showed anything she tagged them in. The hotel gets mixed reviews online.

Reactions: 4
Nothing more I hate than this. If uv something to say just say it or else don't be coming on here saying uv something to say but u will in time. Are u binden Brian's crew by any chance????
Really?! 🥺
jeez, I just wanted to say I actually love the Lols on this page, goin thru a SHITE time at the min with my Dad bein sick and I actually did leave more than this comment yesterday, just didn’t want to go on a huge rant for my first bit of input!
Actually think ur comment is bad form and completely uncalled for bein honest!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.