Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Lads what time is it? Have no idea if it’s morning or night without Sarah’s time stamp to help me. Gonna chance getting up now.. here goes nothing…

• Haha
Reactions: 47

lil_sox

Chatty Member
She looks like a steamed dumpling in this pic…how the fuck she thinks that hairstyle is flattering is beyond me
ABEA2C5A-A05B-414C-9D80-7411C4E7EF44.jpeg

for context…
EE5F344E-4D54-49F0-A138-6238A93CE3D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Lorzy

Long time lurker here gals.. 👋
I’m refraining from saying what I want to say for now, coz if I start I dunno wen I’ll stop about Sarah but just wanted ye to know that ye are actually the funniest crowd of biatches 😂 I’m in the knots here skittin! This thread is actually the funniest thread of all the tattles, so thanks gals for all the laughs! I’ll give my input one of the days but for now I’ll leave her off, just wanted to say hey and keep up the humour ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Jellybb

VIP Member
Why is everyone tearing the chops off each other here? 🤣 opinions differ. I think she overshared tbh there was no need for the big reveal and endless q&as all for the gram.. can nothing be sacred anymore. This woman claims Instagram is only a sideline so why share all that nonsense to 50000. Ridiculous carry on! I suppose that is the way the world is going, anything for a bit of engagement and a few likes 🙄 it reminds me of an episode of black mirror!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

brandambassador

VIP Member
Does she have long left @brandambassador ? The poor thing, thats rough on her.
Hope all is going along well for you x
No she’s not even 20 weeks yet!!
we signed all our legal docs this week,embryos will be en route from Cork to Greece as of next Monday. Believe it or not it can take a few weeks then for the clinic to contact us and say they have them. Once they do, it will be up to when our surrogate in Athens gets her period in Nov/Dec & the rounds will start. Although we are thinking if it’s too late in Nov we will just start a round in Jan due to Christmas and all that.
Sorry to derail everyone - we are on a surrogate journey

• Heart
Reactions: 43

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
A full fry and a plate of brown bread, croissants, and scones. Sorry my mistake Burps, I thought HG stood for Hyperemisis Gravidium, not Hungry Geebag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Ya will yeah

Tittle suggestion : burps gone missing like her 90cysts driving tattlers crazy like her floppy tits!! O easy on me I only ever got half a tittle before

• Haha
Reactions: 41

brandambassador

VIP Member
Moment of silence for the housekeeping staff of Riverside in Wexford who have to clean the jizz/tan sheets after them

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Why is everyone taking everything personal on this thread this morning.. it’s about Sarah no one else.. if your offended, feeling attacked or whatever you’re feeling take a breather and get off the thread for a bit because it’s not about you or me or how we’re feeling and quite frankly no one else gives a shit how anyone else is feeling.. this is about Sarah.. go write in your diary if you want to talk about your feelings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Taylor17

VIP Member
She has often went of social media for a few days. Her silence doesn't mean things are not looking good for the pregnancy. Teet works shift. Maybe he's on nights or working later in the week. It actually looks like some posters feel guilty for commenting on here about her outrageous carry on and are now trying to backtrack throwing a few sympathetic comments up. I must send Sarah a " u ok hun" dm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Let’s remember truths & lies of late:

*Lies:
PCOS & 90 cysts
Infertility
Ivf collab/pay ??
Having Luke 99% of time
Not being able to fly to OR cancel Lanzaroddy
Betty & caring allowance
Brian/access/visits
Weight gain
Hypermeresis
midwife Seamus Heaney Miriam

*truths:*
Very few, I can’t validate anything not even her actual weight gain .
Does not own the house she celebrated buying.
Cannot give a truthful timeline of Her&keith.
She is absolutely fucking not a belter , she is a fucking melter
She is absolutely fucking not a belter, she is a fucking melter
There's our new thread title
You's wagons are absolutely killing me today 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Luke with:

1. Stepped up uncle in law for football training Fri night.
2. Stepped up grandmother Fri night.
3. Stepped up grandfather for blitz Sat.
4. Her own sister (possibly Donna) last night.

And she responds with he doesn’t even bat an eyelid………

He doesn’t bat an eyelid Sar cause he is so used to being passed from pillar to post - that is not something you should be boasting about.

And is Brian really that useless as a father or would she not allow Luke stay with him?????

• Sad

cycleon

VIP Member
I don’t wish any bad on her but she doesn’t deserve another child to abandon she lied all the way through her pcos and ivf if something does happen that’s karma sounds harsh but couldn’t happen a nicer person in my opinion
I understand everyone's frustration at this twunt, her freebies etc, she boils my piss too but.... I would never wish pregnancy loss on her. Karma works in other ways, but I would really hope that it wouldn't be a loss of this or any baby. If she never got pregnant or whether she deserves to be pregnant is a conversation after the horse has bolted 🤷‍♀️

but she is now and even with everthing said here about her lies etc I think every woman deserves a healthy pregnancy and baby.

If she does abandon the baby then thats her loss, keeeet and majella will take care if it and we can ll carry on bitching about burps lazy ass. But please I'd ask that no harm be put out into the universe on this pregnancy.

• Heart

Drama queen

Chatty Member
I was out last night with himself to just be watching a play we got gifted tickets (Xmas present) we I mean I decided no drink as we are both working today the bar didn't have any 0% instead we had chilled fresh spring water they even made it on the rocks twas beaudiful.... Got home late the hour drive was fantastic tho we stopped at a petrol station for a few selfies we laughed and laughed and the chats we had where deep and meaningful (we don't talk at home).
Rushed to the gram this morning to check on the bellend and see the dress for her 50k I haven't been as disappointed from last Xmas when my ma cremated the roasties!!

• Haha