Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, take your own child to school you lazy witch! You were up, you got him “ready”. But then you wake Keith to drop him. Serious case of “lazy bleep syndrome”. Can’t wait for the absolute landing she gets when she has 2 kids!
Why can't his mother take him to school? Can she not leave Teet just be? Like seriously? She's a sad case. Sooner or later that relationship is going to hit stormy water. She is very controlling.

Reactions: 16
She’s obviously paranoid about going to the school gates because all the other mothers know her and think she’s a dope like the rest of us.
Whoever said keet looked good yesterday - is that his mam because he’s one of the ugliest lumps I’ve ever seen.
they all look like travellers in that family.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why can't his mother take him to school? Can she not leave Teet just be? Like seriously? She's a sad case. Sooner or later that relationship is going to hit stormy water. She is very controlling.
Her behaviour isn't normal at all

Reactions: 4
She’s obviously paranoid about going to the school gates because all the other mothers know her and think she’s a dope like the rest of us.
Whoever said keet looked good yesterday - is that his mam because he’s one of the ugliest lumps I’ve ever seen.
If I had a child in his class in school I'd be very annoyed she sent him in today

Reactions: 18
If I had a child in his class in school I'd be very annoyed she sent him in today
Why though? There’s nothing wrong with him, she lied about him getting sick to get keeet back from the bar and then to annoy him, got him up early in morning to take the boy to school

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sure he needs Sarah and Keith time alone, just the 2 of them, like when it is any other way, they also have their scan today. She's probably looking to catch the bug so she get kept in

Reactions: 2
Does her mother ever mind luke? She looks awful lazy so I doubt it but i just noticed she mentioned everyone else minding him except her parents..and brian of course.

Reactions: 7
She's a shameless woman, sending her son off with a man that was drinking all wknd to drop him to school , it's been said before how much of a lunatic Keith is driving 🥴 We all know she doesn't care about Luke unless it's for Instagram. If he was sick the creator he should be off & looked after but that would mean Burke been a mother for once, it's sad to think when the new baby comes along poor Luke will even be neglected more !!!

Reactions: 12
Just going over her stories from the other day, she actually sat there and said the hotel was so peaceful and calm and such a vibe!?
I could barely hear her with all the background noise, she could have been at a music festival, it was so loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does her mother ever mind luke? She looks awful lazy so I doubt it but i just noticed she mentioned everyone else minding him except her parents..and brian of course.
I don’t see why her mother should mind him. She works for about two hours a day while he’s in school? Why all this need for an army of people around all the time. Bizarre. Look after your own child.

Reactions: 13
Haha no im not his mam and i didnt say he looked good i said its the best ive seen him look. There is a difference. Hes still an ugly misfortune

• Haha
Reactions: 20
784 likes on her post with the black dress!? Out of over 50 thousand like? Something doesn’t add up.
Also isn’t black meant to make you look thinner? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t see why her mother should mind him. She works for about two hours a day while he’s in school? Why all this need for an army of people around all the time. Bizarre. Look after your own child.
And don't be having kids if you are going to be farming them out unless its for work/emergency or a rare night out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She sent her son with someone who was out drinking the day/night before and is probably still way over the limit, so she can crawl back to bed?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So if he was sick he needs to be kept home. I hope someone in his class saw that
A friend of mine has a child in the school, I sent her screenshots and she is contacting the school now. duck this witch thinking she can do as she pleases

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She's an absolute bleep. Sending her child off to school with someone who is guaranteed to be over the limit at that hour of the morning. What is wrong with her!!

Reactions: 17
The lazy lump of shite she is. Why couldn’t she bring the child to school

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.