Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Honestly, I do not think anything is going on. She is just annoyed at Luke's school being (rightly so) contacted, Keith being out without her celebrating and proceive dropping her.
Expect an email drop soon.
Let’s remember truths & lies of late:

*Lies:
PCOS & 90 cysts
Infertility
Ivf collab/pay ??
Having Luke 99% of time
Not being able to fly to OR cancel Lanzaroddy
Betty & caring allowance
Brian/access/visits
Weight gain
Hypermeresis
midwife Seamus Heaney Miriam

*truths:*
Very few, I can’t validate anything not even her actual weight gain .
Does not own the house she celebrated buying.
Cannot give a truthful timeline of Her&keith.
She is absolutely fucking not a belter , she is a fucking melter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I live in Dublin, I overheard the Moms at the school gates saying they were all rooting for @brandambassador , one of them even had a t-shirt saying the whole of Ireland is rooting for you brand ambassador
I'm sure your skin is glowing even if your sisters isn't xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
If all isn't right with the pregnancy (pure speculation) it's certainly nothing to do with any comment made here. That's utterly ridiculous. If teet is sniffing around other women I'm sure a psycho like Sarah is onto it. The other thing is having a bit of a flirt with someone else is not cheating. She's a pain the backside, a useless mother, a hypochondriac liar, a total bitch. She treated her ex like dirt. Is she the most faithful woman herself? The list goes on and as someone pointed out above she doesn't have to read here. People are so easily triggered by comments. She has triggered thousands of people and she doesn't give a damn.

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
Why does she have to drink 0 alcohol and mocktails. Can she not have a water or a 7up.

Did Beddy get her chips
Did Sarah get her stennos
What song did Lewk learn this week
Is the washing on the clothes horse
Are the curtains open or closed
Did she have a chicken burger
Did she have the chats with ham hock
How the fuck can I 'just be' today without knowing all this.
Who knew we all needed her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She might come on and Say "I don't usually bother coming on here to talk about x,y,z but I feel I have to address a,b,c....... the people that contact my brands have nothing else to do and have something missing in their lives to do that. I've worked hard for myself and Leeeewk and I'd never get in the way of him having a relationship with his Dad blah, blah,blah....Insta is only a sideline but now after buying my way to 50k I really want to be left alone to beg for all the freebies I can get for this miracle baby. So, leave me alone and let me get on with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

brandambassador

VIP Member
Why is everyone tearing the chops off each other here? 🤣 opinions differ. I think she overshared tbh there was no need for the big reveal and endless q&as all for the gram.. can nothing be sacred anymore. This woman claims Instagram is only a sideline so why share all that nonsense to 50000. Ridiculous carry on! I suppose that is the way the world is going, anything for a bit of engagement and a few likes 🙄 it reminds me of an episode of black mirror!
THIS plus her keen intention to have an exaggerated medical condition all the time. Don’t let one day of silence make you forget what she’s done to people. And if the news IS the worst, none of us wish it on anybody. But let’s not saint hood someone who uses self diagnosed medical conditions THAT SOME OF US HAVE for content & tan/sweet sales!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her sister has a new baby, but she’s asking for suggestions on where to buy a pram? Like she couldn’t ask her sister.

• Haha
Apparently the lads took is phone off him last night over Sarah ringing him constantly haha!! She had Luke video calling him singing/shouting allez le bluez telling Keith to pass him around to the lads for a laugh.. she's so fucking needy it's actually pathetic
She sounds extremely insecure, she knew what she was at getting him to pass the phone around so she could see who was there (aka other women)

• Haha
  • Heart

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
Ive never posted here but just remembered something really random and had to share.... 😂😂😂 Remember wen she had a cleaner come clean her house every week because she was too busy with her "full time job" to do it herself???? 🙄🙄😂😂😂

• Haha

Beddy

Chatty Member
Ye called it, Luke was ‘sick’ to get Keith home from the pub. He has no recollection of it cos it didn’t happen. She has to be the most dangerous bitch in Cork, if I was keiths sister or mother looking on I’d be having a very serious word with him. She will only get worse once the child is here and she has more leverage over him. He should have been well shot of her when he saw the manipulation that goes on about Brian.
ETA, it might not have even been to get him to come home per se, but to guilt trip him. ‘I was sick myself and I was up changing his sheets. If I catch a bug off him now it could be dangerous for the baby’

• Angry

Booboo68

Chatty Member
New thread title

Burps on the beg for a babies cot
Keith getting jiggy with someone hot🤪

• Haha
Luke was probably sick to get Keith home from the pub! But now he’s not sick at all and doesn’t even remember and is gone off to school with Keith who is probably over the limit to drive! Sarah you are an absolute dickhead of a woman!

• Angry
Reactions: 33

cycleon

VIP Member
September 2023 coming to a screen near you, Sarah Spielburp presents

My journey to Turkey for a gastric band

• Heart
  • Haha

Graywalls

VIP Member
Honestly, I do not think anything is going on. She is just annoyed at Luke's school being (rightly so) contacted, Keith being out without her celebrating and proceive dropping her.
Expect an email drop soon.

• Haha