RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much contradictory BS. Juggling it all as busy working parents, oh look at us just sneaking in some work at the laptop at the table, no time for a shower yet she's managed 9 days in Italy, off to pilates, up to the allotment to harvest the {no glut} of pumpkins and even time to do an insta arrangement of said pumpkins. Which is it? Both versions of the narrative can't be true at the same time. Is she really just trying to appeal to all her followers by simultaneously trying to play the roles of both stressed out tearful new mum and ultra-capable lifestyle influencer expert in all things? It's not working. She's digging a hole for herself and even the fangirls are going to realise soon that things aren't adding up. What a way to live your life.

Reactions: 16
Completely agree that she is completely contradicting herself. I think she’s stuck between being relatable and also wanting to be seen as the best at parenting. I also wonder that with her need for control that she is actually struggling at not being able to do what she wants when she wants and genuinely doesn’t realise how good she has it in terms of personal time compared to pretty much every other new parent.

Reactions: 3
I think the placement of those leather armchairs in the kitchen will look ridiculous in that position when the wood burner is installed. I’m twitching already.

I can’t see her ever considering a fire guard and spoiling the aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the placement of those leather armchairs in the kitchen will look ridiculous in that position when the wood burner is installed. I’m twitching already.

I can’t see her ever considering a fire guard and spoiling the aesthetic.
The placement looks ridiculous as is with them both bolt straight and against the wall.

Grabbys stalker can’t wait to see what she does with the log burner....eh? It’s a log burner, it burns logs? She’ll get one next though {obviously}

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Grabbys stalker can’t wait to see what she does with the log burner....eh? It’s a log burner, it burns logs? She’ll get one next though {obviously}
One of her followers wants to take the pine chest of drawers off her hands because it has to be moved in order to install the burner. And another follower told her to move the TV currently hanging above where the burner will go. Oh, the suspense of seeing what happens next.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One of her followers wants to take the pine chest of drawers off her hands because it has to be moved in order to install the burner. And another follower told her to move the TV currently hanging above where the burner will go. Oh, the suspense of seeing what happens next.
The comment about moving the tv though 🤪 no tit Sherlock! Bet Grabby appreciated that comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s not going to bother with any other classes until she is older ... obviously didn’t get any offers from her begging for freebies post. I bet if any offers come in, she’ll soon change her mind

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s not going to bother with any other classes until she is older ... obviously didn’t get any offers from her begging for freebies post. I bet if any offers come in, she’ll soon change her mind
I used to take my son to classes for adult interaction more than for him at that age but seeing as she has allll the adult interaction with husband and mum being around all the time she doesn’t have that pull 🙄

Reactions: 4
It’s all such a bore! I’m waiting for the #gifted #aff #ad wood burner to surface! 🧐

I'm
Come again, Grabby?

You wondered if you’d ever find time to shower again, but you found time to go to pilates?

What chu talking about Willis 😂😂😂
Kudos for Willis reference. You are a legend.

There is one thing that puzzles and annoys me in equal measure.
So maybe I am in the minority but I cannot understand why people (women mostly?) comment on her posts with inane waffle about their own children or that they married in Lake Como or whatever. She clearly could care less, she doesn't even reply to increase engagenent.
Also they will ask a question like - which airport did you use to fly from. Why ask? What if she said Glasgow? Belfast? The Moon? Oh you live in Cornwall but Grab-a-bag flies out of Gatwick. Are you going to rush to fly from Gatwick too? 🙄Google flights, the Easyjet website, a travel agent is your friend, my friend!

Or they will ask other stupid questions it would be quicker to Google themselves. Why? Urgh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.