Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress is a v practical choice though - it's a dupe for a hospital gown. Ready for her bed on the ward at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah lads. The amount of food this glutton consumes is staggering. I wouldn't eat it in 3 days. She is a walking contradiction, sickness due to pregnancy but non stop shovelling deep fat fried food into her gob. The baby will come out with a breast in a bun in its hand πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Long time lurker here gals.. πŸ‘‹
I’m refraining from saying what I want to say for now, coz if I start I dunno wen I’ll stop about Sarah but just wanted ye to know that ye are actually the funniest crowd of biatches πŸ˜‚ I’m in the knots here skittin! This thread is actually the funniest thread of all the tattles, so thanks gals for all the laughs! I’ll give my input one of the days but for now I’ll leave her off, just wanted to say hey and keep up the humour ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Jesus for a weekend away as couple just us two bullshit perfect couple crap she sure does spend alot of time on the phone !!!!!!!!!

Any wexford tatters recommended any nice restaurants in wexford heading there for next few night s we did initially have the Riverside booked but was recommended another hotel thank god now 😜😜😜
Best place in Wexford to eat is the Riverbank house hotel, just at the far side of the bridge, food is UNREALπŸ˜ƒ Whitford house hotel, or 10 West Bistro xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She'l be on now later saying how she was stopped on the street in enniscorthy by a lovely lady who said to her... "you're looking great, best of luck with your pregnancy Sarah, the whole of enniscorthy is behind you girl" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh how we laughed and laughed Keith, didn't we
We did Sarah girl πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So she was sick and nauseous and had a massive breakfast, a dinner for lunch and dinner at 7. Yep cumh tomorrow but not cos of HG cos her stomach about to explode 🀬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg fab shops made a dash to Pennys! Ok so what fab shops are there? She did in her arse she’s been sat in a pub all afternoon. My idea of hell but her heaven

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here gals.. πŸ‘‹
I’m refraining from saying what I want to say for now, coz if I start I dunno wen I’ll stop about Sarah but just wanted ye to know that ye are actually the funniest crowd of biatches πŸ˜‚ I’m in the knots here skittin! This thread is actually the funniest thread of all the tattles, so thanks gals for all the laughs! I’ll give my input one of the days but for now I’ll leave her off, just wanted to say hey and keep up the humour ❀
Welcome we love a newbie get in their 😜😜😜 freedom of speech !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She'l be on now later saying how she was stopped on the street in enniscorthy by a lovely lady who said to her... "you're looking great, best of luck with your pregnancy Sarah, the whole of enniscorthy is behind you girl" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We did Sarah girl πŸ‘
The manager from the hotel will be up the walls writing love letters about the family unit they have created, he will need to write fast and lots to beat the worlds most unprofessional midwife Miriam. Sarah is such a celeb to inspire all this adoration

For a plain potato head she changes her profile picture a lot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How can one person consume so much food!!
She'll end up like the mam from What's Eating Gilbert Grape!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely no way this one is even having regular morning sickness not to mind the more serious sickness. She is a bleeping liar and needs to be cancelled. Wouldn't you be mortified rocking around the place with all those fake bags! 😏

Reactions: 21

We did Sarah girl πŸ‘
Don’t forget how all Wexford is rooting for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im out for dinner tonight and i had a light breakfast and a sandwich for lunch. Yourwan has had a breakfast and a full feed in the pub. No wonder teeth keeps his money to himself she'd eat him out of her twice bought house

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.