RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and now hosting another party this weekend! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Where is all the time sitting feeding and watching box sets?!

Reactions: 1
Someone left a comment on her last post saying everything in her house seems to have been gifted! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh and now hosting another party this weekend! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Where is all the time sitting feeding and watching box sets?!
Any excuse for new content and gifted stuff. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a paid collaboration with Hobbycraft for this party.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The wording on her story gives the game away ... they didn’t go away because she had booked a restaurant for Ben’s birthday (but ate in?!), they went away because she was asked to advertise breast pads, and she needed some content.
There is no way she has been using this brand since 36 weeks pregnant, and never mentioned them before. She is only mentioning them now because she is now getting paid. Another fake review

Reactions: 3
Oh she's so altruistic, doing it for the little brands, allowing them in front of her fans!

Reactions: 4
Oh she's so altruistic, doing it for the little brands, allowing them in front of her fans!
Little brands?! Farrow and Ball, B&Q, M&S, Snuzpod, Elemis, Hobbycraft, White company, joules

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Little brands?! Farrow and Ball, B&Q, M&S, Snuzpod, Elemis, Hobbycraft, White company, joules
The way she worded her reply made it sound like she was doing small brands a favour, all bloody lies!
That said her partnership styling her bedroom with M&S on YouTube makes me laugh out loud it’s so awful...

Bloom and wild..... but myself and someone else fucked that up for her 😂

Bloom and wild..... but myself and someone else fucked that up for her 😂

Reactions: 2
The way she worded her reply made it sound like she was doing small brands a favour, all bloody lies!
That said her partnership styling her bedroom with M&S on YouTube makes me laugh out loud it’s so awful...
Is that recent? Does she have a speaking part?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.