RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an idiot. The better thing she could have said is that she adds a mirror to make the room appear bigger, which it can... But I'm sure she wouldn't want to say the room is small.

She makes fun of how others talk on her Twitter account, yet she is not very articulate herself. Perhaps it is an insecurity of hers so she pushes other people down for it.
Id say youre right. Prob why she never talks on insta

Cant say ive ever wanted to do a fig haul. Am i alone ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Id say youre right. Prob why she never talks on insta

Cant say ive ever wanted to do a fig haul. Am i alone ?!
Yes, you're right, she never talks on stories or really shows her face. Haha, she did a fig haul?! I am blocked so can't see.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone complained on a story about the price of postage for a muslin she has/recommended $100 to be sent from the USA. Surprised she posted it.

Reactions: 1
And.der.It.is.my.cosy.retreat.

Such a borebag.

Don’t even start me on her fig haul 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes, you're right, she never talks on stories or really shows her face. Haha, she did a fig haul?! I am blocked so can't see.
I think the Last time she talked on stories was the ill fated bloom and wild ad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t even start me on her fig haul 🤦🏻‍♀️
So I thought fig haul was some kind of insta abbreviation like a flat lay type deal. So I pop across to Graba-bunga to educate myself and realised... No, it is just literally a haul of figs 😂. A fig glut, a look at my fig/produce moment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any excuse for new content and gifted stuff. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a paid collaboration with Hobbycraft for this party.
We are absolutely going to see a paid collaboration for this party. It's totally leading up to that.

I honestly think she will look back in 1/2/3 years at this time and regret it.

Reactions: 1
We are absolutely going to see a paid collaboration for this party. It's totally leading up to that.

I honestly think she will look back in 1/2/3 years at this time and regret it.
Who are we guessing?? Will I get a #gifted prize if I win?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

M&S for food
Hobbycraft for decor
Bloom & Wild for flowers... oh, wait

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if anyone decided to stand outside of my god damn awful door to take a photo they would have a bucket of water tipped over their heads hahah. Only kidding but I don’t understand why anyone would feel it’s okay to do that on someone else’s property

Hey! Newbie here!

What happened on the bloom and wild thing I’m curious?

Yes I want to know too - someone share please :)
Long story short: there are tweets Grabby made slagging off Bloom and Wild (go back to first thread for screen grabs) saying they were crap, down market, she much prefers other brands. They then worked with her on Insta. I and @Meringue22 contacted their PR saying it was bad considering her public view on then. They stopped working with her and we both got a lovely bunch of flowers from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Long story short: there are tweets Grabby made slagging off Bloom and Wild (go back to first thread for screen grabs) saying they were crap, down market, she much prefers other brands. They then worked with her on Insta. I and @Meringue22 contacted their PR saying it was bad considering her public view on then. They stopped working with her and we both got a lovely bunch of flowers from them.
That’s a bit of a kick in the teeth for her! 😂 So so deserved! 💐

Who are we guessing?? Will I get a #gifted prize if I win?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

M&S for food
Hobbycraft for decor
Bloom & Wild for flowers... oh, wait
Balance Me for the mums? 🤔 Lost all respect for them as a brand with her collaboration. Bore Me more like...

What an absolute TRIUMPH!

That’s a bit of a kick in the teeth for her! 😂 So so deserved! 💐

Balance Me for the mums? 🤔 Lost all respect for them as a brand with her collaboration. Bore Me more like...
They were asked if they were going to work with her again and they said no - it’s was a one off and no further plans

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.