Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favorite was when Sarah the patron saint of infertility told people to buy people struggling to conceive jellies for Mother's Day, so thoughtful 😬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
My favorite was when Sarah the patron saint of infertility told people to buy people struggling to conceive jellies for Mother's Day, so thoughtful 😬
It was buying the uncle slippers EVERY Father’s Day for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It was buying the uncle slippers EVERY Father’s Day for me 😂
And the funniest part is he's not even her uncle he's only a cousin of one of her parents. They live around the corner from each other. 😂 I think it's him she's getting all this extra cash off BTW lately as he's come into money after an accident recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I work with Keith but what exactly do you want me to do?? Ring around to get the info?
Yes of course 😜😂

Someone asked about my sis - she’s still in CUMH! Bleeding stopped a good week but HG awful. On almost daily Stemitil injections & cariban & fluids. No sign of improvements but baby is fine. This will be an only child I reckon!!!!!
it was me… glad to hear at least the bleeding has stopped. I hope the bloody HG stops too so that she can at least enjoy some bit of the pregnancy, poor woman ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No she’s not even 20 weeks yet!!
we signed all our legal docs this week,embryos will be en route from Cork to Greece as of next Monday. Believe it or not it can take a few weeks then for the clinic to contact us and say they have them. Once they do, it will be up to when our surrogate in Athens gets her period in Nov/Dec & the rounds will start. Although we are thinking if it’s too late in Nov we will just start a round in Jan due to Christmas and all that.
Sorry to derail everyone - we are on a surrogate journey
oh exciting for you (I hope that’s appropriate to say, when I know you’d obviously prefer to carry yourself) all going well there could be a babyambassador growing by Christmas 🥰🥰🥰

I live in Dublin, I overheard the Moms at the school gates saying they were all rooting for @brandambassador , one of them even had a t-shirt saying the whole of Ireland is rooting for you brand ambassador
I'm sure your skin is glowing even if your sisters isn't xoxo
oh Christ this made me snort my tea out my nose. I thought you were actually serious reading the first line .. ffs I need an alcoholic drink not tea 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
When they are fighting or she's pissed off with him she uses IG to make her point... ie the bedsheets the other night on stories to get him out of the pub... she was fuming in the car the next day... they've def had the mother of all rows and now she wants him to worry about her cos it wouldn't be like her to not be on stories... that's all... when people stop speculating about the pregnancy and realise he's sick of her she will be back on to defend their unit.... my 2 cents all made up in my brain as always...

Reactions: 22
Wonder if they have covid and thats why luke puked other night , seems to be a symptom of it in kids.

Reactions: 1
This morning she was following 5196 accounts now I randomly noticed it's 5195. So she's on insta alright
oooooo look at you detective id never have noticed that in fact I don’t even know if I’ve ever noticed how many she follows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m too invested in this womans life… she’s like a 24hour episode of eastenders

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On a lighter note I'm ashamed to say I bought the Olaplex purple shampoo from Fusion the other day when it was on sale! Reduced to €15 so it was a steal!!
Oh be careful they might be able to figure out who you are

if you click to message her it’ll show when she was last active

I’m so bored 😑😑😑😑😂😂😂😂
want a game of noughts & crosses? Your turn 😜
979A31C6-17D7-458F-A649-1547B03EDA06.jpeg

This is way out there , and I'm very sceptical .... .... But someone said to me today ( they friend of family ) they don't believe she's pregnant at all.... But seriously would anyone do that.
I questioned that too early on, but if that was the case keeeet would be in on the scam too with the hospital corridor pics and if she was lying and told Luke then she would need sectioning

She's probably lapping up all the attention already what ever is going on. I wonder will Betty get her drive in the new jeep it's fish & chips Friday !!! 🤔
the poor woman won’t be able to get in it I’d say 😔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Well we are missing the updates that she needs to get organised, a Aldi food haul but find your own syn value. I'm getting this & that done, " I was just saying to Keith " Luke is my world I do everything for him the 2 % his with me 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is slimmer and figure looks way better. No weird leg out to the side pose but every picture is filtered to the max so no telling what skin hair was like. Obvs I assume better as she was taking care of herself but every pic and video has a filter so no real evidence.

Reactions: 3
All we ever wanted was for Burps to shut👏the👏duck👏up👏
Be careful what you wish for.
We're sorry Sayrahhh, come back to us, we've no one to laugh at xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I had a look at some of her NYC reel and when she says “good morning” to Keith he looks in the bleeding horrors and just shakes his head, though I would hate a phone shoved into my face like that to be fair.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.