RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she does, thank goodness it won’t be painful for little Freya yet. But treatment should start now. I’m sure the Health Visitor will have noticed if it is talipes. Being honest about it could make Grabby more relatable to other new mums with worries, but probably wouldn’t be perfect enough for her Gram grid

I thought it looked like she has talipes too, but then I wasn’t sure if was because she is curling her toes because she is freezing
I think it’s just a case of cold legs rather than talipes. You can see her feet pointing the right way in other photos. Poor hung was probably just trying to curl up to get warmer!

Reactions: 2
And they're off to Italy, sure there will be a barrage off {aaaaalllllll} the cliché hashtags for the next few days.
I've waited for this moment. Travelling with kids is bloody hard work (especially when they are toddlers) and no Mumma on call if its tough. No doubt it will all be perfect and she will sleep like an angel 😒

Reactions: 4
What’s the new hashtag going to be? #BabyBeeonTour #BabyBeeLovestoTravel #VitaminSeaandBabyBee?
Will Benpecked wear anything other than those bladdy pink shorts all week?
Will they go crazy and splurge on a triple-stacked tub of “gelato” or will SMP reduce them to only a double stacked one this year?
{How many times will {curly brackets} feature within curly brackets?}
Do you think we’ll make it through the next 48 hours without an ad? (Hahaha NO)
Will we see the return of allllllllllllthefiat500s and alllllllllllthepinksunrises and allllllllllllllllthepizza? So many questions...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I've waited for this moment. Travelling with kids is bloody hard work (especially when they are toddlers) and no Mumma on call if its tough. No doubt it will all be perfect and she will sleep like an angel 😒
Even if she finds it hard she won’t say. It’ll have to be an absolutely perfect holiday. She’ll be sun kissed and fun blissed you watch 🙄

Reactions: 13
Queue the picture of her at the airport, leaning on a suitcase handle with the baby in a carrier, saying just how easy it is to travel with babies and how hers was suchhhh a dream on the flight.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Those few months of being stuck in the UK after their 16 babymoons must have nearly killed her. To add to the bingo, shots of Grabby’s back in some low backed summer dress overlooking Lake Como. Holidays will have always been magical with this guy but are even more amazing now with baby bee. So much love for this family 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
A67FA752-51B0-46D3-B6CB-D0C46B030261.jpeg
I sincerely hope that Baby 🐝 isn’t “one of THOSE babies” that cry throughout the flight?!

Phew! Remembered to tag Elizabeth Scarlett so I’m #gifted more #freeshit in the future.
My mumma bought me it but I know that my Dm’s And inbox will be full of questions about it. Oh hang on, I know, I will publish a blogpost about it,., 🙄

Reactions: 6
What’s the new hashtag going to be? #BabyBeeonTour #BabyBeeLovestoTravel #VitaminSeaandBabyBee?
Will they go crazy and splurge on a triple-stacked tub of “gelato” or will SMP reduce them to only a double stacked one this year?
Will we see the return of allllllllllllthefiat500s and alllllllllllthepinksunrises and allllllllllllllllthepizza? So many questions...
Grabecca bingo 😂. Someone make up the cards!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Queue the picture of her at the airport, leaning on a suitcase handle with the baby in a carrier, saying just how easy it is to travel with babies and how hers was suchhhh a dream on the flight.
Aren’t they going by train?

Reactions: 1
Grabecca bingo 😂. Someone make up the cards!
There will definitely be an Airbnb involved with alllllll the dreamy bougainvillea climbing up the side and a quaint little local market selling allllllllll the locally sourced veggies so they can cook in the evening whilst baby snoozes....I feel like between us we could definitely write the script for this trip!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am catching up as I've been away... She had a "welcome to the world" party? Wtf. Rvk is an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolutely nailed it 👌🏻🤣🤣🤣

There will definitely be an Airbnb involved with alllllll the dreamy bougainvillea climbing up the side and a quaint little local market selling allllllllll the locally sourced veggies so they can cook in the evening whilst baby snoozes....I feel like between us we could definitely write the script for this trip!
Then in the evenings instead of enjoying the fact they have a portable baby and can go out for dinner they will instead watch Netflix in their dreamy AirB&B and decide where to take their heart hands pic before they leave ... RVK doing it alllllll for The Gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hopefully we’ll be spared the vitaminsea hashtag as they’re inland ..vitaminlake vitamindacqua?!! 🧐

• Haha
Since they’re in Italy, I’m going for #ladolcevita creeping in at some point. Or maybe even ‘La Dolce Bee-ta’ for some extra cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.