Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sitting here breaking my bollox laughing at the comments on here and the other half keeps asking me what’s so funny. I swear the fucker will start thinking I’m having an affair or online one at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why can’t see just have like an orange/7 up and why does she have to keep showing all her drink and have to tell us their non alcoholic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Notice she's not showing the plates with all the left over food🥸 gowan burps we belive you that your only picking at it 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Notice she's not showing the plates with all the left over food🥸 gowan burps we belive you that your only picking at it 🤥🤥
Well whatever she is eating - she's actually gone massive! Nothing to do with pregnancy and we all fluctuate our weight - but don't be a liar

Reactions: 9
Or the supposedly packed restaurant/bar…I’d say keet wif the teef is playing “packed bar sounds) in the background with his brand spanking new iPhone 14 #birthdaygiftfrombigbackedburp

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I sense vomiting tomorrow but only after the 3 rounds of breakfast buffet & all the hotel PR is done…. Between 1-4pm

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry now but I’m late to the Wexford party. Busy living. This comment could have been bate to hell already. WTF? In CUMH with HG last week- on meds for it and she’s horsing back the fattiest food- pate, deep fried chips, burgers, wings plus cider, wine and cocktails (alcohol content is irrelevant). What a bleeping SW ambassador. Why doesn’t she post a bit of salad or vegetables???? She’s some dog.

Reactions: 25
My girl @MojitoMel @Ya will yeah combo 😂

new thread for the painful lying woman and the sickening bigot head
Oh my god I made it kinda whoop whoop.... she's a puke honestly I'm so sickened watching her gulp the "non alcoholic" drink down doing her make up tapping everything honestly makes me sick 😫 I think the anti sickness tablets she got are for keet she's spiking him in his nuggets so he can stomach her!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
HG will be back tomorrow. Keith will have to bring luke to the barrs final and go straight home to mind his princess..
We can read her like a book, her mind works in mysterious ways. I reckon shes a dangerous witch. I would hate for my kids to bring home someone like her in years to come

Reactions: 19
She’s going to be announced as the new #Brand Ambassador for Prader Willi syndrome at the rate she’s shovelling down grub!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.