Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop backtracking now @HawTea2.0 you said you were stopping for jambons at circle k and I am living for the reel from the deli. Burp has taken the hiliiiiiiides from Clarney away from me please don't you take that away from me too 🙇‍♀️
Oh you got me all wrong, in true burp style I’ll be eat the porridge the bodadoes the burrito AND the jambons, and when I vomit from gorging, I will blame my hernia as I’m not preggers so can’t use pregnancy related illness

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh you got me all wrong, in true burp style I’ll be eat the porridge the bodadoes the burrito AND the jambons, and when I vomit from gorging, I will blame my hernia as I’m not preggers so can’t use pregnancy related illness
Thank gawd for that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't go back through the comments because I actually am knotted at this thread tonight, I am, proper fat tears rolling down my face while laughing, alone, but, whoever said don't forget your Sarah masks so she'll look like she's egging her own house🤣🤣 bleeping dead, I can vividly picture it, ok I'm howling again now🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s not Beddy, we’d have had the RIP.IE screenshots, the endless abuse reels etc from worlds best grand daughter. It’s something she’s lost face over terribly. Keith or baby. If it’s Keith I’d hate to be Brian and Michelle, he’ll have to block her number 😂

Thank gawd for that
I got you guuuurl, don’t worry I’ll video the plan for the journey in my garden before take off and not brush my teeth so I can suck out the remnants of brekkie from them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ah Lads come on. I think everyone is hoping Baba is okay but let's not forget who we're dealing with. I honestly want the pregnancy to go well as anyone would but she's such a bleeping pinoccochio, who knows what's real. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Honestly, I do not think anything is going on. She is just annoyed at Luke's school being (rightly so) contacted, Keith being out without her celebrating and proceive dropping her.
Expect an email drop soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’d say she is absolutely loving the speculation going on the past few days. I 100% think she be back on soon like nothing ever happened.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The family are probably sick of her tit and told her to put the phone away. Some people should not be on sm and Burp is one of them.

Reactions: 6
The family are probably sick of her tit and told her to put the phone away. Some people should not be on sm and Burp is one of them.
Well she posts such trivial tit,absolutely everything is shared, and opens herself up for backlash, think she’d know by now, The poor me from them nasty trolls reel is coming alright, Nobody cares Sarah… best bet is give it up ta duck and get on with your perfect life, …
I’d like to think that after the label boutique car meltdown in the green blazer, if procieve have dropped her, the *imaginary* “girl who runs her social media” has advised the social media break as damage control 😂 but in honesty I want another car meltdown, I’ve had a bad week, I need the lols 😂
[/

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.