RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a thicko isn’t she? There is great evidence now that the Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest and most varied on the planet...yet Grabby is too stupid to realise there is more than pizza and pasta available. Do you think there are no healthy Italians then Grabs? 🙄
What does she think Italians eat every day? Have you ever heard an Italian say, I think I need to eat healthier, I know I’ll have an English meal.

Plus she totally posted the story explaining why they’re eating in after reading on here. Defensive much?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It must be killing her seeing the comments on here. I bet she’s desperate to put us all right! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lolz at her typo on the samey-same-same latest skanky straw bag on a beach post - “Freya in toe”. Either that or she genuinely thinks that’s the phrase, snigger. 🦶🦶🦶🦶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my days, that ‘explanation’ of why they eat in so much when on holiday is the biggest load of 💩
Eating out has got to be one of the best parts of being on holiday - not having to cook or wash up - absolute joy! It’s not like they’re off for months at a time and are craving beans on toast or something 🙄 Poor old Grabecca being on holiday in a country where she just doesn’t want to eat out alllllll of the time.

Reactions: 8
She is so ignorant it infuriates me that this foolish entitled child believes she is any sort of travel blogger. The Italian diet is one of the healthiest there is. Honestly WHO goes on holiday to Italy and does their own cooking??? I can afford to in restaurants on holiday and yet her husband earns 10 x what mine does.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Lake Garda has better gelato than Lake Como? So good to know.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Lake Garda has better gelato than Lake Como? So good to know.🙄
What a moronic comment to make! Como is incredible but she is writing it off because there aren’t any handy supermarkets?! Quick, cross it off the holiday destination list!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Not long after I pointed out her idiotic statement about being a top blogger - as featured in the times on Sunday - was misleading as it insinuated she has been featured in a list rather than quoted in an article Year’s ago it suddenly changed 🧐. Finding it all the more funnier as she hasn’t featured in their list today 🤪

Not long after I pointed out her idiotic statement about being a top blogger - as featured in the times on Sunday - was misleading as it insinuated she has been featured in a list rather than quoted in an article Year’s ago it suddenly changed 🧐. Finding it all the more funnier as she hasn’t featured in their list today 🤪
You may have seen the Sunday Times yesterday top influencers does not feature Grabby...

Reactions: 2
Begging for more baby clothes Grabby?
How awkward does Freya look in that photo? Just so she can show off the clothes for insta 🙄

Reactions: 3
Begging for more baby clothes Grabby?
How awkward does Freya look in that photo? Just so she can show off the clothes for insta 🙄
And another button at the back, which would be uncomfortable to lay in. Someone in the comments said the straps on her child’s outfit fell down all the time. 😆 Shush, we don’t mention negative things like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think Grabby is loving her time in Como. WTF is she like - rating a holiday destination on the basis of its supermarkets. Como is gorgeous - loads to do...loads to see, amazing boat trips (although she doesn't like a lake to look like a lake so maybe that's a no). And why in god's name did they not book somewhere with a bath or that had a baby friendly set up instead of having to wash poor baby bee in a tiny sink every day. Weirdos!

Reactions: 5
Does she do it to annoy us .."allll the layers" and aaaaalll the {curly brackets}

Just piss off Grabby - you're the only person in the world, ever, who has been to Lake Como and moaned about the lack of supermarkets !!! Is she for real ?? Go to a freakin' restaurant you weirdo.

And call it an Ice cream - you have no right to call it a gelato as you clearly have no understanding of Italian food, culture, history, lifestyle or heritage.

You are pointless and vacuous and don't deserve the life you lead.

Can you tell she's annoyed me today :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she do it to annoy us .."allll the layers" and aaaaalll the {curly brackets}

Just piss off Grabby - you're the only person in the world, ever, who has been to Lake Como and moaned about the lack of supermarkets !!! Is she for real ?? Go to a freakin' restaurant you weirdo.

And call it an Ice cream - you have no right to call it a gelato as you clearly have no understanding of Italian food, culture, history, lifestyle or heritage.

You are pointless and vacuous and don't deserve the life you lead.

Can you tell she's annoyed me today :LOL:
She said in one of her comments that she didn’t even know what real pistachio gelato was until a couple of years ago. Now it’s her fave.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She definitely reads on here as after we discussed the fact her holiday snaps are always boringly cliche and show nothing of any depth nor any comedic value, she suddenly posts about the lift escapades!

Likewise the explanation of “cooking in” seems a little too well timed to me!

She has zero chill. She had been in Como probably less than 48 hours and she was already panicking because she preferred Garda...today it’s all sunshine and roses though as it’s a sunny day, her husband hasn’t got stuck in a lift and her baby is behaving enough for some good family insta-snaps. 🙄 Sometimes Grabby you have to give places a chance, see places for what they are not what you demand them to be, get out there and explore and not look at life through an iPhone screen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.