RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, still there, just made her aware she needs to get used to purchasing outfits for one time use as when they get to school there will be many bought and used once.

I'm starting to think they don't have the money they want people to think they have. Its Roald Dahl day Friday at my sons school, I'll buy an outfit he will either half wear or not wear at all once he's got to school. Same with xmas jumper day, Halloween parties, there are all sorts of theme days at school you buy for, however my first thought isn't baby gap, its Tesco or Asda!!

I wonder with the money thing whether it’s her trying to seem relatable? You know the whole rich person plays poor thing?/ to try and make it seem believable that she’s just getting by on SMP? I know a few trust fund people who have £££ in savings but still play the skint card to be all woe is me. I wouldn’t put it past Grabby X

Reactions: 2
The Italian Insta Bingo was DEFINITELY a reference to here! 😂😂😂 We are just one photo of her granny-sandals on a tiled floor, off a full-house soon I’d have thought?!

The Halloween costume was a blatant plug for a freebie. We have the entirety of September and October to go, she’s in LAKE COMO FFS and she’s already planning for two months ahead...complete inability to live in the moment.

Reactions: 5
I used to work for a HNWI and he used to claim for his winter fuel allowance . He'd have you believe he was completely impoverished when the truth was just the art hanging on the wall or just his wine cellar was worth way more than most family homes. Money breeds money.

• Heart
I used to work for a HNWI and he used to claim for his winter fuel allowance . He'd have you believe he was completely impoverished when the truth was just the art hanging on the wall or just his wine cellar was worth way more than most family homes. Money breeds money.
What is an HNWI?

The Italian Insta Bingo was DEFINITELY a reference to here! 😂😂😂 We are just one photo of her granny-sandals on a tiled floor, off a full-house soon I’d have thought?!

The Halloween costume was a blatant plug for a freebie. We have the entirety of September and October to go, she’s in LAKE COMO FFS and she’s already planning for two months ahead...complete inability to live in the moment.
I missed that bit of grifting.

I feel that 'little bit about me post' she just did is actually an 'addressing stuff on tattle' post.

Guys, just so you know, I do have another job 'working' for our family property business (translation, I'm on the books for tax reasons and realised I've never mentioned any work I've ever done there so had better make it look real)

We are getting a caravan to minimise our flying (translation, I've been ripped online about my selfish blatant disregard for the environment so I'm trying to appear more relatable before people turn on me and I cant get as many freebie. Plus I'm too tight to pay for a school holiday flight like the rest of you mugs have to)

I'm trying to be minimalist but I'm rubbish at it (I'm utterly greedy and grabby and my house is exploding with stuff but I just can't say no and have to keep grabbing as it makes me feel good about myself)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That post is definitely aimed at Tattle! I was expecting her to open up about her eating disorder, maybe share and help others with her story ...no! 🧐

Reactions: 3
Anyone else just seen MODs post saying that “ultimately why there’s nothing you can do that will determine how you give birth”? Made me think of RVK and her smug declaration that she had it easy because she prepared well.

Her latest post.... 🤔 Well that’s slightly baffled me. There’s nothing there we don’t (kind of) know already?
Trying to put the Tattlers right, me thinks 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’s reached a bit of a cross-roads with her Instagram-“career” and doesn’t know which niche to take, so is testing the waters by her “followers’” reactions...

Does she cling on to the “travel blogger” status, but is now realising it’s no longer an easy road when you have a baby that doesn’t give two hoots whether their mealtime coincides with that picture perfect “dreamy” sunset...and you can say goodbye to bi-annual trips to the Maldives!

The house is now renovated so that project is done and there goes that niche...

The Mummy-Blogging world is one big over-saturated market already...and school fees are yet to become a #gifted #spon domaine currently (although give it enough time...)

Minimalism...nahhhh not enough freebies involved with that one

...sustainability is on trend? Perhaps just drop in that we are renovating a camper and it’s worth a go...might be able to get the entire thing decked out and a years worth of freebie UK holidays on the grab...🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She forgot a few:

15. I always stand with my legs as far apart as possible
16. I’m a control freak and need to be in charge of every aspect of my life at all times
17. My favourite word is “glut” as in “glut of courgettes”, “glut of baskets”, “glut of curly brackets”
18. I avoid paying for anything if I can get it for free - even breast pads

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She forgot a few:

15. I always stand with my legs as far apart as possible
16. I’m a control freak and need to be in charge of every aspect of my life at all times
17. My favourite word is “glut” as in “glut of courgettes”, “glut of baskets”, “glut of curly brackets”
18. I avoid paying for anything if I can get it for free - even breast pads
Glut of freebies too.

I feel like her Tattle thread and contributors are a bit like her appraisers - we give her some ‘What Went Well’ comments (doesn’t talk in IG stories) and frequent ‘Even Better If’ ones (proof read your blog/IG posts; pretend to be relatable; declare your ads; hide your skanky tippex-varnished toes; lose the crappy old man hat; stop saying how ridiculously lucky you are, we know you’re an indulged little princess; etc etc).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really don’t rate her *art direction* at all. For starters, she wouldn’t have those Tippex mannies and paddies if she had a good eye. She just copies loads of other stuff/people/style down to the oversize *Salties*.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel that 'little bit about me post' she just did is actually an 'addressing stuff on tattle' post.

Guys, just so you know, I do have another job 'working' for our family property business (translation, I'm on the books for tax reasons and realised I've never mentioned any work I've ever done there so had better make it look real)

We are getting a caravan to minimise our flying (translation, I've been ripped online about my selfish blatant disregard for the environment so I'm trying to appear more relatable before people turn on me and I cant get as many freebie. Plus I'm too tight to pay for a school holiday flight like the rest of you mugs have to)

I'm trying to be minimalist but I'm rubbish at it (I'm utterly greedy and grabby and my house is exploding with stuff but I just can't say no and have to keep grabbing as it makes me feel good about myself)
Totally agree

I really don’t think she has money at all. If she did, then she could afford to enjoy her maternity, and afford to enjoy her holidays, without having to do ads and look for freebies the whole time. It makes the “jealous” comeback even laughable, when it’s actually a very sad existence. I really think she will look back and regret missing out on life. As for your jobs ... don’t make me laugh Grabby. People who actually work, switch off on holidays and eat out, they look forward to having nothing to do, and not thinking about anything.

I really don’t think she has money at all. If she did, then she could afford to enjoy her maternity, and afford to enjoy her holidays, without having to do ads and look for freebies the whole time. It makes the “jealous” comeback even laughable, when it’s actually a very sad existence. I really think she will look back and regret missing out on life. As for your jobs ... don’t make me laugh Grabby. People who actually work, switch off on holidays and eat out, they look forward to having nothing to do, and not thinking about anything.
Buuuttt she works for the property company, apparently. What ever does she do there because she didn’t explain in her post.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.