RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read her newborn photo shoot blog post. Bet the photographer was delighted to receive a text at 2am from Grabby whinging that she hadn’t had her beauty sleep 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Thread Suggestion - Pumpkin glut, bloomers, sunset walks - so contrived! But don’t mention the view of the M25!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I read that blog post about the photo shoot and was so embarrassed for her. Who texts someone at 2am? And a stranger at that?
I thought she said people think she's mature for her age. Clearly not if she thinks it's acceptable to do that.
Grabby you are a spoilt, entitled child whose privileged existence makes you very unattractive to the wider world. I know you won't care at the moment because you are raking in the freebies but you'll tire of that and then where will you be in your vacuous existence?

Reactions: 11
I read that blog post about the photo shoot and was so embarrassed for her. Who texts someone at 2am? And a stranger at that?
I thought she said people think she's mature for her age. Clearly not if she thinks it's acceptable to do that.
Grabby you are a spoilt, entitled child whose privileged existence makes you very unattractive to the wider world. I know you won't care at the moment because you are raking in the freebies but you'll tire of that and then where will you be in your vacuous existence?
I once had some student tenants call me at a similar time right after they moved in. I listened to the message they left and they wanted to place an *order* for some extra furniture. I was gobsmacked. I thought something terrible had happened. They were all about aged 19. I learned later that they saw me as extension of their parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
#7 how about - Grabby must have all the freebies, Grampa gives me heebie jeebies, baby conceived thanks to bees? Please!

Reactions: 2
Also how ‘scared’ she was at the thought of leaving the house within the first TWO WEEKS {!}
How at the photo shoot on day 5 she doesn’t seem to be wearing a bra {?!} or maybe they make strapless feeding bras now....
Does she really think her followers want to see 50 odd {lost count 😴} photos of Freya?!!!

Reactions: 5
Stealthy there. Although in the article she calls Benpecked Mr Smith ({unless she has to of course, I don't know how these poncy brands go about their business})
All the 'anonymous reviews' on the Mr and Mrs Smith website are written like that. The idea is they send people to stay at the hotels on their books as a sort of mystery shopper, and then the guest does a write up (with their name). It's not made terribly clear though! (and calling her a travel blogger is so very wrong!)

Reactions: 4
Her review was so contrived and OTT I’m not surprised that she didn’t do any more. Can you even imagine her jumping up and down with joy as she said that she did?! It also read to me like she isn’t used to staying in that level of hotel or room which I don’t think is the point of the reviewers, you want to hear from someone who can compare like for like.

Reactions: 3
Translation: If you’re listening Wahaca, i’m your biggest fan and I’m so tight-fisted if I dropped a 50p piece i’d be down on the floor so fast to pick it up it would probably hit me on the back of my head...so how’s about some form of freebie to show to allllllllll of my followers.

Just enjoy your Taco and shut up Grabby 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wahey, a “hello Tattlers” group picture of gelato, thus proving that she scoffs a 3 scoop cone to herself 🤣

• Haha
Also how ‘scared’ she was at the thought of leaving the house within the first TWO WEEKS {!}
How at the photo shoot on day 5 she doesn’t seem to be wearing a bra {?!} or maybe they make strapless feeding bras now....
Does she really think her followers want to see 50 odd {lost count 😴} photos of Freya?!!!
Wahey, a “hello Tattlers” group picture of gelato, thus proving that she scoffs a 3 scoop cone to herself 🤣
She’s also back to answering question, despite not having time the other day.

• Haha
She is a genius. “Use an umbrella when it’s raining”
Eh... really, I was going to carry my baby in the sling and let him get wet 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Anyone notice how she has stopped comments being made on a lot of her posts ! She must be worried any negative comments will stop her giant payroll !!

I don’t know how she would have known at that time that she would be too tired the next day either. Such a bizarre thing to do. It’s aaalll about her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.