RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOLZ she looks like such a nob in this picture. I mean, it’s like how many pieces of insta-worthy tat can one person ram into one photo? Smelly straw bag, check. Terrible terrible hat, check. Tippexed trotters, check. Holding up the passports to prove I’m travelling, check. Baby in sling prop, check. It’s such a mess!
✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔ Allllllll the ticks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, she said that the baby got patted down. Was a very dull blog post, but I soldiered through. She took too many clothes and nappies because Freya only poops once a week now. Baaad plannning.
The baby only poops once a WEEK????

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So today she’s had time to write and publish her blog to end all blogs {due to the requests of the masses of fans} Go to the chiropractor and go to a Pilates class. Gosh that overwhelm. 🙄 So tough! Finding time to filter through DM’s to ignore the regular people and find the companies giving them stuff must be sooooo hard alllll the time!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Come again, Grabby?

You wondered if you’d ever find time to shower again, but you found time to go to pilates?

What chu talking about Willis 😂😂😂
She will isolate and piss off so many new mums with posts like this. Most new mums.donf even have time to eat but she's moaning about not having time to have a bath alongside her Pilates class.
bleeping hell get a grip woman!

Reactions: 10
She is giving me the rage this evening with her cockramblings. This morning the end of the world was nigh but luckily after miraculously escaping to Pilates she returned home to find Benpecked had saved the day by making the bed. #prayforgrabby

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it’s all just one brag after another.

Look at me and what I have managed to do/how lucky I think I am:
Take my baby abroad with allll the hand luggage ✅ (Who gives tips after one trip?! 🙄)
Pilates today ✅
A bath ✅
My hands on husband helping out in the day as we both ‘work’ from home ✅
Brag and isolate peoples because have no real understanding how easy I have it ✅

Oh well, never not laughing at her with her nappy photo! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else seen her comments on the fire guard comment on her most recent post. She is such a moron.
Haha in the old days babies died from all sorts of things. But sure. If an ugly fire guard is more important than the baby’s safety than sure don’t bother. A 3rd degree burn is a great way to find out “no” 🙄🙄🙄🙄. Such a privileged idiot!! Honestly.

Reactions: 3
Haha in the old days babies died from all sorts of things. But sure. If an ugly fire guard is more important than the baby’s safety than sure don’t bother. A 3rd degree burn is a great way to find out “no” 🙄🙄🙄🙄. Such a privileged idiot!! Honestly.
A fireguard would surely mess with the aesthetic of her home... 💁🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 2
Will happily splurge on a trip to a Chiro-quack-ter, Reformer bloody Pilates (not just a matwork class peasants) and humble bragging about their new Log Burner to burn alllllll the logs this Winter...but let us not forget that a week ago they were eating packet ham and some form of unidentifiable green veg from the frozen food section in an Italian supermarket on their family holiday...!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A fireguard would surely mess with the aesthetic of her home... 💁🏼‍♀️🙄
My read of it was that she was concerned with the aesthetic of her home rather than the safety of her child.
They can learn no and not want to touch it but they will still be toddlers at the end of the day, charging around and stumbling.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.