RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last thing i do on holiday is make lists for back home. She needs to start to live in the moment. Life would be so much more enjoyable.

Reactions: 2
On a separate note what is the purpose of curly brackets in English grammar and when should they be used ? Just curious.
I’ve never seen those brackets used in everyday, fiction or academic writing, but I have seen them in maths homework!

She is appropriating them for stylistic purposes and using them incorrectly - this somehow feels like a metaphor for an influencer’s life. 🤔

C&P from Google:

“Braces are also known as curly brackets "{ }". On a qwerty keyboard, the left and right curly braces are found on the same keys as the square brackets.

Braces are mostly used in music or poetry. The only use for a brace in writing is when a writer presents or creates a list of equal choices for a reader or in a number set.

Examples:

• Number set: {2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12}
  • Equal choices: Choose a color {red, white, blue, pink} to paint the wall
  • Music chords: [ {c, e, g} {e, g, c2} {g, c2, e2} ]”

Reactions: 3
Where are the big plates pf pasta,
Looks like she’s got allllllll the feels as it’s the final day of the holiday...until the next one...which is probably only a matter of weeks away as “Freya is SUCH a good traveller”
Pretty sure there was talk of New York in October.

I definitely do not spend the last day of my holidays doing online food shopping and writing lists of things to do at home.

I also do not spend it cooking, even when I have a kitchen in my apartment.

Her holidays are always so boring, but I think this has been the dullest one yet. They might as well have stayed at home.

Reactions: 6
She’ll never get a job as a food stylist. The least she should have done was to put the ham on a plate, along with the melon and green stuff she showed, whatever it was.

Reactions: 1
How odd baby bee is wearing a babygrow when her fussy clothes have been discussed on here(!) 🤔 maybe a tad much when it’s evidently warm Grabby?

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t even give Grabecca the satisfaction of thinking she is worth copying - they all copy Pinterest and each other 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I just think this trip is so incredibly selfish... all for the 'gram and due to her constant need to appear to be super mum. Freya is what, 7 or 8 weeks old now and I can recall only a handful of stories where she's expressed worries or that they have had bad nights or tricky days. It's just so unrelatable. There is no way it's been as easy as she is making out.

And poor Freya being dragged around and propped up for photos. She says that this has given them chance to really savour her without all the jobs of being at home?? Ridiculous. Freya needs to be in her own environment, at baby classes and just allowed to be a baby rather than being dragged around for photo op after photo op.

Reactions: 8
Such a stunning view and it means nothing to her at all. Why doesn’t she saviour every moment instead of doing a bloody food shop etc?! It’s not as if she has anything to do once she’s home 🙄

If you look at the bin and the shutters on the building you can see juuuusst how wonky this photo is 🤣

Reactions: 2
I just think this trip is so incredibly selfish... all for the 'gram and due to her constant need to appear to be super mum. Freya is what, 7 or 8 weeks old now and I can recall only a handful of stories where she's expressed worries or that they have had bad nights or tricky days. It's just so unrelatable. There is no way it's been as easy as she is making out.

And poor Freya being dragged around and propped up for photos. She says that this has given them chance to really savour her without all the jobs of being at home?? Ridiculous. Freya needs to be in her own environment, at baby classes and just allowed to be a baby rather than being dragged around for photo op after photo op.
That's just it. Freya is basically a prop. The constant use of the freyaelizabethsterling hashtag grosses me out. Most people in the public eye actually go to enormous lengths to protect their children's privacy but Freya is one giant money spinner for them.

Reactions: 10
Commenting on the weanin15_ account about flying long haul with a baby. But it's 'always worth it in the end'? Oh piss off Grabby! You're no expert, you've literally done one flight with a baby!! 😠

Lolz.
Screenshot_20190911-125233.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I honestly think the only way grabby can Save her channel is to make herself more relatable - chatting on stories and showing us real life, as well as the carefully curated (boring!) squares. We need to see the real person instead of all the ads! As annoying as her fake posh voice is, writing over photos is so amateur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.