RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she sent that message to herself! It was the bit about the ‘well written blog posts’ that made me suspicious, and like she’s kissing her own arse...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like she sent that message to herself! It was the bit about the ‘well written blog posts’ that made me suspicious, and like she’s kissing her own arse...
I guess if you had little understanding of the English language, were very tolerant of extremely poor grammar and a fan of cliché, you might find her blog well written 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I honestly thought that too. For me it was the bit about following the travel blogs to a tee. Not only is that an unnecessary inclusion in the sentence, but also unbelievable. I am lucky to have travelled a lot (yes, a lot more than you Grabby, believe it or not, even with your gifted holidays and husband who earns ten times more), and I can honestly say that travel blogs are very poor. She does not properly experience, or embrace, anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Grabanzai's Day...
1) Price up baby swimming lessons and find they are very expensive.
2) Wish your husband really did earn the type of money you bully brag he earns.
3) Post an unrelated grid picture and ask for baby swimming 'advice'
4) Sit back and hope lots of people will respond tagging baby swimming companies into their responses.
5) religiously read a few messages and write replies for a bit of engagement.
6) Scan each other post but don't respond as you don't actually care what anyone says unless they've tagged the brand you want.
7) frustrated at lack of freebies offered also put out a story reminding people what you are asking.
8) stamp feet Veruca Salt style and plan another attack another day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Grabanzai's Day...
4) Sit back and hope lots of people will respond tagging baby swimming companies into their responses.
6) Scan each other post but don't respond as you don't actually care what anyone says unless they've tagged the brand you want.
7) frustrated at lack of freebies offered also put out a story reminding people what you are asking.
Spot on!

Reactions: 4
Grabanzai's Day...
Yep, I totally read this as a beggy post for a free Waterbabies course. At £165 for 10 lessons {which are just 30 mins each}, they'll have been deemed too expensive for Grabby and Grandad to justify coughing up for themselves. Especially after they've just splashed out on allllll the leggings, packets of ham and impractical baby clothes...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It sounds like she’s already made up her mind and doesn’t want to commit to a weekly thing. God forbid one scheduled thing a week that will actually benefit the baby gets in the way of prancing around with her as a prop and harvesting gluts of everrrything 🙄. Just take your kid swimming grabby. Not everything needs to be a debate and insta post.

Reactions: 7
“Does the water need to be a special temperature?”

What a bleeping moron she is
How dense is she?! 😂

She isn’t going to take that baby to any groups which require weekly attendance. God forbid something gets in the way of her bleeping vitamin sea

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
“Everyone else is all ‘I’ve booked this class’”...Wonder who she’s referring to...NCT “friends”? Of course unless Turtle Tots/Water babies are going to cough up and offer her a freebie (which they won’t) she has no intentions of taking her swimming to a local leisure centre once a week for a little family outing...like you say no opportunity for posting photos to the ‘gram and would totally get in the way of their weekly trips to Berkhamstead for avocado brunch/trips to Colombia Road flower market/dog (pup) walk across the same old field...this is merely a post grappling for engagement and some free towels/swimming costumes

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
“Everyone else is all ‘I’ve booked this class’”...Wonder who she’s referring to...NCT “friends”? Of course unless Turtle Tots/Water babies are going to cough up and offer her a freebie (which they won’t) she has no intentions of taking her swimming to a local leisure centre once a week for a little family outing...like you say no opportunity for posting photos to the ‘gram and would totally get in the way of their weekly trips to Berkhamstead for avocado brunch/trips to Colombia Road flower market/dog (pup) walk across the same old field...this is merely a post grappling for engagement and some free towels/swimming costumes
I don’t think she can stand the thought of going to the local leisure centre. God forbid....she simply cannot mix with the commoners. She’ll soon be left behind as her NCT ‘friends’ realise she has no interest in anything that isn’t gram worthy. Freya will miss out on so many opportunities ☹

Reactions: 2
She certainly doesn’t take it day by day either. Everything is planned out to the nth degree. She was doing her Sainsburys shop online while in Italy. She was moaning about not being able to lay Freya down in the grass during the winter time, therefore decreasing the amount of pictures she could take for the ‘gram.

Reactions: 5
I honestly thought that too. For me it was the bit about following the travel blogs to a tee. Not only is that an unnecessary inclusion in the sentence, but also unbelievable. I am lucky to have travelled a lot (yes, a lot more than you Grabby, believe it or not, even with your gifted holidays and husband who earns ten times more), and I can honestly say that travel blogs are very poor. She does not properly experience, or embrace, anywhere.
I can honestly say that I've learned nothing from any of her travel 'blogs' aside from don't go to lake como becuase there aren't supermarkets. I'm also well-travelled and would be looking to give a load more information on the destination and experiences over supermarkets and 'ridiculously easy' buses and trains. If you're going to have a carbon footprint, Grabby, at least do it properly. I think a lot of her followers must be utter morons for all the praise they give her.

just effing take freya for a swim. the earlier the better, get her in the water and learning. I'm amazed she can get herself dressed in the morning with all the advice she needs to make a decision. I also really hope that companies start to wise up to this shameless fishing for freebies. if you can invest £95 in sweaty betty leggings *affiliate, you can invest £165 in getting your baby to swim. It's a vital skill to have, and one she's likely to need if she wants to join Grabby Mummy and Grandad for #vitaminsea holidays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.