Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bella baby stores are following her too..She will keep going to get all the freebies she can. The only thing is all us Tattlers can do is contact any company she tags/ has gifted or is a pr drop.
Whats wrong with the Bugaboo she had for Luke?
Isnt babybella the crowd that gifted SCS her gear aswell??

Reactions: 2
Hopefully all is well with her and baby but it’s obvious she is drawing out the silence to gain traction 🙄
She's to busy interagating teeth about his latest conquest,he's just not that into you burps...own it gurrrl he doesn't think your that booodiful

Reactions: 7
I do hope the baby is okay but I have an awful feeling she hasn't spoke to get get people talking :oops:

That's the issue with lying so much, people will always assume the worst.

She really has set herself up for failure.
She always does it goes quite so everyone will talk and speculate it's all for attention typical of her, She will be on for the chats later !!!

Reactions: 8
The longer she stays off the more people will speculate. Which Im guessing is her objective. I think it goes without saying no one would wish her any ill will in terms of her pregnancy and I think its important to make that clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Bella baby stores are following her too..She will keep going to get all the freebies she can. The only thing is all us Tattlers can do is contact any company she tags/ has gifted or is a pr drop.
Whats wrong with the Bugaboo she had for Luke?
Maybe Brian or family member bought the Bugaboo ?

Ok it’s time for me to confess I did what I said I would do, I slept with Keith.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Now Sarah , That's what going above and beyond is , not pawning Luke off every day.

• Haha
I know the majority of people on here don't wish any harm in regards to the pregnancy but all this cheating talk could cause stress. I've been there!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know the majority of people on here don't wish any harm in regards to the pregnancy but all this cheating talk could cause stress. I've been there!
I don’t think that is fair to put that on people here at all…Insinuating that people could inadvertently harm the pregnancy due to causing stress??

That’s not okay. Don’t project your own issues onto the thread please. Your words could really trigger someone if they think they are “harming“ her pregnancy. What else can’t be spoken about ? Please don’t say it’s the booooodiful badadoooos?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think anyone wishes harm on her or the baby. She is just an insufferable dose of a person who should maybe review what she puts out there for people to gossip about. The thread exists because she is an insufferable dose of a person. If she is stressed out and unbothered by anything on this thread she should probably stay away!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t think that is fair to put that on people here at all…Insinuating that people could inadvertently harm the pregnancy due to causing stress??

That’s not okay. Don’t project your own issues onto the thread please. Your words could really trigger someone if they think they are “harming“ her pregnancy. What else can’t be spoken about ? Please don’t say it’s the booooodiful badadoooos?
👏 👏 👏 exactly! She would only love to come on here now spouting that tattle is causing detrimental stress to the foetus, as she has shown she steals real womens real diagnosed illnesses from this thread. Putting that guilt on someone isn’t very nice

Reactions: 11
Have to agree! We know she reads here and don't think the cheating topic should be discussed. No one wants to cause stress to a pregnant woman . Just think unnecessary and will just do more harm than good

Reactions: 3
Hi Jean,

Sayyyrahhh here. I know it's been awhile but I just said I'd check in after the last few days, its been a journey!

Myself and Teeth were gifted a booodiful stay in Enniscorthy, they opened the hotel just for us. We stopped for food on the way and then got dinner in the hotel too cause it was free. I ate loads and drank loads of non alcoholic cocktails, I had a small taste of Teeths wine but it was just a sip. I forgot then that I had HG so I pretended I was sick Friday night to my fans just incase they got suspicious.

The band the hotel picked were amazing and again just for me and Teeth. We laughed and laughed it was such a vibe.
Saturday morning we went for breakfast and I had a fry and a scone but I didn't show anything because I said I was sick and felt hungover.
We got more food and more drinks and it was so nice for us to "just be".
Teeth had me warned that we needed to be home for the county final on Sunday which I was upset about cause he was out with the lads and then the Barrs won and Luke sang Allez les Bleus to all the lads so I could see who was around. Rumour has it they had to take his phone cause he was texting other girls but anyone who knows us knows we are stronger than smell on the bedsheets at the moment there's no breaking us Jean.
Anyway to get him home I pretended Luke was sick and then I sent him to school yesterday morning even though I told all my 50k fans that he was vomiting but I had to go for lunch with Keet and my scan Jean I couldnt ask anyone else to take him again for a 4th day in a row, even though I have him 99% of the time.
Anyway Jean I'm fuming and I must go inspire my lovely group.
Chat soon xox
Dear Sayrahhh,
Thanks for your letter. The girls in the WhatsApp group have been starved of updates since you've stopped attending sessions. My husband however is glad I no longer have to neck 2 bottles of wine on a Wednesday after hearing your fairy stories. Speaking of wine, I didn't think Keet drank wine but I suppose when it's free in a hotel he does. I see he went for white, red would probably stain the Lego bricks in his mouth.

I hope you are practicing the anger management skills I tried to teach you, but judging by the bauble scandal - probably not. Remember to stay off tattle, though you do say you haven't been on it since "The first day of January, 1892"

It might be advisable to start hiding the shower gel, Saxa and I'd refrain from buying any chicken nuggets in the near future as a precaution.

Your ever suffering counsellor (or counseller as you spell it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Didn't Lisa jordan allude to trolls / stress causing her to go into labour early? Pregnancy even a smooth one is hard and women deal with all kinds of stress over the 9 months..work related stress ...family issues ..illness etc ..I certainly would not want to add to someone's stress ..I guess what I'm saying is the babas are resilient in there ..yes stress has an impact but it cannot be avoided in life...wish it could be but it can be managed too ...

If you contribute to this thread .. then it's a bit hypocritical to say oh this particular reason is what will cause stress...
Come on now seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Dear Sayrahhh,
Thanks for your letter. The girls in the WhatsApp group have been starved of updates since you've stopped attending sessions. My husband however is glad I no longer have to neck 2 bottles of wine on a Wednesday after hearing your fairy stories. Speaking of wine, I didn't think Keet drank wine but I suppose when it's free in a hotel he does. I see he went for white, red would probably stain the Lego bricks in his mouth.

I hope you are practicing the anger management skills I tried to teach you, but judging by the bauble scandal - probably not. Remember to stay off tattle, though you do say you haven't been on it since "The first day of January, 1892"

It might be advisable to start hiding the shower gel, Saxa and I'd refrain from buying any chicken nuggets in the near future as a precaution.

Your ever suffering counsellor (or counseller as you spell it)

Lego Bricks in his mouth WWHHAAAA I've roared laughing in the office LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.