Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jesus Christ....there are curly brackets within the curly brackets.

And a new hashtag..#usthreeandthesea 🤮
Wonder how long that one has been in the pipeline, I’m calling the following for this weekend:

• #ohidolovetobebesidethesea
• #vitaminsea
• #thisguy
• #ihavethisthingwithunnecessarycurlybrackets

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Clare

VIP Member
Someone give this woman a medal!
View attachment 42247
Then later she stories about people ‘telling her off’ for this and that as if they’re in the wrong for calling her out on her total BS captions. How are her mornings in any way a rush? She doesn’t work, she has no other kids to take anywhere. She has the incredible privilege to be able to create her own daily structure, not just now in this newborn stage, but the entire rest of her life. Yet, sadly for her she doesn’t have the perspective of most of her followers to be able to appreciate the immense freedom and privilege she has and moans about ‘lack of time’ or ‘hectic mornings’ or not being able to make her bed, Christ! She must alienate so many people with these flippant comments due to her lack of awareness of the drudgery of real life and she ought to just cool it with the oversharing of her problems and stick to pictures of pumpkins.

• Heart

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Best travel buggy ever? How does she know? Has she been secretly taking buggies on holidays for years to compare?

• Haha
Klaxon: has bought her own travel cot! From Aldi no less...!! Tagged a more expensive one in for good measure in the hope of a gifted one?? 🤔

Edit to add the one she’s seen but unsure of the price is £175, likely story!
Did she actually just write this? 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ll translate for you, Grabby:

Hey Micralite, look at me! Over here!

I’m a travel loving new mumma who loves ridiculously cheap travel to ridiculously beautiful places. I’m also ridiculously tight and wouldn’t pay for your travel cot, hence the cheapie aldi one. But now I’ve tagged you in this post, I hope it gets your attention and your PR team decides to kindly gift me one! I’ll book another ridiculously cheap flight just to advertise it too! Love, Grabby.

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
This just sums her up doesn't it??? She can't bare to sacrifice ANY of the aesthetics of her house to give her child some fun and happiness in the form of plastic toys. She really is beyond shallow. I can't wait for Freya to realise that the only place she can have fun and play with proper toys is at Grandma's. Makes me feel so sad. She really doesn't give a toss what Freya might actually want... as long as it is #gifted and fits the decor of the house then she can like it or lump it.
Oh Grabbalalala how do you annoy me, let me count the ways...

1) why is the baby on the table? When my friend Rob was a baby his Mum put him in the bouncer up on her kitchen worktop and he bounced straight off into his head. Freya will require some #kindly gifted stitches if you're not careful.
2) family dinners when'we are all in the country' BOG OFF YOU COLOSSAL MUPPET. A delightful humble brag about the amount of time you all spend abroad. *
3) It's late and I'm tired so I'm lumping all my other reasons into one large EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DO (to save time and energy)

*At least when Mumma goes away she actually does stuff. I mean, she might be a drunken mess by 4pm according to the pictures and veiled hints from Gabbadabbadoo, but at least she looks like a game sort.

Shall we club together and #gift her one of these.....😂😂😂
Let's buy them all. She can have a glut of alllll the plastic.

• Haha

HashtagRealTalk

Almost time for a new thread name:

RVK Loves #7: Grabbys breastpads were a hashtag gift, now Benpecked has resorted to getting “stuck” in a lift 🇮🇹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Ellabella

VIP Member
Her whole schtick is passive aggressive. "I worry so much about whatever I post as someone is going to get upset". Bullshit. She couldn't care less how she makes others feel, it's all about showing off and getting free stuff.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I'm
Come again, Grabby?

You wondered if you’d ever find time to shower again, but you found time to go to pilates?

What chu talking about Willis 😂😂😂
Kudos for Willis reference. You are a legend.

There is one thing that puzzles and annoys me in equal measure.
So maybe I am in the minority but I cannot understand why people (women mostly?) comment on her posts with inane waffle about their own children or that they married in Lake Como or whatever. She clearly could care less, she doesn't even reply to increase engagenent.
Also they will ask a question like - which airport did you use to fly from. Why ask? What if she said Glasgow? Belfast? The Moon? Oh you live in Cornwall but Grab-a-bag flies out of Gatwick. Are you going to rush to fly from Gatwick too? 🙄Google flights, the Easyjet website, a travel agent is your friend, my friend!

Or they will ask other stupid questions it would be quicker to Google themselves. Why? Urgh

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Always makes me laugh that she’ll find time to reply to lots of comments but doesn’t have time to reply to DMs. Code for “write something on my post and I might reply to boost engagement, you’re no good to me otherwise”. What’s the difference time wise in replying in a comment or in a DM? Nothing

• Haha

124rainbow

She forgot a few:

15. I always stand with my legs as far apart as possible
16. I’m a control freak and need to be in charge of every aspect of my life at all times
17. My favourite word is “glut” as in “glut of courgettes”, “glut of baskets”, “glut of curly brackets”
18. I avoid paying for anything if I can get it for free - even breast pads

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
@Meringue22 ... but she has been “working”

You know, that “juggling” being a “working mama” that they all like to bang on about?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh has she? Ah my mistake. She’s being juggling allllll the balls 🤔

‘Don’t message me because tbh I don’t have any interest in replying unless you’re offering me free shit. Keep swiping up though and respond on my grid to keep the engagement up yeah? Thanks guys’ 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

HashtagRealTalk

The preferring to eat in is because then she can control her portion sizes and her calorie intake. Serious issues going on.
It’s not just the eating out thing though...if there are eating disorder issues at play then I feel it’s a step too far to comment or judge on that...(but it IS bloody boring to be eating in every night on holiday, FACT)...but it’s also that every single trip, whether it be a “cosy weekend” in the Cotswolds or a far flung trip to the Caribbean is filled with the same Insta-cliches.

She doesn’t post about the mishaps, the entertaining characters and people they met along the way, they don’t appear to do any activities - no water sports, no trips to the local museums, cookery classes, whatever...it’s just ambling around trying to find instagrammable walls to take photos in front of and captioning everything as “dreamy this” and “dreamy that”...it’s pretty ironic how when you look past the “successful” influencers and content creators staged photos you realise these people are devoid of any creativity or personality!

• Heart

HashtagRealTalk

I love Italy, not going to lie, the lake views she’s posted up look incredible...but imagine seriously being on holiday, getting to arrivals and thinking “can we pause for five
minutes whilst I stand here by this wall with my twatty hat on and get a photo of me wearing the baby in the sling for a #Ad”....or sitting at dinner (evidently just a supermarket pasta job at their air Bnb and not at the local Trattoria) and thinking “I better #affiliate my cardigan in case anyone wonders where it’s from...” .....or strolling around the lakes a few hours later and thinking, “where’s a good spot to market the shit out of this #gifted Yo-yo buggy...oh here lies a good wall” 🙄 What a BORE

• Haha

HashtagRealTalk

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Breathes... Hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh that is SO embarrassing.
At least she didn’t try and embellish the breast-pad-flat-lay with a few cafe au lait dahlia cuttings or stick in a hashtag #breastpadslikethese....

• Haha

shhhhhh

I also can’t believe that she said she’d never really heard of Lake Garda, I know she’s young, but come on! She’s about as deep as a raindrop on a pavement and absolutely wastes her travel opportunities to these incredible places.

• Haha

pinkrobot

VIP Member
I guess she’d need an actual salary to get SMP.
I suspect the bank of mum and dad pay her a salary just for filing a few things/sending a couple of emails (aka Not Very Much). ROFL at the thought of her being a corporate lawyer. Trying to picture Grabby pulling all nighters in the office and inserting curly brackets in allllllllll the legal documentation.

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I heated all my pre-paid bottles in the microwave. Waved my large grown kids off to school today ... yep, still alive.
How on earth did I manage to get through the days without that gadget and still manage to get my babies/children organised, myself to work and make all the beds. Probably because I didn't fritter my time allotmenting, walking pups, going to Pilates, having sooo much love for aaaalll these guys and roaming around on endless holidays. Silly silly me.