Sarah Burke #48 Lying lump of lashes, pillows for lips, HG for attention, 90 missing cysts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you're telling me that someone actually created a WhatsApp group about Sarah, come on, stop the lights. 😂
No, it is a local WhatsApp group, not about Sarah but as we are from the same area, sometimes she will pop up

Reactions: 6
No, it is a local WhatsApp group, not about Sarah but as we are from the same area, sometimes she will pop up
Right, wires crossed, I thought you actually meant that there was a WhatsApp group specially for burps 🤪 my mistake 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder is baby fine but killings happened at lunch re Sunday night and stories getting back to burps then she read here and a can of worms has been opened? Someone in cork please spin down to Onslow and see if ye can see turkey teets shining through the window beckoning all to them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not going to be false enough and worry about burp. She has pissed on all I’ve been through with PCOS, ivf & the lot. I’m not going to pretend her silence worries me. She’s a selfish pig who is an emotional abuse of a mother to Luke. People wouldn’t dislike her if she didn’t use illnesses some of us have for attention and selling on her page.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m not going to be false enough and worry about burp. She has pissed on all I’ve been through with PCOS, ivf & the lot. I’m not going to pretend her silence worries me. She’s a selfish pig who is an emotional abuse of a mother to Luke. People wouldn’t dislike her if she didn’t use illnesses some of us have for attention and selling on her page.
💯 facts 👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe they are all gathered together in The Commons Inn plotting a Coleen Rooney style sting on us😂
Yeah very true she is quiet possibly sitting quiet to cause speculation . But what do you mean with SW both ways ?
If she's upset about what we are saying here about her relationship. Then she needs to understand that she , and others cannot talk openly about people works both ways.

Reactions: 3
Well said I second that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Where is Ratzhole when you need them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They got buried under the trampoline once she found out who they were 😂 they went dormant after the wedding incident, think bits here from Snapchat of other wedding attendees got them caught 😔 miss you @RATZ_HOLE 🥲😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.