Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked up Keith’s ex he was most definitely punching.

Went and had a look at the ex’s Facebook and she still has photos of her and Keith up.
He’s a baby in those photos 😂 I’m in shock, she’s stunning he was definitely punching. Can’t feel sorry for her though can you imagine the satisfaction you’d get if your ex wound up with Burps. She gets a live show of it as well and hopefully she comes here for the commentary! Her friends whatsapp group must be gold! If you’re here Tara hey girl 👋 lucky escape 😂 the whole of cork is laughing along with you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hate to admit this but I looked that ex up and I actually have a good few mutual friends with her 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I got a great nights sleep last night and I’m feeling like a woman of action today. Now I want you all to tell me honestly if this is a stupid idea but I was thinking of setting up a page to make brands more aware of how people actually feel about these grifters getting freebies. It could involve people anonymously sending in their accounts of having purchased from a certain business and being disgusted seeing bloggers get the same for free after, the message would be shared to stories and the business/hotel/restaurant etc would be tagged. Now, if not many people follow it, it will die on its arse ✨and that’s ok ✨, to quote the burp herself. But sure we could give it an aul go anyway.

Obviously if I set it up and posted the name here, if ye wanted to give it a follow BUT nobody should state on tattle that they have followed the page
Great idea Beddy! Also all those hotels who give the PR stays should be reported to the government. Some of them are complaining about not being able to afford the energy bills and will be claiming that new relief yet they can give scroungers free stays.

Reactions: 19
I don't know what attracted her to him, look up Tara Cork airport, she is very high up in her career, was a pilot now in a top position in the airport.
What’s the ex’s name?need to see a pic of her 😂
Tara Finn 🤭

@NosyCorkWan i reckon we probably know each other in real life 🥰😂
I wholeheartedly agree with this hahahaha ❤❤❤

Hate to admit this but I looked that ex up and I actually have a good few mutual friends with her 😭
I have so many mutual friends with her including my own family hahaha 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ she’s stunning the ex.poor Sarah 😂
Definitely a stunning girl and a major downgrade from her to Burps but let’s not forget that Burps has also downgraded going from Brian to Keet, the state of him he actually turns my stomach with his purple head, his bloodshot eyes, grumpiness, sarcasticness, miserly bastard and u know he reeks of fags and taytos 🤢 plus I dunno how Sarah’s weight is an issue when he has packed on the pounds himself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t see why her mother should mind him. She works for about two hours a day while he’s in school? Why all this need for an army of people around all the time. Bizarre. Look after your own child.
Jesus I only asked, she was rhyming everyone off so I was wondering is all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus I only asked, she was rhyming everyone off so I was wondering is all!!
I wasn’t getting at you - calm down! Just pointing out that the world and his mother seems to mind her son whilst most people just get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.