RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember when she gave her brothers IG account details out so he could get more followers ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Even doing a few star jumps and burpees in your own back garden is marketed material these days! (#previouslygiftedworkoutprogram)
The same as every other Insta-blogger is unable to cook a basic chicken stir fry without a bloody HelloFresh collab!
Wouldn’t it be refreshing just to see an influencer taking themselves off to Tesco once in a while to do the big shop and recommending some free YouTube exercise vids to help shift the post-baby weight? But I guess nothing would be in it for them?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Poor Benpecked. Did anyone see that Friends episode where Ross is trying to lure a lady? He strokes a cushion and says something like 'Come here to me'? That...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s wearing a different pair of shorts! Panning shots of their garden with loud music, urgh.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Can someone please explain to me the difference between a long weekend and every other day of a year/decade/life time in the world of Grabecca? Because I. See. No. Difference 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can someone please explain to me the difference between a long weekend and every other day of a year/decade/life time in the world of Grabecca? Because I. See. No. Difference 🤯
No, there really isn’t, but it just smacks of her trying to relatable to her followers, by
acknowledging that the peasants have a day off work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He always reminds me of Mr Burns with his creepy smile and long, stooping neck... F211B73D-F711-4613-B070-BBDCC8682BE8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.