RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these bloody freebies and they’re always desperately thinking how they can save a few quid!!
Buuttt, she’s on maternity leave, don’t forget!!!!!!!! The insinuation is that she can’t earn money during that period which is blatantly not true.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but I've just watched her story about the hand luggage. I've only ever brought a small bag with me for hand luggage as I don't want to take up all the cabin space but she's got a huge amount of bags! I know it must be difficult with a baby but surely that just takes up other people's luggage space? Could some of that not just be checked in?
Indeed, but then that would actually involve Grabecca having to pay for something!! 😱

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how much luggage they’ve got!! How long are they going for? Three months?? If they’ve got a washing machine surely they could have made do with one large suitcase ( in the hold) between them all. Also, why not find an Airbnb that provided a travel cot? (Knowing her she’d have hygiene issues with that though). Work smarter, not harder Grabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most of you beat me to this but... seriously?! A bleeping freebie Babyzen Yoyo now?! Are you having a laugh?! Though should have called that one really.

ANDDDDDD how completely and utterly selfish can they be with that amount of “hand luggage”. Honestly?! That truly is taking the piss. I hope that either a) it was a half empty flight so no one was put out and made to put their sole bag into the hold as there was no space amongst all of Grabby’s, or b) there were a whole load of massively disgruntled passengers tutting not at having a child nearby but at the amount of supposed hand luggage Grabby and Grandad brought on board. Oh and c) laughing at Grabby’s bastard hat that doesn’t suit her at all.

Reactions: 6
Did she not bust out the B&Q ads the last time she was on holiday (not sure which one of her umpteen baby moons it was). Why wait until you go away to spend time posting them all? Scared we’ll forget what your allotment looks like while you’re away? Scared B&Q will be too distracted by your cringe holiday pics to notice you were plugging Aldi gardening stuff at the same time? 🤣

Could she be any tighter? Just pay to check your luggage and then you won’t have to do alllll the washing when you’re away.
I bet she’s packed a ton of ugly baggy sundresses for herself though and some badly fitting sandals to wear whilst she stands there like she’s shat herself!
Poor Benpecked with all the bags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s an obscene amount of luggage. Especially as there’s a washing machine available to them. I travelled with my 5 month old to South Africa and we had a fraction of that luggage.

That’s an obscene amount of luggage. Especially as there’s a washing machine available to them. I travelled with my 5 month old to South Africa and we had a fraction of that luggage.
God you didn’t?! That’s amazing 🙌🏻

So much to annoy me here. Look at her enormous trotters. One foot in England, one foot in Italy - she didn't need a plane.
Also if she had used a sensible bag rather than her Gramtastic straw bag she could have rolled up her knickers, tucked them in one of her giant shoes etc and taken up less space for the poor blighters heading off on the same Italian Odyssey.
That fricking hat! What does she look like?
The gifted buggy? That baby has more vehicular options than I've had since I passed my driving test and I'm at least Benpecked's vast age.
Nauseating.

I think it's time we en masse have a whip round for an extra pair of shorts. Perhaps a pair that don't clash with his colouring. It's time. What if he eats a ghastly gelato whilst they're away? What if he downs a dodgy oyster chez Airbnb and gets a hint of the gastrics?
If he soils those shorts he is stuffed. #PrayforBenpeckedsShorts.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
[QUOTE="Skewbedu, post: 460522,

I think it's time we en masse have a whip round for an extra pair of shorts. #PrayforBenpeckedsShorts.
[/QUOTE]

Go fund me or Just Giving??? 🤔

• Haha
So much to annoy me here. Look at her enormous trotters. One foot in England, one foot in Italy - she didn't need a plane.
Also if she had used a sensible bag rather than her Gramtastic straw bag she could have rolled up her knickers, tucked them in one of her giant shoes etc and taken up less space for the poor blighters heading off on the same Italian Odyssey.
That fricking hat! What does she look like?
The gifted buggy? That baby has more vehicular options than I've had since I passed my driving test and I'm at least Benpecked's vast age.
Nauseating.

I think it's time we en masse have a whip round for an extra pair of shorts. Perhaps a pair that don't clash with his colouring. It's time. What if he eats a ghastly gelato whilst they're away? What if he downs a dodgy oyster chez Airbnb and gets a hint of the gastrics?
If he soils those shorts he is stuffed. #PrayforBenpeckedsShorts.
This is too much. Actually LOLing at the last hashtag while my husband wonders what I’m finding amusing! One foot in England,one foot in Italy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[QUOTE="Skewbedu, post: 460522,

I think it's time we en masse have a whip round for an extra pair of shorts. #PrayforBenpeckedsShorts.
Go fund me or Just Giving??? 🤔
[/QUOTE]
I feel like Graba-dabba-do could start her own 'Just Fund Me' (established 2019).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s the way she stands with her knees locked into position. She obviously never went to finishing school.

• Haha
If I was Bugaboo I'd be miffed how often she doesn't use my product even though it was gifted for maximum exposure.

If I was Bugaboo I'd be miffed how often she doesn't use my product even though it was gifted for maximum exposure.
Well yes, perfect opportunity to put buggy in an expensive bag in the hold and push around Como snapping and hashtagging....oh wait, that would have taken up less hand luggage space 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.