Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hashtagblessed

In the comments on the thermometer milk stick thing somebody asked if it could be used with formula and her response was something like ‘Not sure, the press release only mentioned breast milk’. It just feels so hollow and robotic when she’s openly talking about a press release?! She didn’t go and find this product because she had a need for it, she was just sent it with one side of A4 information on it to shill to her sheep!

Also, she harped on yesterday about not comparing our lives to hers but her JOB {!!!} is to present an aspirational life through perfect bedding, party food, garden sprinklers, door mats, holidays, baby clothes, pram, decorated rooms. That’s where she has positioned herself in life - as an advertiser. Advertising is all about portraying #goals and preying on a feeling a lot of people want to harbour, which is to ‘better’ themselves.

She has absolutely no right to pull the ‘If you don’t like it, just unfollow’ card. Lots of people don’t have that type on mental strength to realise it’s not doing them any good seeing the constant precession of shiny new gifts and amazing opportunities that come her way every single day.

Rebecca - promote a charity, donate some stuff and talk about where you sent it to help others discover a good cause. You’ve said before that why should she donate when it’s just your job and other people aren’t expected to donate their ‘earnings’? Can’t you see that we are living in extraordinary times and that your ‘job’ is far from normal? You are incredibly lucky to have to do so little to make money. Your influence could be used to help so much if you chose to slightly alter your direction.

Do it for our dying planet that needs no more ‘stuff’. Do it for charities who’ve had their funding cut. Do it for your daughter so she can live in a better world.

You’re an educated, powerful young woman and although you don’t HAVE to do anything - you have the platform to and it would make such a difference. Use your influence for change, not just for free stuff and endless consumerism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

HashtagRealTalk

“Juggling”...two people sat in the comfort of their own home, at their own dining room table, on their own laptops... with their own bathroom a few feet away and their own kitchen where they can prepare themselves a snack or a cuppa at any given moment. With a baby in their own home environment that will occasionally require a nappy change, a feed or a bit of stimulation...

No commutes. No mad dash to arrange last minute childcare...No cross site working, apparent deadlines or unsympathetic Bosses that the rest of the world has to contend with...AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Grabanzai's Day...
1) Price up baby swimming lessons and find they are very expensive.
2) Wish your husband really did earn the type of money you bully brag he earns.
3) Post an unrelated grid picture and ask for baby swimming 'advice'
4) Sit back and hope lots of people will respond tagging baby swimming companies into their responses.
5) religiously read a few messages and write replies for a bit of engagement.
6) Scan each other post but don't respond as you don't actually care what anyone says unless they've tagged the brand you want.
7) frustrated at lack of freebies offered also put out a story reminding people what you are asking.
8) stamp feet Veruca Salt style and plan another attack another day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Getagripppppy

Thread suggestion RvK Loves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights??!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

HashtagRealTalk

What’s the new hashtag going to be? #BabyBeeonTour #BabyBeeLovestoTravel #VitaminSeaandBabyBee?
Will Benpecked wear anything other than those bladdy pink shorts all week?
Will they go crazy and splurge on a triple-stacked tub of “gelato” or will SMP reduce them to only a double stacked one this year?
{How many times will {curly brackets} feature within curly brackets?}
Do you think we’ll make it through the next 48 hours without an ad? (Hahaha NO)
Will we see the return of allllllllllllthefiat500s and alllllllllllthepinksunrises and allllllllllllllllthepizza? So many questions...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion - Pumpkin glut, bloomers, sunset walks - so contrived! But don’t mention the view of the M25!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Skewbedu

VIP Member
So much to annoy me here. Look at her enormous trotters. One foot in England, one foot in Italy - she didn't need a plane.
Also if she had used a sensible bag rather than her Gramtastic straw bag she could have rolled up her knickers, tucked them in one of her giant shoes etc and taken up less space for the poor blighters heading off on the same Italian Odyssey.
That fricking hat! What does she look like?
The gifted buggy? That baby has more vehicular options than I've had since I passed my driving test and I'm at least Benpecked's vast age.
Nauseating.

I think it's time we en masse have a whip round for an extra pair of shorts. Perhaps a pair that don't clash with his colouring. It's time. What if he eats a ghastly gelato whilst they're away? What if he downs a dodgy oyster chez Airbnb and gets a hint of the gastrics?
If he soils those shorts he is stuffed. #PrayforBenpeckedsShorts.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Does she do it to annoy us .."allll the layers" and aaaaalll the {curly brackets}

Just piss off Grabby - you're the only person in the world, ever, who has been to Lake Como and moaned about the lack of supermarkets !!! Is she for real ?? Go to a freakin' restaurant you weirdo.

And call it an Ice cream - you have no right to call it a gelato as you clearly have no understanding of Italian food, culture, history, lifestyle or heritage.

You are pointless and vacuous and don't deserve the life you lead.

Can you tell she's annoyed me today :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I feel that 'little bit about me post' she just did is actually an 'addressing stuff on tattle' post.

Guys, just so you know, I do have another job 'working' for our family property business (translation, I'm on the books for tax reasons and realised I've never mentioned any work I've ever done there so had better make it look real)

We are getting a caravan to minimise our flying (translation, I've been ripped online about my selfish blatant disregard for the environment so I'm trying to appear more relatable before people turn on me and I cant get as many freebie. Plus I'm too tight to pay for a school holiday flight like the rest of you mugs have to)

I'm trying to be minimalist but I'm rubbish at it (I'm utterly greedy and grabby and my house is exploding with stuff but I just can't say no and have to keep grabbing as it makes me feel good about myself)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Commenting on the weanin15_ account about flying long haul with a baby. But it's 'always worth it in the end'? Oh piss off Grabby! You're no expert, you've literally done one flight with a baby!! 😠

Lolz.
Screenshot_20190911-125233.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Leita

Chatty Member
Oh she's so altruistic, doing it for the little brands, allowing them in front of her fans!
Little brands?! Farrow and Ball, B&Q, M&S, Snuzpod, Elemis, Hobbycraft, White company, joules

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

hereforthe_tea

Can someone please explain to me the difference between a long weekend and every other day of a year/decade/life time in the world of Grabecca? Because I. See. No. Difference 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Ellabella

VIP Member
Yes I want to know too - someone share please :)
Long story short: there are tweets Grabby made slagging off Bloom and Wild (go back to first thread for screen grabs) saying they were crap, down market, she much prefers other brands. They then worked with her on Insta. I and @Meringue22 contacted their PR saying it was bad considering her public view on then. They stopped working with her and we both got a lovely bunch of flowers from them.

• Heart

swipeup

VIP Member
So much contradictory BS. Juggling it all as busy working parents, oh look at us just sneaking in some work at the laptop at the table, no time for a shower yet she's managed 9 days in Italy, off to pilates, up to the allotment to harvest the {no glut} of pumpkins and even time to do an insta arrangement of said pumpkins. Which is it? Both versions of the narrative can't be true at the same time. Is she really just trying to appeal to all her followers by simultaneously trying to play the roles of both stressed out tearful new mum and ultra-capable lifestyle influencer expert in all things? It's not working. She's digging a hole for herself and even the fangirls are going to realise soon that things aren't adding up. What a way to live your life.