RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever since someone pointed out about the photos being wonky I can't unsee! Terrible writing, terrible photography - how do these people get away with being paid for this tit?!
Although, it's clearly not as much as she likes to make out as she screams cheap to me for the points mentioned above and also surely she would give her unwanted clothes to charity rather than selling them online?!

Reactions: 1
Cos when they go away they do nothing !! Never experience true culture as shes such a snob
I don’t think she’s interested in the culture as she’s so utterly vacuous. Just gelatos and patterned tiles for the gram in every single place they visit. Total borefest. Actually looked up one of Grabecca’s posts for a holiday destination we’re considering next year and despite the fact they’ve visited it twice there was no useful info whatever. Just 4000 photos of hollyhocks and bicycles and ‘we preferred to eat in’.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s interested in the culture as she’s so utterly vacuous. Just gelatos and patterned tiles for the gram in every single place they visit. Total borefest. Actually looked up one of Grabecca’s posts for a holiday destination we’re considering next year and despite the fact they’ve visited it twice there was no useful info whatever. Just 4000 photos of hollyhocks and bicycles and ‘we preferred to eat in’.
The preferring to eat in is because then she can control her portion sizes and her calorie intake. Serious issues going on.

Reactions: 4
Ile de Re? 🌸🚲🌸😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Plus you can’t watch Netflix in restaurants
Can there be anything let on Netflix they haven't seen?
She's in her 20s but she acts likes she's 65. I know there was a post about "everyone thinks I'm mature for my age" but there's mature and there's missing out on your youth.
Go to a gig Grabby, the theatre, go windsurfing, tree trekking, live a little for God's sake.
It's memories you'll appreciate in your later years not how many ugly sandals and followers you had.

Reactions: 12
The preferring to eat in is because then she can control her portion sizes and her calorie intake. Serious issues going on.
It’s not just the eating out thing though...if there are eating disorder issues at play then I feel it’s a step too far to comment or judge on that...(but it IS bloody boring to be eating in every night on holiday, FACT)...but it’s also that every single trip, whether it be a “cosy weekend” in the Cotswolds or a far flung trip to the Caribbean is filled with the same Insta-cliches.

She doesn’t post about the mishaps, the entertaining characters and people they met along the way, they don’t appear to do any activities - no water sports, no trips to the local museums, cookery classes, whatever...it’s just ambling around trying to find instagrammable walls to take photos in front of and captioning everything as “dreamy this” and “dreamy that”...it’s pretty ironic how when you look past the “successful” influencers and content creators staged photos you realise these people are devoid of any creativity or personality!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can there be anything let on Netflix they haven't seen?
She's in her 20s but she acts likes she's 65. I know there was a post about "everyone thinks I'm mature for my age" but there's mature and there's missing out on your youth.
Go to a gig Grabby, the theatre, go windsurfing, tree trekking, live a little for God's sake.
It's memories you'll appreciate in your later years not how many ugly sandals and followers you had.
Bet she’s never woken up in a pool of her own vomit after a raucous night out 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Liking Italy to a Greek island 😳
They’re very distinct and different places.
I absolutely hate when she does this, compares the place she's in to somewhere else they've been. It's her way of boasting that she's so well travelled and has been all over the world and even when she's in one place, she can't miss an opportunity to drop in somewhere else. It's nauseating.

Reactions: 3
I can’t help but wonder who her target market is...? I can’t work out if she’s trying to be a home influencer, travel influencer or parenting expert- either way she’s not doing any of them particularly well!

Reactions: 6
This picture sums up what I find weird about them as a couple. Absolutely no chemistry at all. It's very weird.

I see Benpecked got stuck in a lift at some point in the night. Probably best to leave electrical. Issues to the experts Ben. I know your wife is the expert on everything but maybe this is the exception!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This picture sums up what I find weird about them as a couple. Absolutely no chemistry at all. It's very weird.

I see Benpecked got stuck in a lift at some point in the night. Probably best to leave electrical. Issues to the experts Ben. I know your wife is the expert on everything but maybe this is the exception!
So awkward

Reactions: 1
Ben getting stuck in the lift :ROFLMAO:, Grabby must have gone into sheer panic thinking who will take her photos!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is just trying to demonstrate she coped on her own whilst he was trapped ...... In reality I bet she was a crying mess !! and had Mumma on FaceTime

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.