RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#7 Travel expert Grabby after just one flight, leaves Benpecked stuck in a lift half the night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In the comments on the thermometer milk stick thing somebody asked if it could be used with formula and her response was something like ‘Not sure, the press release only mentioned breast milk’. It just feels so hollow and robotic when she’s openly talking about a press release?! She didn’t go and find this product because she had a need for it, she was just sent it with one side of A4 information on it to shill to her sheep!

Also, she harped on yesterday about not comparing our lives to hers but her JOB {!!!} is to present an aspirational life through perfect bedding, party food, garden sprinklers, door mats, holidays, baby clothes, pram, decorated rooms. That’s where she has positioned herself in life - as an advertiser. Advertising is all about portraying #goals and preying on a feeling a lot of people want to harbour, which is to ‘better’ themselves.

She has absolutely no right to pull the ‘If you don’t like it, just unfollow’ card. Lots of people don’t have that type on mental strength to realise it’s not doing them any good seeing the constant precession of shiny new gifts and amazing opportunities that come her way every single day.

Rebecca - promote a charity, donate some stuff and talk about where you sent it to help others discover a good cause. You’ve said before that why should she donate when it’s just your job and other people aren’t expected to donate their ‘earnings’? Can’t you see that we are living in extraordinary times and that your ‘job’ is far from normal? You are incredibly lucky to have to do so little to make money. Your influence could be used to help so much if you chose to slightly alter your direction.

Do it for our dying planet that needs no more ‘stuff’. Do it for charities who’ve had their funding cut. Do it for your daughter so she can live in a better world.

You’re an educated, powerful young woman and although you don’t HAVE to do anything - you have the platform to and it would make such a difference. Use your influence for change, not just for free stuff and endless consumerism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She's out on a date night with Benpecked tonight. Grandmumma is so wonderfully indiscreet on her insta. Life really has continued much the same for our #blessed little princess. Early morning Pilates, country walks followed by brunch and then soooo much love for this guy. Maybe they've gone to Wacaca ? We're long overdue a picture of a small overpriced taco surely !
She claimed in one of the comments on her #ad for that ridiculous overpriced milk warmer that she’s only out for ‘maximum an hour at a time’ and yet the same day we have Mumma telling us she’s had #freyaelizabethsterling all to herself for ‘a couple of hours’ whilst Grabby and Benpecked went out. If you’re going to tell fibs, you might want to get the whole family singing from the same hymn sheet, Grabzilla.

Reactions: 10
In the comments on the thermometer milk stick thing somebody asked if it could be used with formula and her response was something like ‘Not sure, the press release only mentioned breast milk’. It just feels so hollow and robotic when she’s openly talking about a press release?! She didn’t go and find this product because she had a need for it, she was just sent it with one side of A4 information on it to shill to her sheep!

Also, she harped on yesterday about not comparing our lives to hers but her JOB {!!!} is to present an aspirational life through perfect bedding, party food, garden sprinklers, door mats, holidays, baby clothes, pram, decorated rooms. That’s where she has positioned herself in life - as an advertiser. Advertising is all about portraying #goals and preying on a feeling a lot of people want to harbour, which is to ‘better’ themselves.

She has absolutely no right to pull the ‘If you don’t like it, just unfollow’ card. Lots of people don’t have that type on mental strength to realise it’s not doing them any good seeing the constant precession of shiny new gifts and amazing opportunities that come her way every single day.

Rebecca - promote a charity, donate some stuff and talk about where you sent it to help others discover a good cause. You’ve said before that why should she donate when it’s just your job and other people aren’t expected to donate their ‘earnings’? Can’t you see that we are living in extraordinary times and that your ‘job’ is far from normal? You are incredibly lucky to have to do so little to make money. Your influence could be used to help so much if you chose to slightly alter your direction.

Do it for our dying planet that needs no more ‘stuff’. Do it for charities who’ve had their funding cut. Do it for your daughter so she can live in a better world.

You’re an educated, powerful young woman and although you don’t HAVE to do anything - you have the platform to and it would make such a difference. Use your influence for change, not just for free stuff and endless consumerism.
Sadly I think she’s too self absorbed to take any of your good advice onboard ☹

Reactions: 1
I can’t see anything other than the usual flowery, gushy, happy flappy comments from the 🐑 🐑 🐑...So I reckon she must be deleting any negative comments or any comments that dare to challenge the efficacy of said product...thus creating a totally biased, one sided “advertisement”. This is no different to the fakery we have learnt to see through when we see terrible cringey adverts on TV or edited, photoshopped bollocks splashed on billboards...

Reactions: 2
I can't see these comments, have they been deleted?
They are still there, and even more now - they are replies to original comments, so I wonder if that means Grabby can’t delete them?

6AE05FEA-87C3-4D36-8B19-1F24B7BCCEC8.jpeg She’s only done this very recently because I don’t follow her but I commented on the post about swimming and that was only a few days ago. Strange coincidence with this crappy #ad. Makes you wonder if she’s been paid a fair whack to peddle this one; she’s been called out on ads before (vitamins, flowers) and deleted the stories/posts pretty sharpish. But not this time 🤔

Last edited:
They are still there, and even more now - they are replies to original comments, so I wonder if that means Grabby can’t delete them?

View attachment 42710She’s only done this very recently because I don’t follow her but I commented on the post about swimming and that was only a few days ago. Strange coincidence with this crappy #ad. Makes you wonder if she’s been paid a fair whack to peddle this one; she’s been called out on ads before (vitamins, flowers) and deleted the stories/posts pretty sharpish. But not this time 🤔
Yeah I also don’t follow her and have only seen the screen with “posts are limited” in the last day or so. Why lie? Why pretend she always had it set like that?!

She's obviously done something because she knows she's going to get some flack for this and she's terrified it'll get pulled again. I don't think this is going terribly well right now because people questioning about killing antibodies etc. She's one troll away from losing money again.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wow her travel blogs have always been badly written then

That’s such a badly written review, there’s even words missing and sentences which don’t make any sense. Its so full of sickly sweet descriptions and adjectives...it’s like piece of high school homework 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yes, for such a control freak, she’s surprisingly lax with what she writes.

Also the comments about no time for exercise on holiday and calories don’t count on holiday are blatant porky pies...!

Has to end it all though on a negative though...after a probably free holiday in what sounds like Greek island paradise she complains about.........the wind. She will never ever be happy.

"but there’s no room for exercise on any holiday of mine." as long as I get in my 18,000 steps wandering aimlessly to take pics for the gram and then I can reward myself with a pistachio gelato.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
EC1708F5-11FB-4052-991E-6F9D7C94DC28.png

Hardly an ‘anonymous’ review with a photograph of her and her full name is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.