Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icantbelieveitsnotbutter

She really is a thicko isn’t she? There is great evidence now that the Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest and most varied on the planet...yet Grabby is too stupid to realise there is more than pizza and pasta available. Do you think there are no healthy Italians then Grabs? 🙄
What does she think Italians eat every day? Have you ever heard an Italian say, I think I need to eat healthier, I know I’ll have an English meal.

Plus she totally posted the story explaining why they’re eating in after reading on here. Defensive much?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Grabanzai's Day...
1) Price up baby swimming lessons and find they are very expensive.
2) Wish your husband really did earn the type of money you bully brag he earns.
3) Post an unrelated grid picture and ask for baby swimming 'advice'
4) Sit back and hope lots of people will respond tagging baby swimming companies into their responses.
5) religiously read a few messages and write replies for a bit of engagement.
6) Scan each other post but don't respond as you don't actually care what anyone says unless they've tagged the brand you want.
7) frustrated at lack of freebies offered also put out a story reminding people what you are asking.
8) stamp feet Veruca Salt style and plan another attack another day.
Yep, I totally read this as a beggy post for a free Waterbabies course. At £165 for 10 lessons {which are just 30 mins each}, they'll have been deemed too expensive for Grabby and Grandad to justify coughing up for themselves. Especially after they've just splashed out on allllll the leggings, packets of ham and impractical baby clothes...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

swipeup

VIP Member
Can barely concentrate on anything at the moment, realized I don't know if the Sainsbury's online shop has been done and booked in for delivery first thing tomorrow morning!

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
Can there be anything let on Netflix they haven't seen?
She's in her 20s but she acts likes she's 65. I know there was a post about "everyone thinks I'm mature for my age" but there's mature and there's missing out on your youth.
Go to a gig Grabby, the theatre, go windsurfing, tree trekking, live a little for God's sake.
It's memories you'll appreciate in your later years not how many ugly sandals and followers you had.
Bet she’s never woken up in a pool of her own vomit after a raucous night out 🤔

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
I've waited for this moment. Travelling with kids is bloody hard work (especially when they are toddlers) and no Mumma on call if its tough. No doubt it will all be perfect and she will sleep like an angel 😒
Even if she finds it hard she won’t say. It’ll have to be an absolutely perfect holiday. She’ll be sun kissed and fun blissed you watch 🙄

Xanthedh

Oh, it’s another “best night ever” from Freya. I feel this can only continue until she is gradually sleeping for the full 24 hours. 🤪

• Haha

HashtagRealTalk

Imagine utilising your precious newborn baby, a LIFE that you’ve been blessed to create, carry and give birth to, to do the following...

1) Become the advertising campaign for some freebies you’ve been given...the face of a new buggy...or a milk thermometer...or...erm...some cheapo old breast pads?

2) To try and obtain MORE MORE MORE freebies...once you’re on the treadmill there’s no getting off hey!

3) To try and stay relevant in the Social Media world...(because home and holidays content are going to be a little more limited, and the possibility of reducing the frequency of postings per day or DARE I say week {!} (see what I did there?!) would be Social-Engagement Suicide!)

4) Showcasing to the world how marvellously you are doing Motherhood - juggling the exercise classes, the immaculate house and the picture-perfect family holidays...with raising a growing, blooming, healthy little cherub...like a modern-day 1950s housewife in a washing powder commercial

5) Throwing in the odd bit of “real talk” - usually when the baby has been a baby and cried all night it is feeling a bit sick, in order to stay relatable and real...

Grabby is by no means exclusive in this. It is a shameless and in my opinion utterly vile concept that seems to be the norm amongst social influencers but part of me wonders how these babies will feel when they are teenagers and adults to know that they have effectively been managed and manufactured over the years in this way...But then again I guess we all have to make a living...🙄

• Heart

Getagripppppy

My god the legs are so mottled makes me feel cold. They’ll be a post later like “we all snuggled Freya under “frows” as a disclaimer

• Haha

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Thank goodness we'll have Grabby's endless photos with this guy, baby bee and alllllllllll the beach hearts from sunny Australia to help us all through the winter. Lets hope the supermarkets live up to her exacting expectations.

• Haha

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Those few months of being stuck in the UK after their 16 babymoons must have nearly killed her. To add to the bingo, shots of Grabby’s back in some low backed summer dress overlooking Lake Como. Holidays will have always been magical with this guy but are even more amazing now with baby bee. So much love for this family 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

swipeup

VIP Member
She's says she doesn't know how her friend found the time to make the cupcakes, yet she's (RVK) been away on day trips, weekends away, endless BBQs, lunches, friends round, baking, cooking, allotment visits. Yet she can't possibly fathom how another new mum found has time. Only Rebecca can be supermum back to living a super full busy over scheduled life, everyone else must be struggling to find the time to do anything.

• Haha

HashtagRealTalk

Translation: If you’re listening Wahaca, i’m your biggest fan and I’m so tight-fisted if I dropped a 50p piece i’d be down on the floor so fast to pick it up it would probably hit me on the back of my head...so how’s about some form of freebie to show to allllllllll of my followers.

Just enjoy your Taco and shut up Grabby 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
If she’s breastfeeding she can eat more than normal. I’d be trying different salads, risottos and pizzas.

Such a cool picture of a basket and scarf on the pebbles🙄
So very badly lit...

Yes I miss the benpecked reference too
Sorry that was my fault. Someone said he was very hen pecked so I said he was Benpecked and it stuck. He'll always be Grandad to me😂🤣

They haven't had to buy ANY water whilst in Italy. Weeeeeeehhhhheeeee that must have saved them a good £5. They really are the Poundland of travel 'influencers'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I find that picture of innocent Freya holding that ridiculously expensive and unnecessary product in an Ad campaign SO disturbing.
It’s morally wrong.
She’s sold her soul to the gram.

• Sad

HashtagRealTalk

Will happily splurge on a trip to a Chiro-quack-ter, Reformer bloody Pilates (not just a matwork class peasants) and humble bragging about their new Log Burner to burn alllllll the logs this Winter...but let us not forget that a week ago they were eating packet ham and some form of unidentifiable green veg from the frozen food section in an Italian supermarket on their family holiday...!

• Haha