Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a fantastic title ๐Ÿ‘Œ are they staying for 2 nights?? County final is at 4pm Sunday lets see if they make it back. Allez les bleus ๐Ÿ’™

Reactions: 12
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I donโ€™t think she got the nails white I think the filter has just put a shine on them.
I had been coming on to say I thought she looked alright and then boom she went off with an ad! Does she ever just stop for two minutes!!!!
and the drumming of the fingers on whatever sheโ€™s advertising. Biggest ick!! Mother of god!

Reactions: 5
Ah lads Iโ€™m weak for myself after watching her stories!!!! She did extra tappy taps with her finger nails on the products when doing her make up especially for me! I knew you read here Burps!
Heads up though burps , I donโ€™t know morse code in case you were trying to tap a message .
Was teeth playing with his sausage in the background at the time? Thought I heard a couple of moans๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That is a fantastic title ๐Ÿ‘Œ are they staying for 2 nights?? County final is at 4pm Sunday lets see if they make it back. Allez les bleus ๐Ÿ’™
they will make it back to CUMH

I donโ€™t think she got the nails white I think the filter has just put a shine on them.
I had been coming on to say I thought she looked alright and then boom she went off with an ad! Does she ever just stop for two minutes!!!!
and the drumming of the fingers on whatever sheโ€™s advertising. Biggest ick!! Mother of god!
new career for burps except she canโ€™t whisperโ€ฆ. ASMR ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A song of burbs pregnancy ๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽน up 12 lbs and counting , 11 "ailments" lying, 10 weeks of sleeping, 9 tik toks dancing, 8 all around her, 7 hospital visiting, 5 EYE bleeping grins, 4 calling KEETS, 3 blowdrys, 2 Ba deals , and 1 minute spent with luke .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Heโ€™s as cringe as she is with the โ€˜blogger and bumpโ€™ whoโ€™s going to tell him itโ€™s a burger belly not a bump

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She looks like she smells of tinned tuna just about to go bad covered up with one of those cheap sooooo? Perfumes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The bar is such a vibe

That phrase is cringe coming from young, hip, influenzas, coming from the chubby frump in her satin choir boy get up with her epic eye lumps ...it's awful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The fake ysl bag. The vibe? What vibe Sarah? A dead vibe? Other than a wedding hotel bars are dull

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah lads Iโ€™m weak for myself after watching her stories!!!! She did extra tappy taps with her finger nails on the products when doing her make up especially for me! I knew you read here Burps!
Heads up though burps , I donโ€™t know morse code in case you were trying to tap a message .
Was teeth playing with his sausage in the background at the time? Thought I heard a couple of moans๐Ÿ˜ฑ
She's so aggressive with the tapping ha ha ha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.