RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture of Grabby at the airport with her accessory, sorry Freya, with her wicker bag and passports....so predictable. And naturally the baby slept allllllll of the journey

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but I've just watched her story about the hand luggage. I've only ever brought a small bag with me for hand luggage as I don't want to take up all the cabin space but she's got a huge amount of bags! I know it must be difficult with a baby but surely that just takes up other people's luggage space? Could some of that not just be checked in?

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but I've just watched her story about the hand luggage. I've only ever brought a small bag with me for hand luggage as I don't want to take up all the cabin space but she's got a huge amount of bags! I know it must be difficult with a baby but surely that just takes up other people's luggage space? Could some of that not just be checked in?
She’s so tight. She didn’t want to pay extra πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 4
I feel like she could have paid for a checked bag with some of that saved money from the gifted Yoyo....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Best travel buggy ever? How does she know? Has she been secretly taking buggies on holidays for years to compare?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m adding bingo grids to my CV πŸ’…πŸ»
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘- Amazing!!!

I thought this to- and the hassle of trying to cart it all onto the plane!

Reactions: 2
The very notion she would have even considered for 1 second washing some baby clothes in an actual sink. Poor old Benpecked looks like he is about to keel over with all those bags. Presumably Grabby too precious to pull a small cabin case.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Best travel buggy ever? How does she know? Has she been secretly taking buggies on holidays for years to compare?
Ha ha!! Yeah it’s a bit early to be saying it’s the best buggy ever, and unless she has been road testing them all how can she even make this claim?! She’s so full of πŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All these bloody freebies and they’re always desperately thinking how they can save a few quid!!

That travel pushchair retails at £400!!!!!!!! So that's in addition to the #gifted bugaboo at minimum £1000. 😬😬😬😬😬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
That travel pushchair retails at £400!!!!!!!! So that's in addition to the #gifted bugaboo at minimum £1000. 😬😬😬😬😬
I think the amount she accepts for free is absolutely revolting. She knew as soon as she mentioned a holiday she’d have someone wanting to throw a freebie her way. She’s vile

FFS! A bloody babyzen yoyo gifted now!! That pram is SOOO expensive for what is essentially a buggy, not even a pram as she calls it. It’s shameless. Has this woman bought ANYTHING for her child?! Apart from that bloody pink romper that Freya is constantly wearing? πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks absolutely ridiculous in that hat as well.
Crucially the Airbnb has a washing machine thank god she thinks of everything πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Tbf flying with a newborn is much easier than flying with a walking twelve month old so look forward to those long haul flights to the Maldives πŸ‘πŸ»

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.